Mccracken County Jail Employees/ Hars...
NewYorkNewYork

Brooklyn, NY

#44 Feb 7, 2013
D2 wrote:
[QUOTE who="..."]Bottom line is, if you want to have rights and respect, keep your ass out of jail. I personally don't care how inmates are treated. They're in jail because they can't follow the law. They don't deserve any respect. Jail isn't a vacation. It shouldn't be easy or laid back. I don't feel they should be allowed television. They should have to work from the time they get woken up until they lay down at night. We'd have less of a crime rate if jail was a miserable place to be. It's not hard to follow the law and stay out of trouble. Those people don't deserve what they do get in jail."

Just wait until we become the 21st Century Nazi Germany and see what you think about being detained for no reason...talk ur ignorance then
When it comes to "talk(ing) ignorance" it would seem like you've got that covered alllll by yourself!!

"21st Century Nazi Germany"!?!?!?

What a complete MORON!!!
NewYorkNewYork

Brooklyn, NY

#45 Feb 7, 2013
for real wrote:
who is responsible for the treatment of the inmates at the jail. the jailer, who. why are they not allowing proper treatment. I agree call your state representatives, the aclu, Jack Conway, Mitch McConnell. Victims rights groups. Its time to stop how they are treating the inmates. Inmates are human beings aren't they. Hell terrorists that come to this country have more rights than our own citizens and inmates. SAAAD
Mitch McConnell?!?!?!? You've GOT to be kidding?!?!?!?? That SOB could careless about anything that's not stuffing his pockets with campaign cash!!!! I wouldn't doubt it one bit if he's directly making money off the backs of the inmates themselves!!! That heinous cretin is the WORST of the WORST when it comes to CORRUPTION!!! He could careless about his constituents or anything for that matter which does not keep him in his job, much less anything which does not provide him with even more money in which to do so!!!

The only thing anyone should be "calling him" for ....is his RESIGNATION!!!
NewYorkNewYork

Brooklyn, NY

#46 Feb 7, 2013
yep wrote:
The jail decides what medications they feel are necessary for you to have, and which are not. I know a girl who has been prescribed xanax for years and they denied her meds. Also they will not give you any sort of acute meds or maintanance medications either. I do not see how this is legal. Your body can go into shock and you can die from abruptly stopping certain medications. How is this jail still functioning??? I cant believe someone has not closed the doors on this place yet.
I'm sorry but NO JAIL in this country is going to give an inmate XANAX!!!! Prescribed or otherwise!!

That is just ridiculous!!!!
RollingMyEyes

Chicago, IL

#47 Feb 7, 2013
A controlled substance has no place in a jail anyway! If you want that sort of mess don't be so stupid and careless to land yourself in trouble. 90% of the inmates are in there over pure ignorance anyway. If you want royal treatment get a job and a life and stop screwing up. I don't feel sorry for these people none whatsoever. I say if you want to steal why lock you up chop off your freaking hand. If you want to fight and beat on people let a group beat on you. If you want to take a life take yours. If there were more consequences in jail for the offenses they are housed for there would be less crime they need to start making an example. This whole world is going to hell in a hand basket.
Ummm

Duluth, GA

#48 Feb 7, 2013
Explain why a person shouldn't be allowed their routine meds when locked up? Idc who you are or what you did, if you're supposed to be taking routine meds then that's what needs to be happening. Those very meds might keep them from hanging themselves or harming someone else. Or keep a disease under control that could lead to severe issues or possible death in the long run if not taken as prescribed. People kill me acting ignorant and trivial! Lets be logical NOT aholes!
RollingMyEyes

Chicago, IL

#49 Feb 7, 2013
I will be an ahole if I so choose to be thank you. We as tax payers pay for most of these people in and out of jail. If they have such a condition they shouldn't be in lock up. I'm so sick of the poor pitiful me crap I could scream! I work 2 jobs and my bring home is almost as much as my pay for every lazy mfer column it's rediculous. Point blank if they want their meds so bad and need them oh so very much stay out of jail instead of look for a cheap, easy, free ride! If their problem is an std outbreak they should learn to keep their legs closed or keep it in their pants and they wouldn't have that problem in the first place. Like I said ignorance is bliss and we as tax payers are footing the bill!

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#50 Feb 7, 2013
NewYorkNewYork wrote:
<quoted text>
On many levels I would absolutely have to agree.....
what about those just charged with a crime and can not afford bail. Do they deserve to be mistreated as well(if indeed you believe that those whom have violated the law deserve to be dehumanized)?
my2cents

Benton, KY

#51 Feb 7, 2013
remember the deputy jailer that got busted trying to sneak Lortabs into the jail? where did they come from and who is supplying the drug? I'll give you a hint Jon her names starts with a S
outrageous

United States

#52 Feb 7, 2013
How can they legally deny someone their meds?!? If it is prescribed to you by a licensed physician obviously you need it! No matter what kind it is. Those people will have to answer for that on judgement day.

