Deceased from Reidland High and Middl...

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#101 Jan 18, 2011
TJ Johnson wrote:
R.I.P. Mallory Nicole Chapman.
Didn't this girl just pass a few days ago??? I'm thinking my daughter was telling me about it and she said something about an overdose but then again I could b wrong. DO NOT quote me on that please.

Location hidden

#102 Jan 18, 2011
RHS 95 wrote:
Terry & Kevin Beach
what happened to Kevin?
TJ JOHNSON

Johnson City, TN

#103 Jan 18, 2011
Halliburton wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't this girl just pass a few days ago??? I'm thinking my daughter was telling me about it and she said something about an overdose but then again I could b wrong. DO NOT quote me on that please.
Yes you are talking about the same one. I dont want to really get into it. She was 15. AirDuster. RIP MALLORY NICOLE CHAPMAN

Location hidden

#104 Jan 18, 2011
TJ JOHNSON wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you are talking about the same one. I dont want to really get into it. She was 15. AirDuster. RIP MALLORY NICOLE CHAPMAN
I completely understand. It's just very sad. My oldest is almost 14 so this just hits really close to home for me. I just pray that if she ever gets that sad with anything concerning her life she'll come to me before trying to take her own life. God bless the family...I will b praying!!
MAMA C

Spirit Lake, IA

#105 Feb 1, 2011
CLARISSA HENRY 12 YEARS OLD DEATH UNDETERMINED 2009
RIP WE LOVE YOU SISSY!!!!!!
MAMA C

Spirit Lake, IA

#106 Feb 1, 2011
MY BROTHERS STEVEN AND STEWART MORRIS 97 AND 98
STEVEN DIED IN 97 CAR FELL ON HIM
STEWART DIED 98 DROWNED IN KY LAKE
RIP STEVEN AND STEWART WE LOVE AND MISS YOU
youknowwhatimean

United States

#107 Feb 1, 2011
Ty Cope, car wreck 2010
trina

Paducah, KY

#108 Feb 1, 2011
when did robin day die?
update

Olaton, KY

#109 Feb 1, 2011
hearyeehearyee wrote:
Bobby Jo Spurlock 2009
Lyndell Dunning late 80's or early 90's
Ronnie Keeling late 80's
Brett Medley 2009
Kevin WIlliams 2010
Lyndell passed away after high school. He was a friend as well as a classmate of mine through elementary school and middle school. He was already in college when he passed away.
update

Olaton, KY

#110 Feb 1, 2011
Wondering wrote:
If anyone knows of anyone who passed away while attending Reidland high or middle school..No matter the year please list it if you can remember and COD briefly.. I want to start a memorial page for Reidland but i don't yet have enough to get it started..Thanks
Are you wanting those that attended or while attended that they passed away. As I see several on here that are listed after they went to school and graduated. Think everyone is getting confused.
janet

Paducah, KY

#111 Feb 1, 2011
eddie thompson, kevin beach, brian long, doug adkinson, barry lane, cindy fox, erica shroader, johnny gentry, daniel edwards, billy wurtman
youknowwhatimean

United States

#112 Feb 1, 2011
Chris Smith, Stevie Smith, Hal D. Smith, Bobby Owens, Tim Cocke, Tinker Bryant, Sherry Ottway, Patsy Brokaw, Brian Mohr.
youknowwhatimean

United States

#113 Feb 1, 2011
Terry Hayden, Stan Hendricks..
momajoeky

Calvert City, KY

#114 Feb 1, 2011
its me wrote:
David Meadows i believe he died in his sleep from a inlarged heart about five years ago.
drug overdose is the cause of death!
Alisa Chapman

Paducah, KY

#115 Feb 2, 2011
Halliburton wrote:
<quoted text>
I completely understand. It's just very sad. My oldest is almost 14 so this just hits really close to home for me. I just pray that if she ever gets that sad with anything concerning her life she'll come to me before trying to take her own life. God bless the family...I will b praying!!
My name is Alisa Chapman Mallorys mother. She did not overdose or mean to die. We were getting ready to go to the mall her favorite place when it happened. Her father and I knew nothing about her huffing but found out afterwards parents and some of her friends knew. From about five hundred who came to the funeral there was at least a hundred kids there doing the same thing. It is very scary. Mallory could have done it 5 time or a hundred we will never know. But on this one day for some reason it wen t straight to her brain and stopped her heart. Mallory I know was clean as far as drugs she was having random drug tests done. But these kids can huff things and the coroner told us it the chemicals leave the body 12-24 hours after and its not detected on a drug test. So parents please watch your kids. We've heard from 2 police officers that are not from this area and a whole bunch of other parents whose shildren have died from the same thing.
Alisa Chapman

Paducah, KY

#116 Feb 2, 2011
I think its great that you are making this for these kids. Give me a couple of weeks as I am still grieving over my child and then I will help anyway I can. With research or whatever you need. Thanks, Alisa Chapman

Location hidden

#117 Feb 2, 2011
Alisa Chapman wrote:
<quoted text>
My name is Alisa Chapman Mallorys mother. She did not overdose or mean to die. We were getting ready to go to the mall her favorite place when it happened. Her father and I knew nothing about her huffing but found out afterwards parents and some of her friends knew. From about five hundred who came to the funeral there was at least a hundred kids there doing the same thing. It is very scary. Mallory could have done it 5 time or a hundred we will never know. But on this one day for some reason it wen t straight to her brain and stopped her heart. Mallory I know was clean as far as drugs she was having random drug tests done. But these kids can huff things and the coroner told us it the chemicals leave the body 12-24 hours after and its not detected on a drug test. So parents please watch your kids. We've heard from 2 police officers that are not from this area and a whole bunch of other parents whose shildren have died from the same thing.
I'm very sorry for the misunderstanding and meant no harm by it. I'm so sorry for ur loss and I know that huffing is a serious issue with young adults and more parents need to realize this before they have to go through what ur going through. My thoughts and prayers are with u and ur family during ur grieving process. I lost both of my parents last year so understand about the grieving process but I'm quite sure that what ur going through is a million times worse. I can't imagine ever losing one of my children. Children are suppose to bury their parents...not the other way around. Again...so sorry and I'll keep ur family lifted in my prayers. God bless!
lilmama

Elkton, KY

#118 Feb 2, 2011
Rebecca Adams- Car wreck on John Puryer Dr. in 2003-2004 i think
rhs

Knoxville, TN

#119 Feb 4, 2011
charlie ryan
well

United States

#120 Feb 4, 2011
chainsmoker wrote:
Lisa Cronch
Beth Byerly
Lisa Yates
Butch Chesnutt
Darrell Harper
Pat Adams
Lyndell Sydboten
Michelle Johnson
Alisa Crane
Marty Hines
Greg Payne
Dewayne Greenwood
Darrell Harper? What's his age? Any siblings?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
drunk aep employees at bar 4 min Moses 2
New black charger 7 min Damn 2
Chris terry - Mandy Arnold/pettigrew 9 min Yeah right 3
What's going on in noble park 12 min sbf 4
Chris Perry 19 min Huh 13
was tina the prom queen at her school 27 min Not 18
all of chuck kingstons girlfriends 53 min renee 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paducah Mortgages