Paducah Restaurants That Aren't Well ...
Honestly

United States

#62 Feb 3, 2012
Italian village is very good.
intimidator

White Plains, KY

#63 Feb 4, 2012
Ate first time at Mel's dinner. Really good. Mel came over and chatted. Service was great. Food was excellent and very reasonable.
hummm

White Plains, KY

#64 Feb 4, 2012
yummy wrote:
The pork peddler has an awesome buffet...all home cooked good good food!
I like the Pork Peddler but it seems like the prices have really gone up.
Zystone

Paducah, KY

#65 Feb 4, 2012
Haven't seen anyone mention G & O Pharmacy's grill. The burgers are huge and fresh, and everything I've had from there is just wonderful!! They get super-busy at lunch, so call your order in or be prepared to wait (but at least you can watch them prepare your food). This little soda shoppe is a MUST try!!!

Almost next door is El Porton Mexican restaurant. My family eats there nearly every weekend after church. When we moved here a few years ago, I couldn't find Mexican food I liked, from salsa to fajitas to dessert, until some friends took me there for lunch. And who can argue with half-price margaritas on Saturday night!

And I have to join with everyone else in praises to Kirchhoff's. The unique rollback to drinking sodas in a glass bottle is so cool, and they send the empty ones for recycling. They have funny hours on the deli side, but the food more than makes up for it!!
Really

Paducah, KY

#66 Feb 5, 2012
figures wrote:
Anyone ever heard the expression the guilty dog barks loudest? Sounds like Gag has a little guilt going on with all the cursing. Typical no class internet moron. But anyway we need more local places. Los Garcia is pretty good though.
Lol. Go eat your roach filled mexican food from Los Garcia. Actually, just check the most recent health department scores.
lolz

Barlow, KY

#67 Feb 6, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. Go eat your roach filled mexican food from Los Garcia. Actually, just check the most recent health department scores.
90???? Wow that is just terrible....
James

Murfreesboro, TN

#68 Feb 7, 2012
Los Burritos Locos is pretty good...across the street from Hancock fabrics in a little standalone building (near Unga Bunga). They're drive-thru and takeout, and have only been there for maybe 2 months. Good quick food and CHEAP! You can get a whole meal for 5 bucks. Support the local man---
wtf

Dunmor, KY

#69 Feb 22, 2012
wingman wrote:
<quoted text>Gbos? Wheres that at? I'm always up for some good wings.
It's is on Boyd st right across the street from the brickhouse
hello

Valparaiso, IN

#70 Mar 8, 2012
Has anyone tried the soul food place on bridge street I think its called mudeas or somethin like that
great spot

Nortonville, KY

#71 Mar 8, 2012
The Station Burger out by Sam's is the best place to eat in Paducah!!! Fresh cut fries and they chop up bacon and put it in the actual burger.. Just Fantastic
hmmm

United States

#72 Mar 8, 2012
James wrote:
Los Burritos Locos is pretty good...across the street from Hancock fabrics in a little standalone building (near Unga Bunga). They're drive-thru and takeout, and have only been there for maybe 2 months. Good quick food and CHEAP! You can get a whole meal for 5 bucks. Support the local man---
Someone told me about this place one day at work. We weren't for sure where it was at, so we called and wanted to place an order. The lady that answered the phone could not understand anything we said so we ended up eating somewhere else.
BeefLover

Canton, OH

#73 Mar 9, 2012
I haven't seen anyone mention Doe's Eat Place on the corner of 2nd and Broadway in Downtown Paducah. Their steaks are wonderful and definitely meant to be shared. The Filet Mignon we had a couple of weeks melted like butter in your mouth and the flavor was amazing. Their prices are a little steep due to the price per lb. of good beef. But, like I said the portions are more than enough to share and they have live music on most Friday and Saturday nights. Just a really great place to take a date.
Seen that

Paducah, KY

#74 Mar 9, 2012
hello wrote:
Has anyone tried the soul food place on bridge street I think its called mudeas or somethin like that
i seen that place too. Im wondering the same thing. Sounds like it could be interesting so Im going to give it a try. dont think its open yet.
just wondering

Murfreesboro, TN

#75 Mar 11, 2012
Have u ever eat at Cynthias? What's it like?
unknown

Nortonville, KY

#76 Mar 13, 2012
Tlc bar-b-que where the old skinheads was has a lunch buffet mon thur fri and a breakfast buffet Friday and Saturday come try it out
justathought

Carterville, IL

#77 Mar 14, 2012
what's on the buffet?
unknown

Nortonville, KY

#78 Mar 15, 2012
justathought wrote:
what's on the buffet?
On Monday it hamburger stk and six veggies Tues is ribs wed baked chicken thurs meatloaf an fried chicken and fri seafood on fri and sat we have any breakfast food on the buffet
dave t

Herndon, VA

#79 Mar 16, 2012
Heavenly Cakes and Cafe' in the first floor of the Ritz building on Broadway. Had lunch there tuesday and it was amazing. Had a Cuban and some homemade potato salad. Food was great service was on the spot. Before I left my server told me I should check out the bakery. It was very nice and clean with a huge selection of yummy homemade baked stuff. I'm taking my wife next week, great up and coming spot for breakfast lunch and baked goods.
down town server

Nashville, TN

#80 Mar 16, 2012
Martin fierro has excellent food for the price their servers are polite and attentive and the carver is a very attractive hispanic man with an accent for the ladies to enjoy while eating... very different style restaurant from any thing we have in paducah!
Omar

Gallatin, TN

#81 Mar 29, 2012
Heavenly Cakes and Cafe is new but sooo good. I ate there the other day and you could tell the sides like Coleslaw, Potato Salad we are homemade. The wait staff was really good. The prices we good also. I had a Italian Beef just like the ones I had up north yrs ago. I went to the Bakery and had a Strawberry Cup cake it had fresh Strawberrys, Coconut and nuts yum. I will make this a regular place to eat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Developer: $30 million retail project coming soon (Feb '16) 2 hr Ron W. 39
Im gonna sue you for putting my address on crai... 2 hr Blindness 6
James I saw your truck and your bike 2 hr Justin 1
My Mama was bever there for me 3 hr My Mama 1
Wild bunch heath high 6 hr J James 33
Paducah riverfront 7 hr Dirty secretes 22
Mccracken senior prank 10 hr Mustang 5

Paducah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance