Next Last
ben

Hawesville, KY

#1 Feb 7, 2012
anyone?
yes

Paducah, KY

#2 Feb 7, 2012
That's exactly what Zija is. Don't get involved!
Paducah

United States

#3 Feb 7, 2012
It is not a scam. You buy what you want to use and sell samples for others to try if that is what u want to do. How is that a scam?
fitguy

Herndon, VA

#4 Feb 7, 2012
Paducah wrote:
It is not a scam. You buy what you want to use and sell samples for others to try if that is what u want to do. How is that a scam?
That's true. Zija is a great product. You don't have to sell it if you do not want to but there is money to be made if you put the time in it. Just like everything else in life. You get back what you put in.
oh yeah

United States

#5 Feb 7, 2012
Definitely a pyramid scam. I have a very good friend that got into it. If you get five people below you, you then become a "distributor". Typical pyramid scam!
fitguy

Herndon, VA

#6 Feb 7, 2012
oh yeah wrote:
Definitely a pyramid scam. I have a very good friend that got into it. If you get five people below you, you then become a "distributor". Typical pyramid scam!
Sorry, but that does not make you a distributor. I am a distributor and you are way off. You need to get your facts straight before you talk about something you have no idea about.
Like I said before the business end is up to the individual on what they get from it. Has nothing to do with it being a very good product
MLMs are scams

Murfreesboro, TN

#7 Feb 7, 2012
Just about ALL of the multi-level marketing programs are scams. In today's internet economy, there is simply no need for multi-level marketing or the overpriced products that they sell -- meaning that the only thing they are selling are memberships in anticipation that memberships will be sold in the future, which is the classic definition of a pyramid scheme, and thus securities fraud.

Because products are available over the internet to everybody at lower costs than ever before, claims that "Multi-Level Marketing will take over the World!" are completely bogus. Indeed, the fact that no MLM schemes sell significant product to anybody other than the people who bought into the programs is proof positive that MLM is a dinosaur in today's economy, and exists only by defrauding people to buy memberships in anticipation of being able to make a profit defrauding other people into the program.
Paducah

United States

#8 Feb 8, 2012
MLMs are scams wrote:
Just about ALL of the multi-level marketing programs are scams. In today's internet economy, there is simply no need for multi-level marketing or the overpriced products that they sell -- meaning that the only thing they are selling are memberships in anticipation that memberships will be sold in the future, which is the classic definition of a pyramid scheme, and thus securities fraud.
Because products are available over the internet to everybody at lower costs than ever before, claims that "Multi-Level Marketing will take over the World!" are completely bogus. Indeed, the fact that no MLM schemes sell significant product to anybody other than the people who bought into the programs is proof positive that MLM is a dinosaur in today's economy, and exists only by defrauding people to buy memberships in anticipation of being able to make a profit defrauding other people into the program.
You couldn't be more WRONG. My husband has been involved with Zija for almost a year and more than anything has seen amazing results with the product. He has shared the product with family and friends which has helped offset the cost somewhat. You really do not need to make such broad statements about the multi level marketing business. Like fit guy said, it is all about the amount of money and time that you choose to invest. Most importantly, the products are amazing!
oh yeah

United States

#9 Feb 8, 2012
LOL....... OUCH! Looks like I struck a nerve. The truth hurts, especially when it starts cutting into profits!

Since: Feb 12

Thailand

#10 Feb 11, 2012
I have used ziza for 6 month and want to say this one is very effective I never seen the positive effects on the body. Its like a magic you will lose your weight without being deficiency In nutrients. This one glass Zija juice can give you full day energy, I have felt it.

http://www.maxtransformation.com/
MLMs are scams

Murfreesboro, TN

#11 Feb 12, 2012
Zija's energy 'boost' comes from 3 ingredients: caffeine, Phenylethalamine HCl and 1,3-dimetheylpentylamine, also known as DMAA.

http://www.mo ringa-health-story(dot)com/XM3 -Supplement-Facts.html

Two soldiers died last year from heart attacks after using products with these SAME ingredients. The products have been banned for sale on all Army bases now.

"The company and retailers say that DMAA is a dietary supplement. But some medical experts said it should be classified as a drug, which would require approval from the Food and Drug Administration before it could be marketed."

"The Army investigation comes as the F.D.A. has been increasing its scrutiny of the supplement industry. Tamara Ward, a spokeswoman for the F.D.A., declined to comment on whether the agency was investigating products containing DMAA."

