zija pyramid scam?
Denise Kozell

Excelsior Springs, MO

#67 Aug 16, 2012
I think Chris Powell is now endorsing VEMMA and so is Dr. OZ. Need I say more?
c-lo

United States

#68 Aug 16, 2012
I love how all you idiots think MLMs are scams. Dont worry, we won't have to worry about you making any money! Good. More for me!
Making money
#69 Aug 16, 2012
Ok this is for all the ones on here and even the ones who aren't familiar with MLM's. I've been involved in a couple (Youngevity and Zeek Rewards) and I have made money. Youngevity has great products like the company Zinja. I am presently making 1000+ a month with Zeek Rewards in 160 days. If I would have gotten involved with Zeek a year ago when I first heard about it I would be making over 10,000 a month now. I say that to say this. MLM's are no different than the companies we all work for. They are pyramids. Think about it and draw it out. President has people under him and they have people under them. Biggest difference in MLM'S is the fact that the lower person can actually make a lot more money than the guy above him.
Now back to making money.....I have recently been told about and joined a company that is launching Sept. 15th that will be bigger than Zeek Rewards. I'm not making same mistake and not joining. It's called Bidxcel. If you guys want more info or a phone number for the conference calls they are doing (doing 3 a day it's growing so fast) email me at [email protected]
Just interested

Alliance, OH

#70 Aug 18, 2012
Can anyone tell me what a pyramid scheme is? Please define it for me if you can.
Wow

Ironton, OH

#71 Sep 17, 2012
Wow, you are bitter. Didn't do well with it huh? Well the only person to blame is yourself. I'm sorry you did not succeed try again. We will welcome you back! Good luck!
oh yeah wrote:
LOL....... OUCH! Looks like I struck a nerve. The truth hurts, especially when it starts cutting into profits!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#72 Sep 20, 2012
Wow wrote:
Wow, you are bitter. Didn't do well with it huh? Well the only person to blame is yourself. I'm sorry you did not succeed try again. We will welcome you back! Good luck! <quoted text>
I am sure that you are questioning the long term use of the zija weight management system since a top leader here in Kentucky has been diagnosed with stage 3 colon cancer after losing over 100 pounds on the product. She has no family history of this deadly disease and is entirely too young. Perhaps long term use could be fatal…what if? I am afraid – what if?

Location hidden

#73 Sep 20, 2012
Making money wrote:
Ok this is for all the ones on here and even the ones who aren't familiar with MLM's. I've been involved in a couple (Youngevity and Zeek Rewards) and I have made money. Youngevity has great products like the company Zinja. I am presently making 1000+ a month with Zeek Rewards in 160 days. If I would have gotten involved with Zeek a year ago when I first heard about it I would be making over 10,000 a month now. I say that to say this. MLM's are no different than the companies we all work for. They are pyramids. Think about it and draw it out. President has people under him and they have people under them. Biggest difference in MLM'S is the fact that the lower person can actually make a lot more money than the guy above him.
Now back to making money.....I have recently been told about and joined a company that is launching Sept. 15th that will be bigger than Zeek Rewards. I'm not making same mistake and not joining. It's called Bidxcel. If you guys want more info or a phone number for the conference calls they are doing (doing 3 a day it's growing so fast) email me at [email protected]
I am sure that you are questioning the long term use of the zija weight management system since a top leader here in Kentucky has been diagnosed with stage 3 colon cancer after losing over 100 pounds on the product. She has no family history of this deadly disease and is entirely too young. Perhaps long term use could be fatal…what if? I am afraid – what if?

Location hidden

#74 Sep 20, 2012
anti-MLM wrote:
<quoted text>
The story in the comments of the autistic child's mom was heartbreaking. This company is just plain EVIL.

Location hidden

#75 Sep 20, 2012
Cate wrote:
Honestly, I was very skeptical to try Zija. I didn't want to waste money on a product that doesn't' do what it claims and I definitely didn't want to waste money on something that was just a scam. I started to look around online for anything I could find on it and found a lot of threads like this only
talking about how much of a scam it is. Consequently I decided not to purchase the product. At this time several of my coworkers had began to use it and I watched them feel better and lose weight. Losing weight has always been a challenge for me, even with diet and going to the gym on a regular basis. My coworkers kept telling me that I need to give Zija a try.
No, they did not recommend I try it just because they sell it. How do i know? Because they aren't distributors of Zija. I was referred to their seller and I received a weeks worth of samples for the smartmix, the xm3 mix, the tea, and the xam pills. Since I was given these samples for free I figured why not. I was instructed to drink the mix in the morning after my daily run and then eat 30 min after. The pill I was told to take midmorning between 10 am and 2 pm. And if I wanted the tea every 3-5 days or so. I started with the smartmix the first half of the week and then switched to the xm3 the second half so I could try the difference and see what I liked better, if at all. I was pleasantly surprised to find how much better I feel! I preferred the xm3 just because of the extra energy boost but I loved the smartmix as well. Just to see if it was really the Zija i went 2 weeks without taking it. It was definitely the Zija. I have more energy and just all around feel better. I'm losing weight which I contribute to a better metabolism and more energy to push myself while working out.
No one is saying you can just take Zija and lose weight. Like anything, you have to WORK for it. I wish I hadn't of taken these threads to heart when I first began looking at taking Zija. I could have started feeling this good way before now!! Everyone can call it a scam but us who take it know the truth. And let me entertain the thought that it is a scam, I still feel better both physically and mentally and that alone is worth it to me.
Bottom line is it is a personal choice. I just wouldn't be so quick to put it down until you've tried it.

