In need of a cut throat child custody...

In need of a cut throat child custody lawyer in Paducah

Posted in the Paducah Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Cheryl32

Dunmor, KY

#1 Jun 13, 2012
I have a 3 year old child, Dad should not be in the picture....I need a knowledgeable lawyer who is experienced. Does anyone know a laywer who is serious, professional and wins most cases?
Thanks.

Since: Jun 11

Bonifay, Florida

#2 Jun 13, 2012
I have some advice for you.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#3 Jun 13, 2012
Tiffany Poindexter, Karen Aldridge or even Bard Brian. All are good and pros in the courtroom. Charlotte Scott also.

Location hidden

#4 Jun 13, 2012
anitabarnes wrote:
Tiffany Poindexter, Karen Aldridge or even Bard Brian. All are good and pros in the courtroom. Charlotte Scott also.
Alderdice, not Aldridge.
Cheryl32

Dunmor, KY

#5 Jun 13, 2012
anitabarnes wrote:
Thanks!

Location hidden

#6 Jun 13, 2012
Cheryl32 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks!
You are welcome.
YouSaidIt

Madisonville, KY

#7 Jun 14, 2012
Tiffany Poindexter for sure!!
yourtry

Nashville, TN

#8 Jun 14, 2012
me
Thankful

Hopkinsville, KY

#10 Jul 18, 2012
I saw Bard Brian today (after seeing 3 other lawyers and not having the best feeling), and he was really great. He sat down with me. We reviewed the laws together, and now I know exactly what my rights are, and what I need to do. I can honestly say, in my gut, he is a genuine person and really looks out for his clients. Thank you!

Since: Jun 11

Bonifay, Florida

#11 Jul 18, 2012
Thankful wrote:
I saw Bard Brian today (after seeing 3 other lawyers and not having the best feeling), and he was really great. He sat down with me. We reviewed the laws together, and now I know exactly what my rights are, and what I need to do. I can honestly say, in my gut, he is a genuine person and really looks out for his clients. Thank you!
Years ago I filed a complaint with social services against jennifer.She went down and had me arrested.She said I stole a carseat from her.Bard was the judge on the case.

After hearing the details,He threw out the case against me.
Months later jennifers child died in a house fire.

She was so drugged up at the time of the fire the doctors were afraid to give her anything.

I think the state planned to file charges against her because of her childs death.But she too died.

I lost alot of faith in the system as a result of the childs death.
Social services doesnt do its job.And as a result children die.

On the other hand if you spank your child on fathers day with your hand,there is a pretty good chance you will get arrested.

Without God,Life doesnt make any sense.

Recently a lady I know lost a grandchild.Social services arrived and wanted to know why the child died.They had a report the child died because it wasnt being given formula.They are still investigating the report.Even though the child only lived an hour and never left the hospital.
Yes

Paducah, KY

#12 Jul 18, 2012
Tiffany Poindexter all the way!
Yes

Paducah, KY

#13 Jul 18, 2012
^^She will take either side so make sure she is on yours...
xxx

Ames, IA

#14 Sep 10, 2012
if you want to win your case in family court in McCracken county get ( so you say poindexter ) and her close personel freind sanderson, they will do almost anything to get what benifets them
Heather

Hermitage, TN

#15 Sep 10, 2012
Tiffany Poindexter!!!!
nobody

Monroe, LA

#16 Sep 10, 2012
Cheryl32 wrote:
I have a 3 year old child, Dad should not be in the picture....I need a knowledgeable lawyer who is experienced. Does anyone know a laywer who is serious, professional and wins most cases?
Thanks.
yes gary haverstock in murray
sling blade

Mayfield, KY

#17 Sep 10, 2012
Not in Paducah, but if you want the best, cut throat, pit bull for an atty. Rick Lampkin in Murry.
everyonehasone

New Concord, KY

#18 Sep 10, 2012
nobody wrote:
<quoted text>yes gary haverstock in murray
A year ago I would have agreed with you 100%, not so much now. After paying the required retainer, one court appearance, a few response filing......my kids were split up, which was not what we had talked about......and I still have not gotten the remainder of my retainer refund, which BTW I was told I would get.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#19 Sep 10, 2012
sling blade wrote:
Not in Paducah, but if you want the best, cut throat, pit bull for an atty. Rick Lampkin in Murry.
Will he work in mccracken?
what

Paducah, KY

#20 Sep 10, 2012
Your 3 year old dad shouldn't be in the pic. why did you sleep with him. Plus why did you have a baby with him. what in the world did he do so wrong that you don't want him in the pic. I hope you will do what is best for the child. and not use the baby because you didn't get what you wanted.
Issues

United States

#21 Sep 11, 2012
what wrote:
Your 3 year old dad shouldn't be in the pic. why did you sleep with him. Plus why did you have a baby with him. what in the world did he do so wrong that you don't want him in the pic. I hope you will do what is best for the child. and not use the baby because you didn't get what you wanted.
honey you have major issues. Get help.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I want a white girlfriend 44 min _Marcus 7
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Feb '10) 46 min _Marcus 7,987
Drop a word, add a word (Nov '12) 47 min _Marcus 10,961
~keep a word drop a word~ (Oct '11) 50 min _Marcus 93
Word Assassination (Mar '14) 51 min _Marcus 56
Word association (Jan '14) 52 min _Marcus 130
Two words~~Last Letter of last word~~GAME (Jun '13) 52 min _Marcus 2,584
Jason Lindsey- WPSD Channel 6 6 hr SandraLotz 57

Paducah Jobs

Personal Finance