Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81676 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

“229 Strong”

Since: Nov 11

Climax, Kentucky

#72051 Oct 12, 2012
Go Cats!!!!

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#72055 Oct 13, 2012
It's 4am, and no bords. Boy is it quiet.
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#72059 Oct 13, 2012
Good morning. Enjoying the coffee and a salt water fly fishing show. Looks like the trolls got mod spanked yet again. The learning curve is wide with a troll.

Have a good day,,,,, trolls, not so much.
Abeliever

Campbellsville, KY

#72060 Oct 13, 2012
hahaha, look at them obsessing. lol Hopefully by the time I get home tonight the broom will have swept those sick comments away as well.

Morning Hempburn. Have a good day yourself. Looks like another beautiful day. Just seen on CNN news where a momma bear took her 3 cubs to school. They had to lockdown the elementary school while they had them chased away. Every week a bear story. haha

Ancient Wolf, lala, OJG, Sybil and all other decent folks posting...have a wonderful day. I will.

Trolls.....keep obsessing and proving your ignorance. Watch out for the "bords". hahaha

"CLICK"
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

#72066 Oct 13, 2012
Reality is DontKnow. Every time they make their mark, somebody paints the wall... fresh paint smells better than flatulence.
Do Recant

Winchester, KY

#72069 Oct 13, 2012
DontCare wrote:
<quoted text>Yet you responded immediately, ROFLMFAO! You a coward, a whacked coward. Have a good time at Eastern State
Frequent usage of popular internet slang acronyms like ROFLMFAO or OMG, LOL, FYI, TTYL is a pretty good indication that you are either a high school teeny bopper, a college student taking up space in college or a dropout, or one of those we frequently see walking around with their attention glued to the cell phone texting away. So which one of these are you?

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#72070 Oct 13, 2012
Uh oh I need more seeds. I wonder how many birds I have that they use seeds this fast!!

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#72077 Oct 13, 2012
Time Associates wrote:
Just got through reading all the posts on this thread and I have come to this conclusion:
1. Most of you are just plain Idiots.
2. A lot of you have mother father issues.
3. I noticed several split personality's.
4. I don't know which is worse, bad spellers, or the people who correct them.
5. At least 2 of you are having a gender crisis.
6. Most if you have no life past the keyboard.
7. I've never read so many lies in all my life.
8. There's probably only 7 of you posting with 10 different names on here.
9. You actually believe what you post is the gospel.
And number 10. All of you secretly have a troll name to bump the boring thread to bump the thread numbers up
Your comment is ridiculously funny. I wholeheartedly believe you pegged yourself accurately ten of ten times.

Scotts Vegas

#72090 Oct 13, 2012
Well I just realized Topix was deleting posts here again. I will try to just ignore Unifartheads posts today.
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#72094 Oct 13, 2012
My back is telling me I should of borrowed AW's wood splitter. At least the birds are active.
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

#72095 Oct 13, 2012
I have been out cleaning chicken doodoo out of my old chicken house only to come look at Topix to see that they have been doing the same thing. LOL
DontCare

Frankfort, KY

#72100 Oct 13, 2012
Hello to all the decent posters this afternoon. Lots of college football on tv today, Yay!
Georgia on my mind

Alpharetta, GA

#72122 Oct 13, 2012
Hello good people, I see those pesky little gassers are being eliminated. What a treat that would be for all of us who enjoy reading the posts by intelligent forms of life. I though about dropping some rotten peaches at the square on my way through for the gasman after all the nasty comments he and his cohorts made about me last weekend. They always resort to the same lame assumptions when they don't know a poster or they are not from their little evil circle. So impressed to see the mods delete their nastiness. Hopefully, they can get rid of those pests before winter sets in so we all can go back to reading and posting the interesting topics presented here last year. So enjoyed them. Rarely commented, but loved reading them. Especially Ancient Wolf, Abeliever, Ohio Jeep Girl and the rest of the regulars and decent people commenting on topix. So happy to see them taking out the trash on here. You folks have a great evening, you misfits...keep getting deleted. You deserve it.
kerist

Louisville, KY

#72123 Oct 13, 2012
please delete this thread or at least give us a way to block it so we don't have to see this asinine babble thread.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#72147 Oct 13, 2012
***Yawn*** Nothing new here, huh guys??
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#72148 Oct 13, 2012
Chilling with a cool one and watching UFC,, tonight it is Silva vs Bonner,, I think the underdog Bonner will un-throne the king tonight.

Have a good one,,,,, trolls, not so much.
just look

Hyden, KY

#72160 Oct 13, 2012
a swarm of birds got poisoned on 7. for coyotes they ate the fly eggs of old meat then flue south from south east ky strip job.fell dead these people think the end of times coming.what a bunch of mixed up people.wonder whats going happen when the sun knocks out all your communication on dec. 21 you wont be able to add up whats 2 and 3.without your soft wear.what a bunch.

Scotts Vegas

#72161 Oct 14, 2012
I posted one yesterday saying hello to people and it was deleted by Topix. I don't know why it was deleted as all it was was me saying hi and hadn't had time to post...I'll try again. Hello Everybody.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#72163 Oct 14, 2012
Wow, someone erased my attacker. Interesting.
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#72169 Oct 14, 2012
It's a pretty day out there today, the leaves are getting close to being in full fall color,,unlike our trolls which are always are a glossy sickening pale grey.

Have a good one,,,,, trolls, not so much.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How did she get all her money 1 min !!! 110
Motels in paducah not to stay in and why 1 hr Nicole 28
Degrees & licenses 2 hr Observer 1
Jaqueline compton 4 hr CaptainObvious 2
Drop a word, add a word (Nov '12) 4 hr Chanta53 7,683
Meth arrests 4 hr Brianna 7
Pizza by the pound (Aug '15) 4 hr Brianna 4
Jennifer Rukavina 8 hr teensy 41

Paducah Jobs

More from around the web