Location hidden

#76 Sep 20, 2012
MLMs are SCAMS wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me repeat, since apparently you are somewhat illiterate:
"I'd like to see a link to an actual clinical research study that proves Zija weight loss products are both safe AND effective."
Let me break that sentence down for you.
A link (this means a URL for a website)
Clinical research study (as in a randomized, double blind, and placebo-controlled, peer-reviewed protocol)
Zija weight loss products (exactly what I said)
Safe & effective (Is it safe? Is there PROOF it promotes weight loss?)
Now, I already know you won't provide a link, because you can't. There has been no such study. All you have are anecdotes from your hairdresser's brother's cousin's girlfriend. But I'll give you a link to the Johns Hopkins paper on Moringa oleifera -
http://moringamalunggay.com/John_Hopkins.pdf
In his paper, Dr. Fahey never mentions weight loss, nor is it listed as a benefit. He does, however, say this:
"As with many reports of the nutritional or medicinal value of a natural product, there are an alarming number of purveyors of “healthful” food who are now promoting M. oleifera as a panacea. While much of this recent enthusiasm indeed appears to be justified, it is critical to separate rigorous scientific evidence from anecdote. Those who charge a premium for products containing Moringa must be held to a high standard."

By the way, intelligent people don't end statements with 'LOL.'
Zija is a joke

Los Angeles, CA

#77 Oct 15, 2012
My next door neighbor is a zija triple diamond. He lives with his mom in her house she bought and paid for. he is the biggest joke there ever was. He is considered the most inspirational leader but his house is a POS and so is he.

Location hidden

#78 Oct 15, 2012
Zija is a joke wrote:
My next door neighbor is a zija triple diamond. He lives with his mom in her house she bought and paid for. he is the biggest joke there ever was. He is considered the most inspirational leader but his house is a POS and so is he.
Pardon me...what is POS?.....He lives with mom....must be single......Just because he holds the rank of triple diamond does note guarantee he is paid at that level.

Location hidden

#79 Oct 15, 2012
Just interested wrote:
Can anyone tell me what a pyramid scheme is? Please define it for me if you can.
Pyramid schemes are illegal...this is governed by the FTC. Zija if not illegal.
Hambone

Clemmons, NC

#80 Oct 31, 2012
Matt Choate tries to shove Zija down your throat!!!
BTW

Haines City, FL

#81 Nov 18, 2012
Just for those of you that spoke on Zija and the BBB... Zija now has an A+ given by the BBB... Just an FYI
BTW

Haines City, FL

#82 Nov 18, 2012
Ralph

Leesburg, VA

#83 Nov 25, 2012
justtruthplease wrote:
<quoted text>
So... was it confirmed that a Zija Branded Product caused this colon cancer? If so, which product was it? Who is this leader in Kentucky you speak of? So now highly absorbable nutritients cause cancer of the colon. No, sorry. Moringa has been used for thousands of years. It's totally safe. Come again.
zija is hype

Punta Gorda, FL

#84 Dec 10, 2012
I had used this product for over 6 months to no avail. Other then the the props by the manufacter and distributers I found no credible scientific proof of its claims. It didnt work for me. It seems nothing more then a vehicle to sell memberships and fill someones pockets at someone elses expence.
Cobra240sx

Windsor, CA

#86 Dec 22, 2012
Yes the Biggest Loser showed their participants using Zija, but at the same time they had a personal Trainer, and a Nutritionists. They had a proper diet, and exercise everyday 90% diet 10% workout is the key to being fit. You don't need a Weight loss expert to explain it specially one who can not type.
Zija-fied wrote:
Weightloss expert, Dr. Howard Fisher
Johns Hopkins University
National Institutes of Health
About 300 other World Health Organizations.
The Biggest Loser Show on TV has showed theit participants using Zija
Noy a single Instance of ANYONEhaving any side effects using Zija.....NONE.
FEEL FREE TO COME AND SPEAK.DIRECTLY TO THE WORLD RENOWNED FORMULATOR, DOCTOR,NUTRITIONIST, OF ZIJA AND DEBATE WITH HIM....LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU WILL BE THERE SO I CAN COME AND WATCH YOU BE MADE LOOK LIKE A FOOL IN PUBLIC. LOL.
Betsy

Louisville, KY

#87 Dec 23, 2012
I have been taking the Zija packets for more than eight months now. They are my "daily vitamin". I had been taking an expensive whole foods one anyway so the Zija didn't cost a lot more (although it is expensive). I didn't take it for weight loss, but I have lost 11 lbs. without trying (and, I am ashamed to admit, without exercise). Three more things have changed. My blood sugar is now in the 80's when it has always been in the 90's and close to 100. Also, I fell in 2008 and now have arthritis in my hip and foot. It would ache at night and wake me up. I took NSAIDS which caused painful ulcers so I quit taking them. I have noticed that my leg no longer aches, and I sleep through the night now. Oh, and my allergies have almost disappeared. It's simple. If you think Zija is a scam or is too expensive, don't buy it. I, for one, am happy with the results I am seeing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tilghman fans 11 min Karma 32
Tina outcome in Paducah Sun 20 min Karma 46
David A arrested 21 min Bo diggity 17
News Paducah man charged with sexual abuse 28 min Manual87 2
David noveske 1 hr teddybear 7
~~Last Post wins~~ (Jan '13) 2 hr Red_Forman 5,304
Heartland Worship Center (Jan '11) 2 hr Csmile 98

Paducah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance