Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments
59,021 - 59,040 of 81,588 Comments Last updated 18 hrs ago
LOLinKY

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

More birds fell because I farted!!! We are all going to die. Its the end of the world december 21 2012 is approching!!!

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

The only thing happening 12/21/12 is my sister's birthday. Nothing more. No end of the World of anything. That one is a silly rumor!

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

We have made great strides since the 50s. Just like now it was far from perfect.

As a society and a Nation a lack of problematic issues would result in a lack of growth and progress.

Challenges drive technology. Differences drive communication. Communication hopefully leads to progress. Sounds like you guys prefer the dark ages.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

Birds, people...what about the BIRDS!?

Scotts Vegas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

You cowardly sissy.
OhioJeepGirl

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

Just stopped in to say hello and I miss you guys/gals!

I am on a life makeover and it might be a bit yet before I am back.

I searched back a few pages...great to see Lala!!! Where is Nope?

(((Big hugs)))

Will be back as soon as I can...might be 3-5 weeks.
Eli

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

IMPOSTER wrote:
<quoted text>NBC, ABC, FAUX news: All Zionist controlled propaganda engines. You will find no truth contained there.
The truth lies in the faces of the hungry masses, the homeless.
The truth is held within the skin and bone bodies of pain clinic victims, in the feeble frames of forgotten aged people interned within government funded houses of death, called retirement homes.
The truth is right in front of you, open your eyes.
They want you to remain weak, obedient, and docile.
Zionist - relating to or characteristic of Zionism; "the Zionist movement"

Zionism - A Jewish movement that arose in the late 19th century in response to growing anti-Semitism and sought to reestablish a Jewish homeland in Palestine. Modern Zionism is concerned with the support and development of the state of Israel.

Scotts Vegas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

Not Pro Una anymore wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me?I was taking up for you.This is how you treat your defenders?Keep your hateful Arse/Ho book.I don't want to read your sick fantasy's anyway.I don't give my mailing address out to sexual predators.Forget I even tried to take up for your nasty ARSES.
Please stop taking up for the topix a$$ terrorist.
Not Pro Una anymore

Pittsford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
I will from now on.I thought he was just being mean to people who don't believe in their lifestyle.Apparently they have a lot of other issues as well.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

Not Pro Una anymore wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me?I was taking up for you.This is how you treat your defenders?Keep your hateful Arse/Ho book.I don't want to read your sick fantasy's anyway.I don't give my mailing address out to sexual predators.Forget I even tried to take up for your nasty ARSES.
LMFAO. For your trouble I am setting up a two day one night free stay in lovely Scottsville's Uptown Motel or Norman Bluewhiners Bates Motel. Your choice. Never a dull moment in either.
Anonymous

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

Oh, God! More spam. I sure hope those Mods are watching now.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh shutup Bluewhiner.

Scotts Vegas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh shutup Bluewhiner.
That's Blueminer to you coward. You got the uptown on your mind again. Is that where you pick up your meds?
Not an IMPOSTOR

Pittsford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

IMPOSTER wrote:
<quoted text>Come on baby, I've waited all day just to talk to you.
How about it? I still have three of my original teeth left. Count them, three!
I cleaned out a room in my trailer for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =OYFhd5AL6dwXX
You shouldn't hate on Abeliever just because she's a real female,it just makes you look jealous and petty.Thats not right.
And Godvine is a Christian based website uplifting the goodness of God and his creatures.Every time she posts one,you act like you have been splashed with holy water.It makes you look demonic.But maybe thats what you were going for.
IMPOSTER

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

Not an IMPOSTOR wrote:
<quoted text>
You shouldn't hate on Abeliever just because she's a real female,it just makes you look jealous and petty.Thats not right.
And Godvine is a Christian based website uplifting the goodness of God and his creatures.Every time she posts one,you act like you have been splashed with holy water.It makes you look demonic.But maybe thats what you were going for.
I love that woman man, what's wrong wit you? I am a red blooded American semi-christian old man fool.And I'm a stalking the wild she beast so... Piss off.
Not an IMPOSTOR

Pittsford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

IMPOSTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I love that woman man, what's wrong wit you? I am a red blooded American semi-christian old man fool.And I'm a stalking the wild she beast so... Piss off.
Really?You love her?You are being very abusive to her.Do you treat everyone you love that way?You said you were a female in an earlier post.Christians don't call people fools.There's no such thing as a semi-Christian.You're an old man and you act like a child?I agree on you being a stalker....So maybe you should piss off before you're reported for cyber bulling and stalking this woman.
Ptwarner

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

Guess the world must be ending on 12/12/12/,reading all this KNOWLEDGE!!!!! GoodBY CRULE WORLD!!!!!SEE Ya in the NEXT!!
IMPOSTER

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

Not an IMPOSTOR wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?You love her?You are being very abusive to her.Do you treat everyone you love that way?You said you were a female in an earlier post.Christians don't call people fools.There's no such thing as a semi-Christian.You're an old man and you act like a child?I agree on you being a stalker....So maybe you should piss off before you're reported for cyber bulling and stalking this woman.
You're chocked full of questions aren't you?
I never once said that I was a woman. When you love someone, really love someone, that's how you treat them. Haven't you ever watched all in the family dingbat?
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

I don't have anything in particular to type, just came on to irritate those that don't know how to "live and let live".
Wombat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

Posts about Dinosaurs, political mudslinging, random links.....why aren't they deleted?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Paducah Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Paducah People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Paducah News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Paducah