Stacey wrote:
where can u get this stuff at in paducah
Express Tan by the mall

Since: Jan 11

Utica, KY

#24 Jan 31, 2011
Stacey wrote:
where can u get this stuff at in paducah
Morefield chiropractic In reidland beside English sewing.... He's pretty cheap and has a return policy if it doesn't work
:)

Adel, GA

#25 Jan 31, 2011
Russell44 wrote:
<quoted text>Morefield chiropractic In reidland beside English sewing.... He's pretty cheap and has a return policy if it doesn't work
Everyone has the same prices, and everyone has a "100% money back garuntee"....
blahhhh

Paducah, KY

#26 Jan 31, 2011
I just started taking it 2 weeks ago and havent noticed a change

Since: Jan 11

Utica, KY

#27 Jan 31, 2011
[QUOTE who=":)"]<quoted text>Everyone has the same prices, and everyone has a "100% money back garuntee"....[/QUOTE]
Ok well I guess u can't go wrong lol
Stacey

Nashville, TN

#28 Feb 1, 2011
Thanks I will try it out
asdfasdfasdf

Herod, IL

#29 Feb 1, 2011
its great
blahhh

Paducah, KY

#30 Feb 1, 2011
not everyone has the same prices... i paid 60 for mine
sam

Paducah, KY

#31 Feb 5, 2011
worth it?
Guest-I-am

Wichita, KS

#33 Jul 16, 2011
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, the only ones saying A.C.E. works are the ones selling this stupid crap. It won't hurt you but it sure as hell won't help you lose weight. People are so goddamn gullible...
If a bottle of 60 count is only $40. that is cheaper than any diet pill you'd buy at the store, or ie Wal-mart!
Guest-I-am

Wichita, KS

#34 Jul 16, 2011
PartyAnimal wrote:
Anyone know anything about it?
Details please.
I am planning on beginning this product today... Therefore I cannot speak from experience as of yet, however I can think of 8 ppl that is and has been taking this and has lost a great deal of weight when nothing else worked. Not just anyone giving me a testimony but yet close relatives, as well!
Guest-I-am

Wichita, KS

#35 Jul 16, 2011
chubby wrote:
well im tellin yall i took it and didnt like it. im sorry but it did NOT feel like natural energy to me, i felt shaky and weak. one day at work i felt like i was about to black out! that was when i quit taking the one a day that i took. and i did eat a sensable lunch and dinner while on them because i have never been one to eat breakfast.
didnt work for me, i was gullible. the only way to loose weight is to eat right and get off your butt and exercise. its common sense that we all seem to ignore.
As I've stated before I know of at least 8b ppl that has not exercised and has done great with loosing weight! I am not a distrib. I can also add that it claims no exercise is needed which is what has drawn my attn as well as the loss of weight since I am disabled and am not capable of exercising! I will begin my ACE tabs today!
Truth

Nashville, TN

#36 Jul 16, 2011
Guest-I-am wrote:
<quoted text>
As I've stated before I know of at least 8b ppl that has not exercised and has done great with loosing weight! I am not a distrib. I can also add that it claims no exercise is needed which is what has drawn my attn as well as the loss of weight since I am disabled and am not capable of exercising! I will begin my ACE tabs today!
Speaking of gullible people....
be cautious

Waterloo, IA

#37 Jul 16, 2011
Does anyone else remember when phen phen (sp?) came out? Everyone said it was a miracle weight loss drug, I think it was even FDA approved. Just be cautious with this stuff. If it's too good to be true it usually is. I would say go ask someone who used phen phen, but most if them are dead.
Missy

Nashville, TN

#38 Jul 17, 2011
Anyone that believes you can lose weight without diet & exercise is just not very bright. There is no pill that "magically" burns the fat away. ACE won't help you to lose weight, just money...
Food4thought

United States

#39 Jul 17, 2011
Guest-I-am wrote:
<quoted text>
. You're a dumbass! A fit body
( which all of you lard asses are seeking) is just
that a "fit" body. It is your bodies response to
your environment. If exercise is a daily regiment
your body adapts to that environment
accordingly . Diet works in the same fashion.
Your body breaks down foods according to how
that fuel is used AKA Metabolism. Taking quick
fix pils is only tricking your body into losing weight. Now the problem is what are the long
term effects of these miracle drugs? What
happens when you stop taking them? How long
will your body be fooled after the trickery is
gone? You fat asses remind me of Bush going
into afghanistan. NO EXIT STRATEGY. Good
luck being 75 still taking the ACE pill!
Missy

Nashville, TN

#40 Jul 17, 2011
foodforthought, she knows of "at least 8 ppl that has not exercised and has done great with loosing (sic) weight!" Obviously, ACE is a miracle drug. That's why you can only buy it through a pyramid scheme. If people could just walk in any store and buy it, the massive worldwide weight loss would shift the Earth's axis and chaos would rule.
Roxanne

Mount Juliet, TN

#41 Nov 4, 2011
mo wrote:
I here it will make ur hair fall out
Reallly I heard you had no hair! I heard your just a negative NELLIE, who moans and groans!
Roxanne

Mount Juliet, TN

#42 Nov 4, 2011
Missy wrote:
foodforthought, she knows of "at least 8 ppl that has not exercised and has done great with loosing (sic) weight!" Obviously, ACE is a miracle drug. That's why you can only buy it through a pyramid scheme. If people could just walk in any store and buy it, the massive worldwide weight loss would shift the Earth's axis and chaos would rule.

Missy your showing your backwoods education! I own a store outside of Nashville anyone can walk in day and night or buy it, my hair salon sells it and another 20 local business's I know of! My Rep will sign up any business that want to sell it, as long as it is not a chain.!! They also sell it in business's all over KY,my sister has a spa there and sell's it. What rock have you been living under!
Roxanne

Mount Juliet, TN

#44 Nov 4, 2011
Guest-I-am wrote:
<quoted text>
If a bottle of 60 count is only $40. that is cheaper than any diet pill you'd buy at the store, or ie Wal-mart!
I bet YOU ARE ONE BIG FAT MISERABLE HUMAN BEING!!1 WHO WANT'S TO DO NOTHING BUT SIT ON THE COUCH AND STUFF HIS FACE AND WHINE ABOUT HOW NOTHING WORKS FOR YOU!!

BY THE WAY SINCE YOU TOOK THE LORD'S NAME IN VAIN-WE KNOW WHERE YOUR HEADED. DOWN, DOWN, DOWN.
\

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tina in jail 7 min Wyle E Coyote 13
Why don't people believe 13 min TheTruth 10
You Will Never Know 46 min Anonamiss 13
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 2 hr Bill Nye 909
Tony hamilton 2 hr tax time receipt 25
Bull shark spotted on lane road 3 hr The Tall Cool One 7
CaryV6 4 hr Hmmmmmm 10

Paducah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paducah Mortgages