PartyAnimal

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Jan 27, 2011
Anyone know anything about it?
Details please.

Since: Jan 11

White House, TN

#2 Jan 27, 2011
It's really good.... I haven't used it myself but I have some friends that did it suppresses your appetite while still giving you the vitamins and nutrients your body needs to support weight loss and muscle retention!!!! I'd say about 4 and a half on a scale to 5

Since: Sep 10

Nashville, TN

#3 Jan 27, 2011
I took them a few months ago and lost 18 lbs. I stopped taking them before the holidays and didn't gain a pound! It isn't water weight it is actually fat that you lose. I know 2 people that sell them and would be happy to get you their information if you want to try it.

White House, TN

#4 Jan 27, 2011
I could prolly second that list!!!:)

Location hidden

#5 Jan 27, 2011
How expensive are they??
mo

Pflugerville, TX

#6 Jan 27, 2011
I here it will make ur hair fall out
chubby

White Plains, KY

#7 Jan 27, 2011
i took them for a few days and felt like it made me light headed and weak. it may be just me cuz i have family that took them and they never complained about that.
they cost like 30 bucks for 60 i think. and your supposed to start with one a day and take two if you feel like u need too.

Nashville, TN

#8 Jan 28, 2011
Go look it up. It's nothing but overpriced caffeine & vitamins and that's not going to make you lose weight. The only people saying it works are people selling it.
Flashy chic

United States

#9 Jan 28, 2011
I agree. All it is caffeine and some herbal stuff that u can get in a vitamin, etc. Too much caffeine can hurt u and not good for u!

Richmond, KY

#10 Jan 28, 2011
That's any weight loss supplement tho its needed to boost the metabolism and increase core temperature.... Thing with "A.C.E." tho is that it does have the "herbs" thus the vitamins and nutrients your body needs to support weight loss as well as maintaining your muscle retention.... See with any hunger suppressant (thermogenic) ur just NOT going to eat.... So u are NOT going to get the nutrients your body needs such as ur amino acids, protein, and syntha 6, these are all key ingredients in promoting muscle gain and keeping it there..... If you don't get what u need in your body ur organs which has first priority over anything else in your body will take the nutrients away from your muscles to support their intake to function properly..,. That's y when ppl starve themselves and are like "wow I lost 10 pounds just like that" WRONG!!! u lost muscle mass because they stopped forming properly due to the lack of nutrients in their body..... Like I said I have never used the product but I have messed with alot of stuff legal and illegally in seek of "the perfect body" so I do know just a lil bit I'm all for losing weight the correct and health way.... That's te life style that I have chosen aside from experimenting.... The key to any conditioning of the body is MOTIVATION!!!!! Just a recommendation aside from ACE there is a weight loss supplement at GNC called oxy elite pro!!!! It's amazing but u will have to take a vitamin pack with it or it will deprive your muscles.... Take them as RECOMMENDED and u will see the pounds melt away!!!! ;)

Richmond, KY

#11 Jan 28, 2011
Halliburton wrote:
How expensive are they??
I'm not sure the exact amount but I do know they are affordable on any income
I sell ACE

Adel, GA

#12 Jan 28, 2011
For one bottle of 60 pills, it is $40.
You take a pill a day, so one bottle last you two months. I've been taking them myself for three months and have lost 26 pounds.

Nashville, TN

#13 Jan 29, 2011
I sell ACE wrote:
For one bottle of 60 pills, it is $40.
You take a pill a day, so one bottle last you two months. I've been taking them myself for three months and have lost 26 pounds.
Like I said, the only ones saying A.C.E. works are the ones selling this stupid crap. It won't hurt you but it sure as hell won't help you lose weight. People are so goddamn gullible...
Beleiver

Tomball, TX

#16 Jan 30, 2011
guest wrote:
<quoted text>I just hate to see people get ripped off by crap like this. I'm skeptical of any product that is only sold by multi-level marketing scams, especially when I see ridiculous claims like these:

HUNGER PAINS - GONE!
CRAVINGS - GONE!
UNCONTROLLABLE SNACKING - GONE!
UNWANTED POUNDS - GONE!
PLUS SMOOTH CLEAN ENERGY!

I've been to the website. I've read the ingredients. There is NOTHING in this product that has been medically proven to cause weight loss. I've googled it & there is NOT ONE reputable source that recommends it. The ONLY people that say it works are SELLING it!

And I'd love to know the names of these "15 known doctors in Paducah."
I've taken ace for a month and lost around 8 pounds. I'm not selling it either...
Anonymous

Pflugerville, TX

#17 Jan 30, 2011
I know people on zija which is basically the same thing. They are loosing weight. But your not supposed to loose weight by not eating for days.
LoL

United States

#18 Jan 30, 2011
I'm not selling it and I've lost 30 pounds in 2 months and weigh 120 now!!! I suggest it to everybody!!!! I've tried everything and this is the 1st thing that has really worked!!! And gives u energy which is a plus!
kelly mata

United States

#19 Jan 30, 2011
I use to tk phentermines lost wit that... Bur ya know u comfy wit ur spouse and lil Lb get add.. Try one pill and I hv to say I like it better no mood swings... Great energy when ur a mom of 3 work full-time and hv to run around.. Basketball soccer!! Great to keep up wit the kidos!!!
chubby

White Plains, KY

#20 Jan 30, 2011
well im tellin yall i took it and didnt like it. im sorry but it did NOT feel like natural energy to me, i felt shaky and weak. one day at work i felt like i was about to black out! that was when i quit taking the one a day that i took. and i did eat a sensable lunch and dinner while on them because i have never been one to eat breakfast.
didnt work for me, i was gullible. the only way to loose weight is to eat right and get off your butt and exercise. its common sense that we all seem to ignore.
britg

Paducah, KY

#21 Jan 30, 2011
i dont sell it, i took it and lost 20 lbs. YOU STILL EAT, its to help you not snack and eat wasteless calories, it teaches you that you dont need all that extra food. i have been off of it for a month now and havent gained an ounce back bc my body is now trained to not snack and eat junk after doing it for so long, and i know everyone is different but i didnt feel shakey watsoever. it was awesome energy!
Stacey

Nashville, TN

#22 Jan 31, 2011
where can u get this stuff at in paducah

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
~~Last Post wins~~ (Jan '13) 7 min purplelady1040 5,470
Player G 9 min Lkj 3
Hotiest tranny @ lofbc (Jul '15) 26 min just say no 22
cycle knight mc (Jun '14) 54 min Stupidppl 7
what tug boat companies are hiring ? 1 hr Truth 2
Job at Murtco 1 hr Onherback 69
Mindy Carroll 1 hr Smarty 2
Mellow mushroom grand opening 2 hr tim 57

Paducah Jobs

More from around the web