Buffalo wild wing servers...

Buffalo wild wing servers...

Posted in the Paducah Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jus wonderin

United States

#1 Jul 7, 2012
Any comments?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#2 Jul 7, 2012
Great people! Especially Lacy!
:/

Bardwell, KY

#3 Jul 7, 2012
Are amazing!:)
fact

Murray, KY

#4 Jul 7, 2012
Terrible service they take forever to bring a refill and they take at least 15 mins to bring out your wings it's not like there cooking them fresh or anything.
haha

Murfreesboro, TN

#5 Jul 7, 2012
fact wrote:
Terrible service they take forever to bring a refill and they take at least 15 mins to bring out your wings it's not like there cooking them fresh or anything.
Next time order two drinks fat ass
welll

Bardwell, KY

#6 Jul 7, 2012
You've never had me as your server then. I refill drinks when they hit half full.
welll

Bardwell, KY

#7 Jul 7, 2012
And they wings take 12 min to cook then they have to be spun in the sauce. Depending on what time of day you come eat, we make everything to order. I'd like to see you go anywhere else that isn't fast food and get your food in less than 15 min.
wookie

Metropolis, IL

#8 Jul 7, 2012
would love to do a few of the servers there. also the greeters look good enuf to eat.
mike

Murfreesboro, TN

#9 Jul 7, 2012
Lyndsey is hot!
Loyd

United States

#10 Jul 8, 2012
That place sucks ball sack! I will never go back there!
fact

Murray, KY

#11 Jul 8, 2012
Not a fat as I don't like there service and wing stop fixes your food to order. I usually go there later at night. I know when food is fresh or not.
sun

La Center, KY

#12 Jul 8, 2012
I am not impressed. Last night, Ryan pulled me aside as I was leaving to tell me my boyfriend only tipped $2.00. Little did he know, there was more cash than that for him on the table. Very unprofessional. I was highly offended. I wish I would've returned to the table and collected the cash we left him! After that comment, he deserved nothing!
welll

United States

#13 Jul 8, 2012
fact wrote:
Not a fat as I don't like there service and wing stop fixes your food to order. I usually go there later at night. I know when food is fresh or not.
Right. Then go to Wing stop where it takes 30 min to get your food. Fatty
junk

United States

#14 Jul 9, 2012
I dont like to eat there cause i dont want a bunch if dirty wh*res touching my food
SHARK

Owensboro, KY

#15 Jul 9, 2012
Worst service in town.. I am 58 years old and they card me every time and I leave every time. Total idiots in charge there
randall l

Metropolis, IL

#16 Jul 9, 2012
sorry dude but ky law states that no matter how old if u buy alcohol u must have i.d. explain how it hurts you or just ruins your day to be asked for an i.d. if thats the worst thing to happen to you that day count yourself lucky.
fact

Murray, KY

#18 Jul 10, 2012
Well obviously you never ate at wing stop. "well"
So sad

United States

#19 Jul 10, 2012
This was always our favorite place to eat so me and my family were so excited when they brought one here, we have been there 4 times and all 4 times was horrible. The servers that we had talked about how drunk they were the nite b4 or how bad their boyfriend treated them and had one that talked highly about her kids but come to find out she hadn't seen them in 2 years, and they were like 5 years old. Seems like the trash of Paducah works there based on our experience.
haha

Murfreesboro, TN

#20 Jul 12, 2012
So sad wrote:
This was always our favorite place to eat so me and my family were so excited when they brought one here, we have been there 4 times and all 4 times was horrible. The servers that we had talked about how drunk they were the nite b4 or how bad their boyfriend treated them and had one that talked highly about her kids but come to find out she hadn't seen them in 2 years, and they were like 5 years old. Seems like the trash of Paducah works there based on our experience.
I call it bs
pumkin

Chicago, IL

#21 Jul 12, 2012
Sounds like the truth to me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Which religion is right? 1 hr Leah Remini 16
Who has biggest d In area? 2 hr Tom Delaney 106
Aderal 2 hr Bob Smithers 7
Back in town 2 hr Bob Smithers 8
Rosalinda Perez 2 hr Bulls0987 6
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Feb '10) 3 hr So what 6,453
Insanely HOT girl at the pac 5 hr Not Impressed 11
Harvey Wienstien of Paducah 13 hr joe 11

Paducah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paducah Mortgages