And who done it?

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#2 Jun 12, 2012
Any info yet
dammit

Earlington, KY

#3 Jun 12, 2012
Miss Scarlet, in the parlor, with the gun?!?!?
lol

Paducah, KY

#4 Jun 12, 2012
Heard about it on the news but they are not say anything yet.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#5 Jun 12, 2012
The news is not saying-just that a young person in there 20's died of multiple gunshot wounds.
something

Gilbertsville, KY

#6 Jun 12, 2012
Michael Bouie he went by Ghost he was from Memphis
CaptainObvious

Paducah, KY

#7 Jun 12, 2012
They were probably having a tupperware party at 3:00 a.m. in Elmwood. As long as a white Hispanic didn't do it no one will care.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#8 Jun 12, 2012
Drug deal gone baddddd

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#10 Jun 12, 2012
Very sad

“Hello Trump”

Since: Jan 07

Goodby Hillary

#12 Jun 12, 2012
The BIG question is did the cops wait until after daylight to go in and investigate?
Dude

United States

#13 Jun 12, 2012
Show some respect people! It was a friend of mine's brother who was killed! Pray for the family!

“Hello Trump”

Goodby Hillary

#14 Jun 12, 2012
Dude wrote:
Show some respect people! It was a friend of mine's brother who was killed! Pray for the family!
Dude. I used to live in Paducah..... Nobody in their RIGHT mind messes around at Elmwood Court at 03:00 in the morning unless they are up tom no good. Sorry for the family's loss. The guy just picked the wrong place to be at the wrong time,apparently with the wrong people.....
Noway

Nashville, TN

#15 Jun 12, 2012
This is sad, but looking at the entire situation things don't look legit. I am really pissed that they are saying the cameras didn't really catch anything. That is always the case with the housing authority. They see stupid stuff but when it is serious they see nothing. This i not the first time.

“Hello Trump”

Goodby Hillary

#16 Jun 12, 2012
Noway wrote:
This is sad, but looking at the entire situation things don't look legit. I am really pissed that they are saying the cameras didn't really catch anything. That is always the case with the housing authority. They see stupid stuff but when it is serious they see nothing. This i not the first time.
I live close to Louisville and we get the Louisville news. Regularly we hear of shootings in the west end that go nowhere because people who see/know things won't talk to the police yet they bitch and moan how nothing is being done. How can the cops solve a crime if people don't cooperate with them? With the prevelent "don't rat" mentality in certain communities concerning crime there is little sympathy if those people kill each other. Maybe if enough get killed people will get tired of it then start helping the police.
I am Broke

Paducah, KY

#17 Jun 12, 2012
Noway wrote:
Cameras probably not even working
Noway

Nashville, TN

#18 Jun 12, 2012
I am Broke wrote:
<quoted text>
Cameras probably not even working
They work when the manage wants to evict someone for something stupid (which is a whole other story). Just not when it is a matter of life and death. Their excuse is that the cameras rotate and so it probably wasn't facing that way at that time.
Noway

Nashville, TN

#19 Jun 12, 2012
Or the trees were blocking the cameras view. Cal Ross and them stole the money is the poblem
I am Broke

Paducah, KY

#20 Jun 12, 2012
Noway wrote:
<quoted text>
They work when the manage wants to evict someone for something stupid (which is a whole other story). Just not when it is a matter of life and death. Their excuse is that the cameras rotate and so it probably wasn't facing that way at that time.
Oh my maybe need to look into management
right

Chattanooga, TN

#21 Jun 13, 2012
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>I live close to Louisville and we get the Louisville news. Regularly we hear of shootings in the west end that go nowhere because people who see/know things won't talk to the police yet they bitch and moan how nothing is being done. How can the cops solve a crime if people don't cooperate with them? With the prevelent "don't rat" mentality in certain communities concerning crime there is little sympathy if those people kill each other. Maybe if enough get killed people will get tired of it then start helping the police.
Bill, is that you!? You look good!
i smell a cover up

Chicago, IL

#22 Jun 13, 2012
bs card wrote:
Drug deal gone baddddd
I'm sure the family is going to try and tell us he was out picking daisies or selling girl scout cookies at 3 am.
Ok sure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jesus had long hair. (Dec '13) 13 min MAGA 30
no shave november ladies ? 15 min MAGA 7
Donnie Edwards (Apr '16) 38 min Funfunfun 13
Katie tabers 43 min Already out 4
Destiny mayo 50 min Neontrees 9
Christy Cummings MacDonald 1 hr whatup 3
Hi shirt, where you been 1 hr Namethem 19

Paducah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance