Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81676 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#66270 Aug 5, 2012
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
People say Obama hasn't done anything for America. He has sure done a lot since taking office. From the get go, there was that no good Rush Lumberhead saying he hoped Obama failed. Actually all of the Republicans on here hoped he would fail. They were hoping that more people were out of work. They wanted Obama to be a bigger failure then George W. Bush, so they wouldn't look like stupid Republicans. They want to blame the Democrats for their failure to elect a Republican to the White House. Their failure is because no one in America except a few Tea Party Members and a few like we see on here liked George W. Bush. He was a failure the minute he took office. He failed at everything. The Republican know he failed, America knew he failed. He failed America, and we are still paying the price of his failure. Not only was George W. Bush a failure, he was a liar on top of it. He lied to Congress, He lied to America. In the end, Iraq threw shoes at him, and became an ally to Iran. Iraq is now our enemy, they were more of a friend under Saddam Hussein, then they are today. It is people like we see on here in the Doofus Gang, they still think there are WMD over in Iraq, Iran, Syria, they believe alQaeda was in Iraq all along. Those poor dumb bastards would believe Marilyn Monroe was alive, if George W. Bush told them. They are stupid, not one, but everyone one of them. The reason they say Obama is a failure is so he will look worse then when George W. Bush was in office. They can't see any good for all of the George W. Bush failures that Obama is still trying to fix.
If we took out the 20,000,000 Mexicans, that George W. Bush let in for votes. If we had the huge 100 companies a year on average that George W. Bush outsourced, moved out of America. We would be doing pretty darn good. But all of that happened under George W. Bush. If we had any management of goverment, there might not have been an Enron. The economic policy of the George W. Bush administration was a combination of tax cuts, expenditures for fighting two wars, and a free-market ideology intended to de-emphasize the role of government in the private sector. He advocated the ownership society, premised on the concepts of individual accountability, less government, and the owning of property, all of which was a complete failure under George W. Bush. The trickle down economics of Ronald Reagan hasn't worked for years. It didn't work under G.H. Bush (failure) G. W. Bush (failure). It turned into greed, and failures all over America under the Bush watch. Plus we got attacked. Do we want another bastard in there, just like the last Republican in the White House, that failed America. If you do, vote for Mitt Romney, he is your man.
Clearly the issue is the mindset of the individual voter. To vote the Party, rather than the Person they actually know will do a better job is foolish. This is exactly like saying ALL Catholics are better than all other people, therefore I only associate with Catholics (insert religion of choice). This nation goes into dept at a rate of 3.91 billion dollars a day, does that seem like the greatest nation on earth, not if simple finance cannot be mastered. Vote the man, not the party or your stubborness will continue to pay for it. Dept as of this morning:

$15,930,716,794,724.50

“I can c u”

Since: Dec 11

look deep into my eyes

#66274 Aug 5, 2012
the next PREZ will be OBAMO so you will just have to like it mitt bomney will not be in office if he is we r doomed I will cast my vote for OBAMO why not he sure can read that prompter thingy
Pale Rider

AOL

#66277 Aug 5, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
That's good, Scruffy Wolf. Now if they would just do something about those hate filled CODviners.
Why isn't George W. Bush going to be at the Republican Convention?

The Republicans's do not want you to be reminded of what caused the MESS America is in today. George W. Bush let America in a terrible mess, when he left office.

Mitt Romney doesn't care for George W. Bush. American's still blame Bush today for the economic Mess we are in.

Obama 53%
Mitt Romney 40%

Mitt Romney Father of Outsourcing
Mitt Romney will not be good for America

The pressure is mounting for Mitt Romney to cough up those TAX RETURNS. What is Mitt Romney Hiding?

Word is out, Mitt Romney NEVER PAID ANY TAXES the LAST TEN YEARS. That could all but end his race for President. Come On Mitt! COME CLEAN?

Why Are So Many Republicans Quitting Congress? Are They Fed Up With The Republicans?

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#66284 Aug 5, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
I really love it when I wake up in the mornings, and the mods have already taken out most of the trash.
Good morning, Ancient Wolf. I agree with you. It's about time that the mods start monitoring and deleting nasty posts. It's been a long time since I've been able to post, but I see the difference in what is allowed. P.S. Glad to see that you and Abeliever are still posting.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#66285 Aug 5, 2012
Hempburn wrote:
Got a rooter been on my deck three mornings in a row, comes out the woods and swanders up on the deck railing the just sits. I toss him some cheerios, he eats then goes back into the woods. Crazy rooster.
Sounds like you have a new pal. Hope he doesn't start crowing at 3 in the morning like mine used to.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#66286 Aug 5, 2012
Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you have a new pal. Hope he doesn't start crowing at 3 in the morning like mine used to.
It's Uglylala. How is the Carnival life and the juggling act going? Come on, Roto-Rooters don't crow. AfakeBeliever still thinks you enjoy those silly CODvines.
ACK

Portland, TN

#66287 Aug 5, 2012
WHY DONT YOU REMOVE THE OLD STORIES SUCH AS THIS????????
Gail

Russell, KY

#66288 Aug 5, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
I see where the Westboro Baptist Church will not be allowed to protest military funerals within 300 yards of the services, or within 2 hours. It is about time somethng is done about this hate group.
Thank God!
Real Pride

Lebanon, KY

#66290 Aug 5, 2012
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
People say Obama hasn't done anything for America. He has sure done a lot since taking office. From the get go, there was that no good Rush Lumberhead saying he hoped Obama failed. Actually all of the Republicans on here hoped he would fail. They were hoping that more people were out of work. They wanted Obama to be a bigger failure then George W. Bush, so they wouldn't look like stupid Republicans. They want to blame the Democrats for their failure to elect a Republican to the White House. Their failure is because no one in America except a few Tea Party Members and a few like we see on here liked George W. Bush. He was a failure the minute he took office. He failed at everything. The Republican know he failed, America knew he failed. He failed America, and we are still paying the price of his failure. Not only was George W. Bush a failure, he was a liar on top of it. He lied to Congress, He lied to America. In the end, Iraq threw shoes at him, and became an ally to Iran. Iraq is now our enemy, they were more of a friend under Saddam Hussein, then they are today. It is people like we see on here in the Doofus Gang, they still think there are WMD over in Iraq, Iran, Syria, they believe alQaeda was in Iraq all along. Those poor dumb bastards would believe Marilyn Monroe was alive, if George W. Bush told them. They are stupid, not one, but everyone one of them. The reason they say Obama is a failure is so he will look worse then when George W. Bush was in office. They can't see any good for all of the George W. Bush failures that Obama is still trying to fix.
If you do, vote for Mitt Romney, he is your man.
If you think voting either democrat or republican makes a difference then you are hopelessly brainwashed. Both candidates are just puppets of the fascist elite globalist banksters who control the military industrial congressional complex. The candidates we are presented give us an illusion of choice when in actuality they are merely the appointed puppets of these masters doing as they are told. The tax evading, smooth talking pretty boy Romney is the epitome of the rich elite bankster who could care less about the common people while the birth certificate faking Christian hating Muslim Obama reminds me of the basketball players from the projects in Newark who I used to play basketball with at the YMCA...great bunch of guys but not the ones who should be in charge of running this country. You may think Obama is trying to fix the mess Bush made but in reality he is completely powerless and probably unaware of the ramifications of the unconstitutional laws being passed by our zionist globalist bankster controlled Congress, such laws like the Patriot Act, NDAA and Obamacare are just steps towards making this country into a fascist state for the globalist bankster elite who will soon be controlling every aspect of our lives.
We can discuss other issues like Iran, Iraq, Syria, the immigration problem as it relates to NAFTA because there is a LOT more there than we hear about in the news and actually we have touched on these topics earlier on in this thread. But once you really learn about these issues and what's really going on you will see the big picture and everything I've told you will make sense.
I Lag

