Why was Casandra Evrard killed ?

Why was Casandra Evrard killed ?

Posted in the Paducah Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Mar 11

Paducah, KY

#1 Mar 5, 2011
Hate crime?
read

Dunmor, KY

#2 Mar 5, 2011
I would like to know also

Since: Mar 11

Paducah, KY

#3 Mar 5, 2011
they never said why it happened
vfhdsakj

Anthony, FL

#4 Mar 5, 2011
I heard 2 stories and idk wat is true or not but i heard tht she supposely got someone raped but the girl didnt report it till months later and to get bck at her the killed her and then i heard tht it was about drugs idk how much of any of this is true tho but its wat i heard
kaykay

United States

#5 Mar 5, 2011
i heard that she knew a family secret of their's.
drugs

Earlington, KY

#6 Mar 5, 2011
you can bet it was da drugz
wow

Owensboro, KY

#7 Mar 6, 2011
Ppl need to let her rip, no matter the reason she should not have gotten murdered
wow

Owensboro, KY

#8 Mar 6, 2011
vfhdsakj wrote:
I heard 2 stories and idk wat is true or not but i heard tht she supposely got someone raped but the girl didnt report it till months later and to get bck at her the killed her and then i heard tht it was about drugs idk how much of any of this is true tho but its wat i heard
N how you get someone raped?
FACTS

Franklin, TN

#9 Mar 6, 2011
none of those rumors are true!!!! people spread stupid rumors without even knowing a single fact! CaSondra didn't do drugs nor did she set the WHORE JASMINE TAYLOR up to be raped. That was her best friend whom she wouldv'e done anything in the world for! Please think about the family before spreading untrue rumors about CaSondra!!!
gadfly

Barlow, KY

#10 Mar 6, 2011
FACTS wrote:
none of those rumors are true!!!! people spread stupid rumors without even knowing a single fact! CaSondra didn't do drugs nor did she set the WHORE JASMINE TAYLOR up to be raped. That was her best friend whom she wouldv'e done anything in the world for! Please think about the family before spreading untrue rumors about CaSondra!!!
so WHAT was the motive?
wow

Hawesville, KY

#12 Mar 6, 2011
gadfly wrote:
<quoted text>so WHAT was the motive?
Yeah I agree it's time for everyone to know the truth.
ABC

United States

#13 Mar 6, 2011
Prostitution
gadfly

Barlow, KY

#14 Mar 6, 2011
ABC wrote:
Prostitution
thats what i heard
JustMe

Paducah, KY

#15 Mar 6, 2011
You want the truth, wait for the trial. That's when everything will come out. You sure won't find the truth on this gossipy ass website.
gadfly

Barlow, KY

#17 Mar 6, 2011
its a matter of public record on the news in the papers court rooms are open hearing unless otherwise ordered. the public has a right to know the truth
herfriend

Franklin, TN

#18 Mar 6, 2011
jasmine and casandra became good friends in high school and why her "bestfriend"would do that only her and her parents are left to tell in mccracken county jail...casandra wasnt a prostitute,or on drugs,or get any one raped.She was a good friend of mine and dont listen to those stupid rumors..jasmine was crazy and jealous..and yes time will tell the truth at the trial so please dont try to ruin her name by rumors.it killed me and all the people i saw at the funeral looking down at her in the coffin knowing we will never know and will miss her...
ycjigfderckj

Dixon, KY

#19 Mar 6, 2011
gadfly wrote:
its a matter of public record on the news in the papers court rooms are open hearing unless otherwise ordered. the public has a right to know the truth

Why do you care? Goodness have respect for her family and stfu
gadfly

Barlow, KY

#20 Mar 6, 2011
herfriend wrote:
jasmine and casandra became good friends in high school and why her "bestfriend"would do that only her and her parents are left to tell in mccracken county jail...casandra wasnt a prostitute,or on drugs,or get any one raped.She was a good friend of mine and dont listen to those stupid rumors..jasmine was crazy and jealous..and yes time will tell the truth at the trial so please dont try to ruin her name by rumors.it killed me and all the people i saw at the funeral looking down at her in the coffin knowing we will never know and will miss her...
so you feel the motive was jealousy and mental instability?
gadfly

Barlow, KY

#21 Mar 6, 2011
ycjigfderckj wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you care? Goodness have respect for her family and stfu
why do you care what i care ummmmmmm s*ck me
Food4thought

White Plains, KY

#22 Mar 6, 2011
For real I love fing with everyone on this dumb ass site but goddam I can't even do this one. Acting like animals anybody who is feeding into this crap. A young woman is dead spare her family more grief. Start a thread and talk shit about me. Leave the DEAD girl alone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kennyboi wants a ride from Paducah to Nashville 8 min Betty White 1
I have posted items that have been removed 10 min try 6
Tia Riley, wanna be hood rat. 1 hr Tolu 1
Amy Dockery 2 hr nel 26
Dating 2 hr Buddy 2
Thanksgiving shopping 2 hr The Tall Cool One 4
Guys with biggest loads 2 hr nel 2

Paducah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paducah Mortgages