giving my wife to my best friend
lmao

United States

#23 Sep 24, 2011
A divorce generally costs more than $2500. Just sayin.....
Hoppy

Wickliffe, KY

#24 Sep 24, 2011
You do know that the divorce is going to cost you more than $2500

Food4thoughttss

Since: Aug 11

Owensboro, KY

#25 Sep 24, 2011
I heard divorce cost more than $2500
aye

Cunningham, KY

#27 Sep 24, 2011
Umm no. Y wuld u do that? Shed b dumb not to leave for even asking her to do that...... Disgusting men.
kenny

Marble Falls, TX

#28 Sep 24, 2011
OMG, you guys were so right. The first night he slept with us he done her all night long, I did not know he was hung like a freaking mule. Now she walks all bow legged and stuff, I tried to do her, but it was like just doing the wind. To top it off, I think they want me gone. I guess I will be moving out now, I really wish I had been born with a bigger member.
Guess it's back to square one.
kenny

Benton, KY

#29 Sep 24, 2011
kenny wrote:
OMG, you guys were so right. The first night he slept with us he done her all night long, I did not know he was hung like a freaking mule. Now she walks all bow legged and stuff, I tried to do her, but it was like just doing the wind. To top it off, I think they want me gone. I guess I will be moving out now, I really wish I had been born with a bigger member.
Guess it's back to square one.
Thanks, but I'm a different kenny.
crazedcountryreb el

Shepherdsville, KY

#30 Sep 24, 2011
Well I owe my buddy for a loan but he said if I give him just one night in my horse barn, no. Questions asked he would forget the debt,What to do, what to do........
Food4thoughttss

Shepherdsville, KY

#32 Sep 24, 2011
Bahhahahaha wow u r one to be talking you stalker/clone go eat u some more tuna/tuna
The Ugly Truth

Newbern, TN

#33 Sep 25, 2011
Stupid, Stupid, Stupid. LOL Seriously, man, are you for real? hahahahaha

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#34 Sep 26, 2011
This was funny. But clearly bull.
wtf

Paducah, KY

#35 Oct 7, 2011
too funny!!!!

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#36 Oct 7, 2011
I spit out my beer reading this forum. Very funny. We all need a good laugh every now and then.
BAD BAD IDEA

Paducah, KY

#37 Oct 7, 2011
I advise against this! When ever situations like this are allowed there is always CRAZY INSANE DRAMA one never thinks about happening before hand. I would think really hard first before deciding to do this because I'm almost 100% certain that you will find that this "arrangement" will cost your way more than $2500 !!! Hate to see marriage go bad, but either you will lose a wife, or your love and respect for your wife. Hell, your wife might decide to move your friend in and move you out!!! Anyhow, This is one of the decisions in life one should think hard about and willing to risk the everything just in case things get out-of-control!!]
kenny wrote:
I owe my friend $2500 for a loan. I'm currently unemployed (injured on the job - should get released to work in next 60 days). My friend Said he'd forgive the debt if I'd let him move in with us for a while (he is going through divorce) and let him sleep in our bed with my wife while he was staying here. Is this a bad idea? We have always shared everything, including women before I got married. I don't think I'd have a problem with it but I'm just not sure.
duh

Centertown, KY

#38 Oct 8, 2011
Obviously you don't care about your wife at all..sad.
Friends

Los Angeles, CA

#39 May 4, 2012
I have always had friends over to our house for many different events. Being married to my wife for over 20 yrs I started to get turned when men checked her out. Here's my wife in her mid forties dressing like a complete slut. My friends enjoyed the view and so did I. When she turned 50 yrs old I had a big party for her and this was the first time I shared her. Seven men gangbanged her and I loved it!

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#40 May 5, 2012
kenny wrote:
I owe my friend $2500 for a loan. I'm currently unemployed (injured on the job - should get released to work in next 60 days). My friend Said he'd forgive the debt if I'd let him move in with us for a while (he is going through divorce) and let him sleep in our bed with my wife while he was staying here. Is this a bad idea? We have always shared everything, including women before I got married. I don't think I'd have a problem with it but I'm just not sure.
Your kidding right??? That is your wife!!!
so sick

Nashville, TN

#41 May 5, 2012
MsMichelle2001 wrote:
<quoted text>Your kidding right??? That is your wife!!!
Oh now here you go....what intelligence are you going to grace us with today? You really need to give up. One, u will say something stupid. Two, you are way behind. This post is 8 months old. Move along lady.
bklyn born

Wayne, NJ

#42 May 5, 2012
Hey party man i bet he already had your wife
paducah guy

Paducah, KY

#44 May 6, 2012
I would have to pay him to take my wife.
kenny

Paducah, KY

#45 May 6, 2012
Well this did not work out. they kicked me out last month. she is divorcing me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WPSD - Willie Holsapple 18 min grampers 4
Jailer 19 min Junior 26
Dakota walden---drugged out dope feign. 21 min Diane 33
Stephen Kopper 29 min needtoknow 3
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Feb '10) 40 min So_da_lish_us 7,093
Ian hunter 49 min Pootie 2
Amber from home depot 1 hr Nosey 9
Mellow mushroom to close soon? 4 hr this as in his wo... 80

Paducah Jobs

More from around the web