Lebanon, KY

#66291 Aug 5, 2012
Gail wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes and vote for Obama if you want Muslim ruling us with Islamic and Sharia Law. If you want your religion changed from Christian to Islam and worship Allah instead of our Christian God. If you like to see your daughters stoned and killed for showing their face, or dating an American boy, or even if it's believed she commits adultery or is raped and needs Three MALE wittiness's to see her raped before she can be exonerated
I make a prediction. if Obama is re elected, There WILL be a Mosquito built as near the World Center site as possible. Have a nice one. I'm going to Church.
I have read somewhere that it is prophesized that a one world religion will help usher in the coming of the anti-christ. Is that in Revelation or something? Maybe your pastor can shed light on this.
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#66292 Aug 5, 2012
Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
He has yet to crow, just struts out of the woodline, flaps up on the deck and sits waiting on a handout. My nearest neighbor is about two blocks away so dunno he belongs to. I think he is a Bantam.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#66293 Aug 5, 2012
To the chicken keepers here is a good forum for the chicken enthusiast chickencrossing.org
Thought you may like this.
Pale Rider

AOL

#66300 Aug 5, 2012
Gail wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes and vote for Obama if you want Muslim ruling us with Islamic and Sharia Law. If you want your religion changed from Christian to Islam and worship Allah instead of our Christian God. If you like to see your daughters stoned and killed for showing their face, or dating an American boy, or even if it's believed she commits adultery or is raped and needs Three MALE wittiness's to see her raped before she can be exonerated
I make a prediction. if Obama is re elected, There WILL be a Mosquito built as near the World Center site as possible. Have a nice one. I'm going to Church.
You numskull, you have no idea what a Muslim believes. What is the difference in your Christian God and Allah. Have you ever seen any evidence that we will be under Islamic and Sharia Law.

If you go to church you haven't been taught anything. You must go there to sleep. All you are doing is spreading a bunch of lies, and secondly, you are nothing but a babbling fool. Church hasn't helped you one ounce. You are nothing but a windbag.

“I can c u”

Since: Dec 11

look deep into my eyes

#66309 Aug 5, 2012
scruffy, ol hag, and felix the cat are in full bloom at tha cookout maybe scruffy will chase felix around the chicken pen while granny takes her choppers out to check for fried coffee stains

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#66310 Aug 5, 2012
IMPOSTER wrote:
<quoted text>If she has big boobies and a bad personality, I can handle that. If she has a good personality and bad boobies, I cant "handle" that. LOL
Shallow but truthful.
truth in advertising--

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#66311 Aug 5, 2012
PowerfulOz wrote:
<quoted text>I see. Well, what I really wanted to know was what is happening to the birds. What's what this is about. What killed the birds that died in mass. And, I still don't know. Maybe I am better off not asking.
it had something to do with the mother ship and Hale bop comet. A bunch of birds dressed in black and some cod vine seeds someone traded for a cow and a rabbit hole. The rest is fuzzy
qwerty

Pine Mountain, GA

#66312 Aug 5, 2012
IMPOSTER wrote:
<quoted text>
The butt kissers in the high society club can post the most useless and ridicules spam ever conceived, yet it is left on.
Bingo!
Internet Guru

White Plains, KY

#66313 Aug 5, 2012
A simple matter of wording.
George Bush

Mount Vernon, KY

#66314 Aug 5, 2012
I also think this it was something else we can blame on George Bush
Pale Rider

AOL

#66315 Aug 5, 2012
turd murphy wrote:
i got a dead cat in my yard does that mean anything
tall paul wrote:
Rand Paul is off the wall!!
Here is another off the wall

Mitt Romney - Snake Oil Salesman

He has no plan for America

The Snake Oil Salesman

1. Raise taxes on those making less then $250,000.00

2. Lower taxes on those making more then $250,000.00

He will be worse then the LIAR George W. Bush, the last Republican that bought his way into the White House.

Mitt Romney bought the Republican nomination. Don't let this liar buy his way into the White House.

I am Mitt Romney and I approved this message.

I am a Republican voting for the GREAT OBAMA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Feb '10) 11 min Gregory Peck 3,319
Hey Bethani and Stacie 14 min TLO 14
why dint men moan 17 min TLO 12
Samuel David hunter 18 min TLO 16
Attn Dirty Buts: Free... 22 min TLO 20
Country aire mobile home 2016 42 min Foxtrot 5
river city mission (Sep '14) 2 hr Handouts 9

Paducah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance