Theponyfan

United States

#1 Jun 4, 2011
Went to the pony a couple nights ago and I must say , the girls there rock , now I've only been to stephs twice since turning 21 and this is the first time ive been to the pony but , the girls there are hit and miss a black girl named Brooklyn was fine as hell , and there was two other girls that stood out to me. One thin decent size breast and brown hair , and the other was s curly headed brunette with big jugs and a fatass i didn't catch her name bc I was outside smoking , I caught her second song and had to have those tits in my face , im not in love or nothing she's after my money I know that and I'm not gonna go crazy but she is bad as hell she let me and my buddy drop a dollar in the back of her panties and she got a dollar off my crotch with her mouth let's just say she does her job well and when I get back in town I'm gonna defenitly ask for her in VIP ... Name might have been daisy
idiotsavant

Nashville, TN

#2 Jun 4, 2011
Theponyfan wrote:
Went to the pony a couple nights ago and I must say , the girls there rock , now I've only been to stephs twice since turning 21 and this is the first time ive been to the pony but , the girls there are hit and miss a black girl named Brooklyn was fine as hell , and there was two other girls that stood out to me. One thin decent size breast and brown hair , and the other was s curly headed brunette with big jugs and a fatass i didn't catch her name bc I was outside smoking , I caught her second song and had to have those tits in my face , im not in love or nothing she's after my money I know that and I'm not gonna go crazy but she is bad as hell she let me and my buddy drop a dollar in the back of her panties and she got a dollar off my crotch with her mouth let's just say she does her job well and when I get back in town I'm gonna defenitly ask for her in VIP ... Name might have been daisy
Fascinating
Dude

United States

#3 Jun 4, 2011
Cool story bro! A stripper is a stripper ! To me that means they may look good ( rarely) but they are either on drugs or atleast s lazy hoe. But so don't be thinking Shes even into u , you buy her attention with ur tips but that being said the Paducah pony is probly the best 25 dollars I've ever spent ( 5 to get in) " two beer minimum but u can get around that but 2 beers at 3 dollars each that's 11 bucks bring a 2o or 25 and sit back and watch tits all night it's beautiful, like
watching a sunrise and then a sunset . I tip dollars and Usually go for the pull it out with ur tits method too.

Ps cool story Ii the sequel

Pps don't fall in love with a stripper, and don't buy them drinks also don't tip 5s it makes me look bad
Anonymous

Louisville, KY

#4 Jun 5, 2011
Brooklyn is working there again??
Dude

United States

#5 Jun 5, 2011
Black tall girl with big tits , real pretty ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tina Cain (Jan '15) 4 min DEADPOOL 157
Baptist hospital CEO 8 min Jason 2
Big Boobed girls (Jan '13) 9 min Redneckseverywhere 71
Stormy on South side hardees 21 min Jason 16
Drop a word, add a word (Nov '12) 28 min So what 9,101
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Feb '10) 30 min So what 5,798
Bingo 48 min Hoopa 2
Eclipse Glasses 21 hr Her highness 26

Paducah Jobs

More from around the web