Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

i smell a cover up wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure the family is going to try and tell us he was out picking daisies or selling girl scout cookies at 3 am.
Ok sure.
I guess you have never stayed out late or came home from a club at that time?
Uh.......

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Judged:

MsMichelle2001 wrote:
<quoted text>I guess you have never stayed out late or came home from a club at that time?
Nope, not on a MONDAY!!!!
really

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Come on yall it is what it is.its a drug deal gone bad.cops dont kno anything cuz they dont wanna kno.
Get it

Warner Robins, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Since some of you all think the cops don't do anything, then why don't you all grow a set and solve this crime instead of saying the cops aren't doing anything. People have to cooperate in order for the police to be able to catch someone.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Paducah Police Dept. made an arrest in connection with this murder of a person by the name of Donald Fowler of Cincinnati. I don't know about some of you but that is pretty fast police work and got the guy off the street. Wonder, how many of those who were bashing the police dept. could have done the job that quick with not much to go on.
WOWSER

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Judged:

LINDSAY CLAPP...arrested with her man in Cincinnati for this murder. She has been involved in at least 2 murders and a robbery within 5 years here in Paducah. Read the post about her.
Kim

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Glad they were caught! My heart goes out to the victims family.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

WOWSER wrote:
LINDSAY CLAPP...arrested with her man in Cincinnati for this murder. She has been involved in at least 2 murders and a robbery within 5 years here in Paducah. Read the post about her.
Thanks, my alert on my smart phone only told me about Fowler. Not surprised about that girl.
MeEe

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Yeah I see her out there all the time. Not surprised. As for the police, they were out all night that night and the next day following leads. I happen to know because I have the police scanner app on my phone and listen to it constantly because I'm nosy lol.
smh

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Judged:

yall need to get this shit off topics...a man was killed and the family is grieving. this is ridiculous..get a life...how would u like it if u were in their situation and people were on here talking about it. that shit aint right yall shld be ashamed of yalls selves. smdh
WOWSER

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

MeEe wrote:
Yeah I see her out there all the time. Not surprised. As for the police, they were out all night that night and the next day following leads. I happen to know because I have the police scanner app on my phone and listen to it constantly because I'm nosy lol.
ME TOO! Just wasn't listening yesterday. There was a man murdered off Park Ave. a few years back and she was involved in that murder as well.Something with a man being jealous and coming in the back door and shooting and killing the man that lived at the house.
WOWSER

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Get it

Warner Robins, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

smh wrote:
yall need to get this shit off topics...a man was killed and the family is grieving. this is ridiculous..get a life...how would u like it if u were in their situation and people were on here talking about it. that shit aint right yall shld be ashamed of yalls selves. smdh
Well, considering that I would be dead, how would I know it was on topix and since I would be murdered, I am guessing it probably would be on here.
WOWSER

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

smh wrote:
STHU and get off here yourself. Noone is talking bad about the deceased. We are pissed off that this damn Clapp chick can run around Paducah and get away with "murder" (no pun intended) and nothing is done about it. This is a tragedy and should never happen again. I am also pissed at all the people on the other post who defend her and think the ignorant shit she does is kool.
Uh.......

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

A thug dead and another one going to prison! I think 2 out of society at one time is awesome!!! Keep of the good work, boys!!! Just maybe pick up the pace a little bit til you ALL are gone!!!
why

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

anitabarnes wrote:
Paducah Police Dept. made an arrest in connection with this murder of a person by the name of Donald Fowler of Cincinnati. I don't know about some of you but that is pretty fast police work and got the guy off the street. Wonder, how many of those who were bashing the police dept. could have done the job that quick with not much to go on.
why are you filled with so much hate???

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Judged:

I don't see that anyone said anything disrespectful towards the family. Sorry for their loss but let's get real, most of us with half a brain knows what goes on there and it is not for good. Paducah Police did a great job in getting a thug and a thugette, ( if that is even a word) off the streets. Totally agree WOWSER.
nothing

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

why wrote:
<quoted text>why are you filled with so much hate???
I don't see that she is being hateful. If her post offends you man, you better get off topix! QUICK! you will be depressed by the end of the night! Lmao
yep

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Judged:

Three pieces of shit off the street. Funny how nature tends to take care of itself.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Judged:

why wrote:
<quoted text>why are you filled with so much hate???
I am not filled with hate. I am giving credit to the police dept. for catching some thugs and getting them off the street in a little over 24 hours. The ones griping who felt the police were dragging their heels needs to step back and applaud them in doing a great job.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of117
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

155 Users are viewing the Paducah Forum right now

Search the Paducah Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Get the Paducah Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
Stray cat populations in neighborhood 21 min Betta recognize 11
wpsd 23 min uh uh 38
Why do some women smell "down there"? 30 min David 5
new 94.7 radio station 31 min pasta with red sauce 13
Steak n Shake Closing Soon 33 min uh uh 14
Tattoo Face Tom 34 min Crazy 4
Paducah Preschools 36 min Mother of 2 2
•••