Paducah, KY

#53 Feb 7, 2013
NewYorkNewYork wrote:
<quoted text>Mitch McConnell?!?!?!? You've GOT to be kidding?!?!?!?? That SOB could careless about anything that's not stuffing his pockets with campaign cash!!!! I wouldn't doubt it one bit if he's directly making money off the backs of the inmates themselves!!! That heinous cretin is the WORST of the WORST when it comes to CORRUPTION!!! He could careless about his constituents or anything for that matter which does not keep him in his job, much less anything which does not provide him with even more money in which to do so!!!

The only thing anyone should be "calling him" for ....is his RESIGNATION!!!
I think I love you for your brain!! Lol
NewYorkNewYork

Brooklyn, NY

#54 Feb 7, 2013
[QUOTE who="..."]<quoted text>I think I love you for your brain!! Lol[/QUOTE]

I think ...I'll consider that my 'best ever' compliment! Why thank you very much!!!
D2

Lund, Sweden

#55 Feb 8, 2013
NewYorkNewYork wrote:
<quoted text>When it comes to "talk(ing) ignorance" it would seem like you've got that covered alllll by yourself!!

"21st Century Nazi Germany"!?!?!?

What a complete MORON!!!
Read up about current legislation before you open your mouth. Their is a bill being presented that would give the President an Internet killswitch for the US (FYI the President already has that power but not as explicitly)...want more examples?
my2cents

Benton, KY

#56 Feb 8, 2013
I read this today it hits the nail on the head ! not one person in McCracken co. will come foreword because you know what will happen to whistle-blowers, look how many have been fired from the jail,pretrial
"I (and many others) happen to believe that one of the reasons this happens is because members of the leisure class, in corporate boardrooms, and their lackeys in government, share mutual interests (in controlling and exploiting the population), and because they control the levers of power, they've helped in bringing about a culture of corruption which includes their ability to shield themselves from the consequences of wrongdoing. And this in turn has contributed to their ability to not only punish whistle-blowers severely, but to intimidate and prevent others from coming forward to report corruption, abuse of power, and fraud."
my2cents

Benton, KY

#57 Feb 8, 2013
this is happening in the legal system too when someone is a whistle-blowers search for this (Kentucky Pretrial Services A Southern Good Old Boy Culture Of Corruption?)nothing going to change when the same one stay in power year after year
Piss on inmates

Paducah, KY

#58 Feb 8, 2013
You know what let em have there fucking asses soaked with a water jet everyday if they get out of line. If the mouth off. Knock em in the fucking mouth! If the in mates threaten you put them solitaire for month . But tell him he is going in there for 2 days . If he pisses his self to get attention take your time getting him new clothes maybe 3 weeks. If the basted has been in there more than 3 times for same crime and doesn't learn. He won't ever so make his sentence 3 x. Longer than normal sentence. Example if jail sentence first offense 1 year. Keep him 3. And so on! Piss on inmates they are trouble! No good for our society !
Piss on inmates

Paducah, KY

#60 Feb 8, 2013
Take the tv away from them! No special rights should be given to a theif or convict! Put there name on a wall of shame !! Piss on a criminal!
my2cents

Benton, KY

#61 Feb 8, 2013
Well Piss on inmates how do you feel when it's the kids of pretrial,lawyers,the ones who never make it to jail let alone bail?
RollingMyEyes

Chicago, IL

#62 Feb 8, 2013
That's what's wrong with the correctional system! Shouldn't matter who your parents or other family members are! They should take away the cable television and all the extra things they have! Take it back to the basics so they don't want to go back!
NewYorkNewYork

Brooklyn, NY

#63 Feb 8, 2013
D2 wrote:
<quoted text>Read up about current legislation before you open your mouth. Their is a bill being presented that would give the President an Internet killswitch for the US (FYI the President already has that power but not as explicitly)...want more examples?
Are you kidding me?!?!? Your basing your general arguments on a "bill that's being presented"???? Bills get "presented" aaalllllllll the time!! Now after that bill gets PASSED....then.... we can have this discussion!!

Do you even have a CLUE just how many wackjob "bills" get "presented" in Congress?!?!? Obviously....NOT!!! Otherwise you wouldn't be attempting to "present" this dumb@ss argument based on one!!!

SO....I'll say it again.....M0R0N!!!
Piss on inmates

Paducah, KY

#64 Feb 8, 2013
my2cents wrote:
Well Piss on inmates how do you feel when it's the kids of pretrial,lawyers,the ones who never make it to jail let alone bail?
. I tell ya ! The people of the area should raise more he'll call the state troopers next time !!!not the county!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
black dude and her 11 min 8 ball 10
Get it already. 17 min Cody 1
Joe Serpico -fleming fine furniture (Apr '13) 1 hr CWard 9
Is there any life in space other than us? 1 hr LETS BE HONEST 32
Topix trolls name them.. 1 hr Sean Connery 2
Donald Trump 2 hr Dreamers 2
Divorce and Maintenance 2 hr really 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paducah Mortgages