First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Ray Foster

Murfreesboro, TN

#1 Jan 16, 2013
We just love City Rockers pizza in Paducah. If you haven't eaten there, you need to get there FAST! Brick oven pizza, buffet, wings, beer, TVs, budget- and family-friendly, it's awesome any day or night. Rock-N-Roll!!
Wendy

United States

#2 Jan 16, 2013
I got sick when I ate there.
Justgossiping

Tucker, GA

#3 Jan 16, 2013
Ive heard mixed reviews. Its just another pizza place. Just like all the sub/sandwich places paducah has. Its just the hot thing at the moment. I havent ate there yet and not making in plans to. In my opinion, jasmines and flamingo row are 2 great places to eat.
Unity

United States

#4 Jan 16, 2013
City Rockers is a good place to eat, reasonable price. Good atmosphere, Love their salad bar.
opinion

Franklin, TN

#5 Jan 16, 2013
Not the best pizza. Ate there once and wasn't impressed. Not in any hurry to go back.
name

Benton, KY

#6 Jan 16, 2013
Salad bar is good, Wings are good too, pizza isn't as good as pizza inn.
yumm

Paducah, KY

#7 Jan 16, 2013
Have eaten there a few times - the food is good however the service is horrible every time

Tina aka tlo

“#istandwithrand RAND PAUL 2016”

Since: Aug 10

miss paducah ky that is

#8 Jan 16, 2013
Jasmines and flamingo row don't hold aflame to city rockers pizza its way better then them two resturants combined droooll yummmay pizzzaw
Ray Foster

Murfreesboro, TN

#9 Jan 16, 2013
name wrote:
Salad bar is good, Wings are good too, pizza isn't as good as pizza inn.
Pizza Inn isn't bricken oven fired, so I guess it depends on personal taste. We love it. Its always hot and fresh. They use sooo much cheese on their pizza I don't know how they turn a profit combined with the price. Yummmy! Alot of bang for the buck. If you're looking to try something different, its worth at least one try.
Ray Foster

Murfreesboro, TN

#10 Jan 16, 2013
And you can drink adult beverages at City Rockers. You can't do that at Pizza Inn. Pizza + beer = SCORE!!!!
Justgossiping

Tucker, GA

#11 Jan 16, 2013
Pizza Inn isn't great and as Ray stated, you can't get beer there. Tina, really?
yuck

United States

#12 Jan 17, 2013
City Pukers
justagirl

United States

#13 Jan 17, 2013
I have eaten at city rockers probably 5 times. Service is always slow or that one waiter guy is just way too friendly. Last time I ate there I was so so sick afterwards.
justagirl

United States

#14 Jan 17, 2013
I will never go back.
the truth

Franklin, TN

#15 Jan 17, 2013
That place is gross
eye witness

Murfreesboro, TN

#16 Jan 18, 2013
Ray Foster wrote:
<quoted text> Pizza Inn isn't bricken oven fired, so I guess it depends on personal taste. We love it. Its always hot and fresh. They use sooo much cheese on their pizza I don't know how they turn a profit combined with the price. Yummmy! Alot of bang for the buck. If you're looking to try something different, its worth at least one try.
anybody else read that as a commercial for city rockers hmmmmmmmmm,,,,,,,,,,
eye witness

Murfreesboro, TN

#17 Jan 18, 2013
Ray Foster wrote:
We just love City Rockers pizza in Paducah. If you haven't eaten there, you need to get there FAST! Brick oven pizza, buffet, wings, beer, TVs, budget- and family-friendly, it's awesome any day or night. Rock-N-Roll!!

could be the radio add
Rancher

Metropolis, IL

#18 Jan 18, 2013
Liked it for the most part. I thought the crust was " tough ", should be a little more crisp, other than that it was fresh & I loved the wings
expected more

Tucker, GA

#19 Jan 18, 2013
Yuck.... sh!t for 2 days after eating there.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#20 Jan 18, 2013
Finally ate there. Pizza was great. Good beer selection. Good wings. Service was meh, it was hard to get someones attention when i needed a beer and they weren't that busy. All in all 4 out of 5 stars.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dirty gross police fuggers 37 min Redneck 5
Harper 4 45 min Queenbee 7
Hardees 1 hr Peppa 5
Loner, Hand Outs?? 1 hr Pubert 17
Dale Calendars 1 hr Paducah 1
Romantix 1 hr Columbus 44
Guys white shorts 2 hr Cindy 10

Paducah Jobs

Personal Finance

Paducah Mortgages