Deceased from Reidland High and Middl...
not forgotten

Holton, IN

#387 Apr 24, 2013
Jammie Blake....miss u hommie .....

Keith huennekens....a friend forever...miss u big dawg
rhs

Los Angeles, CA

#388 Apr 24, 2013
not forgotten wrote:
Jammie Blake....miss u hommie .....
Keith huennekens....a friend forever...miss u big dawg
When did Keith pass?
sad

Hermitage, TN

#389 Jun 15, 2013
rhs wrote:
<quoted text>
When did Keith pass?
not sure...few months back..gun shot i belive
quick question

Madisonville, KY

#390 Jun 15, 2013
sad wrote:
<quoted text>not sure...few months back..gun shot i belive
That name is so familiar to me, but I can't place the face. What was Keith's graduation year? I went there only for a few years in middle school and that's why I don't remember very well.
Anonymous

La Center, KY

#391 Aug 23, 2013
Curtis Locke died 2005 of an undiagnosed heart condition. I don't remember what class he was in.
Yes

Brentwood, TN

#392 Aug 25, 2013
Not sure wrote:
Aaron McManus passed away in a car accident in the mid-to-late 90's, i think he was attending RHS then.
. It was 1998. He did attend RHS
actually

Franklin, TN

#393 Aug 25, 2013
It was around homecoming and it was the fall of 1997, he would have graduated with me in 1998.
happy happy happy

Nashville, TN

#394 Aug 27, 2013
sara peck wade- feb 19, 2011 unknown
charles chucky ryan july 2,2004 atv accident
frankie walker- july 2,2004 atv accident
tyler cope- june 1, 2013 unknown
greg walters- oct 2, 2011 car accident did NOT shoot himself
johnathan woodford- feb 24, 2011 unknown
Hmmm

Paducah, KY

#395 Aug 27, 2013
happy happy happy wrote:
sara peck wade- feb 19, 2011 unknown
charles chucky ryan july 2,2004 atv accident
frankie walker- july 2,2004 atv accident
tyler cope- june 1, 2013 unknown
greg walters- oct 2, 2011 car accident did NOT shoot himself
johnathan woodford- feb 24, 2011 unknown
The one called "Ty"? Didn't know he passed if is the same one. Very sad he was a fun guy.
GET A LIFE

Paducah, KY

#396 Aug 28, 2013
Myob has no idea what she is talking about, didn't die from lupus or in her home, you big dummy
GET A LIFE

Paducah, KY

#397 Aug 28, 2013
You obviously weren't a good friend...if so you would know the facts..you too tina
GET A LIFE

Paducah, KY

#398 Aug 28, 2013
and eve didn't graduate she dropped out.....myob and tina are pathetic
Headbanger

Murfreesboro, TN

#399 Sep 5, 2013
Wow a lot of these folks are bringing back memories. I remember when Shannon Sheriff died. I remember Dean Sanders. Eddie King was a friend my sophomore year. Still remember great times with him in Dulaney's class. Johnny Gentry was a great friend. Miss him. Didn't know Nancy Wooley died. Always got along with her. Doug Adkinson was a good guy. Marty Hines was a friend in Middle School. Lived down the road from Tracy Rankin when I was six years old. Knew Kevin Beach and liked him. Really, really miss Daniel Edwards a bunch. He was a great friend who always made me laugh and was always there for me. Wish I could have been there when he needed someone. Still think about him all the time. RIP Young Danielson. Guess you will always be young. Luckily, Darrell Harper is still quite alive.
Kat woman

United States

#400 Sep 6, 2013
inside track wrote:
<quoted text>
his name was Heath lawson
he is still alive
Fred the head

United States

#401 Sep 6, 2013
What happened to pat Adams
uh huh

Hopkinsville, KY

#402 Sep 12, 2013
kiilo wrote:
<quoted text>sorry bout the other post I was up set just didn't mean for it to cun out that wayluv u b miss u rip Mallory chapman
Sorry but her life was far from perfect if she was huffing to the point of death. Perfection would mean growing old. And don't kid yourself - any of you..huffing, drugs, alcohol - they are ALL the same. Addictions that will kill you. Maybe not by overdose, but by an accident or from the things they do to your internal organs.
clb

Paducah, KY

#403 Oct 15, 2013
I believe Chad Joyce is dead died in a car wreck not sure. my brother went to school with josh lamb and Eddie Thompson if i remember right Eddie died on oaks rd..in fact think my dad found him on his way to work.
clb

Paducah, KY

#404 Oct 15, 2013
I believe Aaron Mcmanus died in a car accident if I remember right.
Remembering

Boulder, CO

#405 Oct 15, 2013
Live in Denver, Co. Was shocked and sad that Reidland High no longer exists. Many good memories walking those halls. I don't know if anyone mentioned this one, but what about Billy Wurtman. Graduated with me in 1986. Tragic story there.
missin them all

Nashville, TN

#406 Oct 18, 2013
sadder wrote:
from the 1989 class alone was jonny gentry,brian long,doug adkinson,anne plasance cyndie scott and robin day.also from upper class was barry lane and billy wurtman.also eddie thompson from class of 88.
Oh man how I remember all the good and bad times with all them,they r remembered and very missed everyday...never gotten past EDDIE THOMPSON :...(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Which religion is right? 2 min HER MAJESTY 10
Cici's pizza 38 min Charmin 15
Emily Williamson 45 min Fcku 4
Boycott NFL 1 hr Tommy 40
Paducah's Harvey Wienstien! 2 hr 1111 S 3rd street... 2
fence across kountry kastle 2 hr Josh 9
Kevil shooting 2 hr She is hiding som... 25
Who has biggest d In area? 3 hr Tom Delaney 105

Paducah Jobs

More from around the web