Ray Franklin

Murfreesboro, TN

#21 Jan 18, 2013
Why thank you for thinking this was an ad or promotion for City Rockers. I am just a local food connoisseur. I didn't think enough people knew about the place, and yeah, if this is construed as promotion, then I guess it is, but I wouldn't call it that since people are free to debate it on this site. These were my first-hand experiences, and I stand by what I say. Their pizza really rocks!!!! We should all do what we can to support our local small businesses vs. the large corporate chains. Rock on, rock on!
Resident

Saint Charles, KY

#22 Jan 18, 2013
There has already been a lengthy discussion about City Rockers. Some liked it, some hated it. I wasn't impressed when I went. It was crowded, kids running everywhere, cold pizza and no utensils. Parents, when you take your kids out to eat, keep them in line please. Sitting around drinking wine/beer, talking while your kids run around wild is unacceptable. It ruins everyone else's experience. Some of us are on a date night to get away from the brats. We don't need to put up with yours. Thanks.
Yeah Right

Union, KY

#23 Jan 18, 2013
They need better lighting in the restaurant, flourescent overhead just sucks.
amanda

United States

#24 Jan 19, 2013
The pizza is good but they never keep enough on the buffet. Even when they aren't busy they can't seem to keep up. Kinda expensive too.
what

Franklin, TN

#25 Jan 19, 2013
The sauce makes the pizza, their sauce is not good at all. Change the sauce and it would be great. The crust is good and the cheese seems decent but the sauce tastes like spaghetti O's.
Millie

Murfreesboro, TN

#26 Jan 19, 2013
Resident wrote:
There has already been a lengthy discussion about City Rockers. Some liked it, some hated it. I wasn't impressed when I went. It was crowded, kids running everywhere, cold pizza and no utensils. Parents, when you take your kids out to eat, keep them in line please. Sitting around drinking wine/beer, talking while your kids run around wild is unacceptable. It ruins everyone else's experience. Some of us are on a date night to get away from the brats. We don't need to put up with yours. Thanks.
You're an awful cheap date if you're taking your date to City Rockers. Kids running around rampant is everywhere. WalMart, Kroger, etc.
knowthis

Paducah, KY

#27 Jan 19, 2013
Great pizza and salad,+ cheap dinner!! But have to agree the service sucks big time, was there the other day and watched the waiters watching TV 15 min while I sat with nothing to drink. Good place to go eat for free , really nobody knows your there unless they know you!! LoL !!

Tina aka tlo

“#istandwithrand RAND PAUL 2016”

Since: Aug 10

miss paducah ky that is

#28 Jan 19, 2013
Heck yea really like starnes bbq pizzaw and apple dessert im goin there at two fifteen tmrw (sun)

Tina aka tlo

“#istandwithrand RAND PAUL 2016”

Since: Aug 10

miss paducah ky that is

#29 Jan 19, 2013
Millie wrote:
<quoted text> You're an awful cheap date if you're taking your date to City Rockers. Kids running around rampant is everywhere. WalMart, Kroger, etc.
not really they serve purple toad wine there
Resident

Calvert City, KY

#30 Jan 20, 2013
Millie wrote:
<quoted text> You're an awful cheap date if you're taking your date to City Rockers. Kids running around rampant is everywhere. WalMart, Kroger, etc.
Going out - minus kids = date night,(no matter where you go, you snob)!
Employee

Brentwood, TN

#31 Jan 20, 2013
knowthis wrote:
Great pizza and salad,+ cheap dinner!! But have to agree the service sucks big time, was there the other day and watched the waiters watching TV 15 min while I sat with nothing to drink. Good place to go eat for free , really nobody knows your there unless they know you!! LoL !!
I find this hard to believe I work there and we are usually busy so not much time to sit our slow time is around 4 and that may b the only time u see anyone sitting down and I find it hard to believe u sat yourself and got your own drink and nobody knew u were there!! Very unlikely I'm sure there were several pl that knew u were there and we watch closely for people who want to dine and dash so I don't recommend trying but next time your service isn't good tell a manager or one of the owners cause we want pl to have a good experience and come back and no one can change anything if they don't know who is giving the poor service cause I promise the majority of servers there are good and are attentive but like anywhere else your gonna have a few slow lazy ones!! Anyways hope u come back and get a good server and if not tell someone in charge!!
i love pizza

Murfreesboro, TN

#32 Jan 30, 2013
And this place is nasty!!!!! Especially during the day..they just leave old pizza out like its nothing
LOVE IT

Madisonville, KY

#33 Feb 22, 2013
I think its great service is good great food better pizza tghen anywhere in town. Pizza in is a joke and they use frozen cheap ingreadents along with gattis and all the other pizza places in town. We go at least 2-3 times a month my family loves it!
pizza lover

United States

#34 Feb 23, 2013
City Rockers SMOKES pizza inn in my valued opinion. Pizza inns clientele seems like poor people. Hell, theyve even had inmates waiting tables! They have some rude ass black girls that roll their eyes if you ask for too many refills, and to top it all off their pizza sucks. City Rockers has a waaaaaaay better salad bar, cheaper softdrinks, better service, and their pizza is VERY VERY tasty and delicious. Now you have the facts...
dupk

Paducah, KY

#35 Feb 23, 2013
Great value, service sucks, may I delete service sucks . The worst ever!!
jmo

Marion, IL

#36 Feb 24, 2013
What service? I never did get a refill on my drink.And yes,I did ask for one,Even though I should not have had to.
Red

Mayfield, KY

#37 Mar 12, 2013
Wendy wrote:
I got sick when I ate there.
You're not the only one. Trust me.
DuKeHaTeR

Madisonville, KY

#38 Mar 12, 2013
I give head in the bathroom on thursday nights, ive had alot of anonymous unprotected dikc go up in me their
DuKeHaTeR

Madisonville, KY

#39 Mar 13, 2013
Tina aka tlo wrote:
Heck yea really like starnes bbq pizzaw and apple dessert im goin there at two fifteen tmrw (sun)
bet you are fatty, so am i drivin since im yo bitch?
Fat boy

Paducah, KY

#40 Oct 23, 2013
The place is a joke.Never no pizza to choose from.
The place is dirty and the service stinks.
No visible person in charge.
Good place to start a restaurant.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wedding entertainment (Oct '10) 1 hr Snapshot 10
what are the odds of getting pregnant with your... (Aug '11) 1 hr Laylaortega710 299
Tina Cain (Jan '15) 2 hr Yuk 136
Linda haines 2 hr josh 4
topix help 2 hr Common sense 3
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Feb '10) 2 hr Muzik man 5,790
Drop a word, add a word (Nov '12) 2 hr Muzik man 9,098

Paducah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paducah Mortgages