"Some sports organizations including the World Anti-Doping Authority, the international body that regulates drug use by Olympic athletes, and several professional sports leagues have listed DMAA as a banned stimulant. In Canada, where the government health agency has classified DMAA as a drug, companies cannot sell products containing it as a dietary supplement."

http://www.ny times(dot)com/2012/02/03/busin ess/army-studies-workout-suppl ements-after-2-deaths.html

The exact same ingredients are also in A.C.E. I'm pretty sure the FDA will ban this soon, so smart people shouldn't get involved in selling it...
yoyo

Hawesville, KY

#12 Feb 12, 2012
MLMs are scams wrote:
Zija's energy 'boost' comes from 3 ingredients: caffeine, Phenylethalamine HCl and 1,3-dimetheylpentylamine, also known as DMAA.
Two soldiers died last year from heart attacks after using products with these SAME ingredients. The products have been banned for sale on all Army bases now.
"The company and retailers say that DMAA is a dietary supplement. But some medical experts said it should be classified as a drug, which would require approval from the Food and Drug Administration before it could be marketed."
"The Army investigation comes as the F.D.A. has been increasing its scrutiny of the supplement industry. Tamara Ward, a spokeswoman for the F.D.A., declined to comment on whether the agency was investigating products containing DMAA."
"Some sports organizations including the World Anti-Doping Authority, the international body that regulates drug use by Olympic athletes, and several professional sports leagues have listed DMAA as a banned stimulant. In Canada, where the government health agency has classified DMAA as a drug, companies cannot sell products containing it as a dietary supplement."
http://www.ny times(dot)com/2012/02/03/busin ess/army-studies-workout-suppl ements-after-2-deaths.html
The exact same ingredients are also in A.C.E. I'm pretty sure the FDA will ban this soon, so smart people shouldn't get involved in selling it...
yeah what he said!!!
Old Fart

Paducah, KY

#13 Feb 12, 2012
Paducah wrote:
Why do you want to sell samples? I thought samples were free.
Old Fart

Paducah, KY

#14 Feb 12, 2012
henrylouis57 wrote:
I have used ziza for 6 month and want to say this one is very effective I never seen the positive effects on the body. Its like a magic you will lose your weight without being deficiency In nutrients. This one glass Zija juice can give you full day energy, I have felt it.
http://www.maxtransformation.com/
It sounds like you just don't want to get off the couch and exercise. That's a lazy way to lose weight, and also dangerous.

Paducah, KY

#15 Feb 13, 2012
MLMs are scams wrote:
That's really scary!!!
Zija-fied

York, SC

#16 Feb 13, 2012
Another lie from the anti Zija, uneducated crowd.

The "phen" in Zija is all natural, from dutch cocoa(chocolate). The person who.posted it is the same ingredients that killed soldiers needs to check the complete spelling of the "phen" ingredients in Zija and the other substance he/she is referring to. They are completely different substances.

The ignorance and length people who speak against Zija is amazing.....and pitiful.
MLMs are scams

Murfreesboro, TN

#17 Feb 13, 2012
Zija-fied wrote:
Another lie from the anti Zija, uneducated crowd.
The "phen" in Zija is all natural, from dutch cocoa(chocolate). The person who.posted it is the same ingredients that killed soldiers needs to check the complete spelling of the "phen" ingredients in Zija and the other substance he/she is referring to. They are completely different substances.
The ignorance and length people who speak against Zija is amazing.....and pitiful.
I copied the "all natural" ingredients directly from the Zija website. 1,3-dimethylpentylamine is on the label.

DMAA is known by all these names. It's still the same substance chemically:

1,3 Dimethylamylamine, 1,3-Dimethylamylamine, 1,3-Dimethylamylamine HCL, 1,3-dimethylpentylamine, 2-amino-4-methylhexane, 4-methyl-2-hexanamine, 4-methyl-2-hexyl-amine, Dimetilamilamina, Dimethylpentylamine, Diméthylpentylamine, DMAA, Forthan, Forthane, Floradrene, Geranamine, Geranium, Géranium, Methylhexanamine, Méthylhexanamine, Methylhexaneamine, Méthylhexanéamine.
http://naturaldatabase.therapeuticresearch.co...

I also copied this warning from the Zija website:

WARNING: Not intended for use by persons 17 years or younger without the supervision of a health professional and parent/guardian. Not for use by persons who are pregnant/nursing, caffeine sensitive, suffer from high blood pressure, heart disease, difficulty urinating, psychiatric conditions, depression, recurrent headaches, a medical condition or are taking MAO inhibitor or ADHD drugs. Do not take with alcohol, cold medicine/drugs containing Pseudoephedrine, Ephedrine, PPA or other caffeine-containing products. Consumption contrary to warning may cause adverse health effects. If unpleasant effects occur, discontinue use.

Oh yeah, you can buy this EXACT same combination of ingredients here:
pills4partyDOTcom/fast-lane.ht ml

It doesn't look quite so "all-natural" and healthy now, does it?
Zija-fied

United States

#18 Feb 14, 2012
What you copied proves I am.right...the ingredients are not the same at all. Lol.

Yes..Zija warns to not.give caffeine to.children. Ever notice you never see a soft drink commercial.with kids drinking.them?? They have the same warnings.

The difderence.is, the caffeine in Zija is from COCAA,chocolate. Not the synthetic, anhydrous kind you are referring to.
But by all means....keep proving your ignorance for all to see.

Uneducated people are quick to bash and slander network marketing, yet they freely and openly participate in it everyday. From sharing with friend or aquaintances about a movie they seen, or a restaurant they eat at, or product they use without any compensation or commission from those they tell who go see the movie or buy the products for themselves. Does anyone see the hypocrisy?

Network marketing is the oldest form of doing business on earth. And the FACT it has created more MILLIONAIRES than any other industry amd attracted more top investors worldwide proves it will always be an option for.those wanting more for themselves and their family.

Not only has Zija reversed the terrible health of my family, helped use lose.over 400# combined, and amaze our doctors (who now also use Zija) but it has allowed a good ol' country boy from Tennessee help hundreds of people feel better,lose weight, reverse health issues, etc......but it has allowed me to provide my family with a higher standard of living, and spend more time seeing them, rather than worrying about taking on odd jobs after my "9-5" is over with. In fact, I will have the option to walk away from my "9-5" very soon. People demonize things they dont understand.....that is the highest form of ignorance there is.
MLMs are scams

Murfreesboro, TN

#19 Feb 14, 2012
Zija-fied wrote:
What you copied proves I am.right...the ingredients are not the same at all. Lol.
Yes..Zija warns to not.give caffeine to.children. Ever notice you never see a soft drink commercial.with kids drinking.them?? They have the same warnings.
The difderence.is, the caffeine in Zija is from COCAA,chocolate. Not the synthetic, anhydrous kind you are referring to.
But by all means....keep proving your ignorance for all to see.
Uneducated people are quick to bash and slander network marketing, yet they freely and openly participate in it everyday. From sharing with friend or aquaintances about a movie they seen, or a restaurant they eat at, or product they use without any compensation or commission from those they tell who go see the movie or buy the products for themselves. Does anyone see the hypocrisy?
Network marketing is the oldest form of doing business on earth. And the FACT it has created more MILLIONAIRES than any other industry amd attracted more top investors worldwide proves it will always be an option for.those wanting more for themselves and their family.
Not only has Zija reversed the terrible health of my family, helped use lose.over 400# combined, and amaze our doctors (who now also use Zija) but it has allowed a good ol' country boy from Tennessee help hundreds of people feel better,lose weight, reverse health issues, etc......but it has allowed me to provide my family with a higher standard of living, and spend more time seeing them, rather than worrying about taking on odd jobs after my "9-5" is over with. In fact, I will have the option to walk away from my "9-5" very soon. People demonize things they dont understand.....that is the highest form of ignorance there is.
"sharing with friend or aquaintances about a movie they seen"

Your poor spelling and grammar makes me think you're not particularly bright.

"People demonize things they dont understand.....that is the highest form of ignorance there is."

No, the highest form of ignorance is denying evidence that's right in front of you.

"it has allowed me to provide my family with a higher standard of living"

And that's why you're lying through your teeth defending this garbage! Don't you feel the slightest twinge of guilt that you are defrauding your friends, as well as possibly endangering their health?

Here's a challenge for you: I'd like to see a link to an actual clinical research study that proves Zija weight loss products are both safe AND effective. I've searched all over and I can't find any REPUTABLE sources that say it is either of those.
Zija-fied

Cookeville, TN

#20 Feb 14, 2012
Weightloss expert, Dr. Howard Fisher

Johns Hopkins University

National Institutes of Health

About 300 other World Health Organizations.

The Biggest Loser Show on TV has showed theit participants using Zija

Noy a single Instance of ANYONEhaving any side effects using Zija.....NONE.

FEEL FREE TO COME AND SPEAK.DIRECTLY TO THE WORLD RENOWNED FORMULATOR, DOCTOR,NUTRITIONIST, OF ZIJA AND DEBATE WITH HIM....LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU WILL BE THERE SO I CAN COME AND WATCH YOU BE MADE LOOK LIKE A FOOL IN PUBLIC. LOL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anybody hear about the big braw at steak n shak... 3 min FlaresUps the Clown 33
Kentucky Oats Mall 16 min Chainsaw Charlie 30
compton (Dec '14) 26 min Kelly 29
What is Up with Kenn Gray Moffitt? 2 hr True story 17
Bad boy, gone good! 2 hr Hmmm.... 10
Crystal Cowen ( bean) 2 hr Cody Get We Done 2
#blackgirlsmagic 2 hr Laughable 12

Paducah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance