Is Justin fowler really cleaned up?

Is Justin fowler really cleaned up?

Posted in the Paducah Forum

Shamwow

United States

#1 Feb 6, 2012
Wasnt sure of he was actually clean or if he just didn't trust me. Haven't spoke to him in a while. Asked him if he could help me find something and he FLIPPED
family

Paducah, KY

#2 Feb 6, 2012
Yes Justin is really cleaned up! If you want to find something you should probably do so yourself, Justin is family and I am very proud of him!
one of them

United States

#3 Feb 6, 2012
Yes he is clean. People should quit askin him for shit. I know he did it to himself but now that he has lost so much from it he is straightening up. He lost precious time with his son and his wife left him. I'm glad he's on the right path now cuz every lil boy needs a dad to teach them to fish and play football. Him and his kid have a lot of love for each other
letuknow

Moultrie, GA

#4 Feb 6, 2012
thats good if he has cleaned himself up and stopped . but what about his mom she might hook you up.
sammyscott

Paducah, KY

#5 Feb 7, 2012
who cares
excuseme

Paducah, KY

#6 Feb 7, 2012
First off, yes Justin is clean and has made ALL of us very proud! Second, for "letuknow" the comment about his mother is way off base and shows how much the drugs have FRIED your brain! Keep your mouth shut. Thank you, have a nice day.
Justin

United States

#7 Feb 8, 2012
Wow I had people telling me I was on topix AGAIN, but didn't expect all of this lol. Thank you so much for all the inspiring comments on here. It's shows me that everything I'm doing is well worth it. I've never felt better about myself than I do being clean an spending free time with my family and my son, instea of drinking or partying. Thanks everyone.. Except the douche that had to put his one cent in here and talk about my mom. Very clever buddy. Started out good, an then made yourself into a prick. My mom doesn't do any drugs at all. She works her ass off and helps anyone that possibly needs it. And my dad is the same way. They have both alwys been there when i needed it. I come from a family with morals and work ethics. Google it. You could probably learn something from it
ben

Hawesville, KY

#8 Feb 8, 2012
can u hook me up with ur sister? shes fine a little freaky but sexy!!!
Justin

United States

#9 Feb 9, 2012
Haha how boring would life be without pathetic douche bags like this? But yeah sure. I'll get right on that.. What should I tell her? "There's a borderline retarded guy named Ben on topix lookin for you"? "from the way he types his name he seems like a great guy" lol I know topix is the best place ever to pic up chicks, but try somewhere else good sir. Bc you look stupid
Whatado

Metropolis, IL

#10 Feb 9, 2012
Good he cleaned up, used to be a total choade as a kid though.
Billy

Hermitage, TN

#11 May 10, 2012
Congrats Justin I'm proud of you man. I'll come visit you when I get a chance. Agree whoever talked shit about your mom is a douche, everyones had there demons to face at one time or another. Ben don't know you but you best back the fuck off, if your asking her brother to hook you up and telling him she is sexy and freaky, then you need to do two things grow up and grow a set.
Hmmm

United States

#12 May 10, 2012
Any fights in the future??
benji
#13 Oct 31, 2012
we will only know fo sure if he is cleaned up if he stays clean after drug court. the only reason he could be clean now is cuz of dc. but ne one else seen tht pic of him tht was goin around a couple months ago? lol hes weird for buyin shit like tht, but it made a funny pic!!
hmmmmm

Murfreesboro, TN

#14 Nov 1, 2012
Shamwow wrote:
Wasnt sure of he was actually clean or if he just didn't trust me. Haven't spoke to him in a while. Asked him if he could help me find something and he FLIPPED
Justin may not be able to help you, but his old friend Justin Phan could hook you up
lolwut

White Plains, KY

#15 Nov 4, 2012
druggies dont clean up, they just learn to hide it better and not get caught. time will catch him, it always does. dont lie, homey, some of us know the truth.
Candy Cane

Nashville, TN

#16 Jan 20, 2013
Didn't he just get married again? He 'loves' this girl, but they just so happen to find out she's pregnant right before they decide to get married? Also, he's only KNOWN her for five months. I smell bs! AND wasn't he just talking about marrying the girl he was dating right before this one? This little boy needs to get his act together! He's going to end up with 20 ex wives and 50 children before he's 30, because he wants to marry any girl that gives him attention. Immature kids these days, smh!
yeah

Paducah, KY

#17 Jan 20, 2013
Good thing it wasnt that pill headed girl lauren he was with a while back!
wtf

United States

#18 Jan 21, 2013
Some people seriously erk my nerves. You low lifes are so bored with your own lifes you have to talk crap about people. They are just mad because Justin finally decide to change his life an leave all the drug infested people behind. You might wanna worry about yourself before you start judging other people. I'm so proud of you Justin!!!
His big Bro Josh

Cadiz, KY

#19 Jun 11, 2013
This man wont even have a single beer at my house.. So that pretty much tells me hes clean.. You douche bags for real need to get out of other peoples shit and just mind yours.

Thats the problem with the world nobody gives a shit about their own lives and instead spend their time trying to fuck everyone elses up because they are insecure with their own shit..

Get over your damn selves
Jojo

Asheville, NC

#20 Feb 11, 2017
Where is this justin fowler from

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
son started smoking! (Jun '12) 31 min Verchase 37
She's outtttt 1 hr Hmmmmm 11
Someone Tell Laura Singleton Mendiola To Cut Th... 1 hr max 13
F##k boy in Paducah 2 hr Rick 16
Fantasy World (Sep '15) 2 hr Rick 15
Where is tori shaw now? 2 hr No name 5
Lone Oak Intermediate Marc Mavigliano 4 hr DumDum 3

Paducah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance