Jack

United States

#1 Sep 17, 2012
What does anybody no about her. Heard she was working for Mark Bryant!!!! The lawyer. Can't believe this.
I know

Kevil, KY

#2 Sep 18, 2012
Yes, Tina is working for Bryant. She is also going to drug court....she is trying harder, and doing better than I've ever seen her do. Tina has a heart the size of Texas, and has always been there if I needed her. She calls me her 2nd Mom. I love her and only wish her the best of luck. BTW, it's spelled Arington.
Jack

United States

#3 Sep 18, 2012
Is this the same Tina Arington from Ballard County.
i know

Barlow, KY

#4 Sep 18, 2012
Jack wrote:
Is this the same Tina Arington from Ballard County.
Sure is. Little bitty, really pretty, and one of the hardest workin' women I know. Now that she's cleaned all the nasty, skanky hoes out of her life, I think she'll do okay. As far as the job, she's gotta have one, and a friend told her about this one, she applied, and got it. Good for her.....
Ashley Vaughn

United States

#5 Sep 19, 2012
Apparently you don't have a clue what your talking about ... Because she doesn't work for mark Bryant. Get your shit straight before you start talking shit about my mom. She doesn't do everything right, but she's trying very hard to clean up.. And it's people like you that bring her down.
Shelby Dee

Barlow, KY

#6 Sep 19, 2012
Ashley Vaughn wrote:
Apparently you don't have a clue what your talking about ... Because she doesn't work for mark Bryant. Get your shit straight before you start talking shit about my mom. She doesn't do everything right, but she's trying very hard to clean up.. And it's people like you that bring her down.
Right on Ash!! Don't let anything these idiots say on here bother ya. Because I guarantee they wouldnt say anything bad bout her to her face. She is doing really good, and I am extremely proud of her!!!
Jack

West Chicago, IL

#7 Sep 19, 2012
I wasn't talking bad about her. I hope she is doing better and I pray that she will continue to do better. Anybody can change.
well

United States

#8 Sep 20, 2012
She been that way for 27 yrs that I have known her.I do pray she will grow up soon. She always been a mess. And for the daughter, show more respect for yourself than to get on here and cuss everyone. Not classy!
Sorry

Barlow, KY

#9 Sep 20, 2012
Ashley Vaughn wrote:
Ashley, I apologize if I upset you or your family in any way. The last time your Mom took me to Paducah, that's what she told me. I would never do or say anything to hurt her, she means the world to me. Again, I apologize for anything I said that was wrong that upset you or anyone else in your family. I am just so proud of her, and I've always loved her like the daughter I don't have....
Ashley Vaughn

United States

#10 Sep 21, 2012
I just don't understand this website? For everyone to get on here and bash each other. My mom has done so great latley. She's really cleaned up, and took a change for the best. I'll be the first to admit she can be a crazy woman! But she doesn't get that way unless you give her a reason... Then u better look out! And for the person who said I was cussing everyone? U can go get fucked! Thanks. How about that for classy!
sugar pie

United States

#11 Sep 21, 2012
I have known that gal her entire life. You can't help but like her. She has spent her whole life just wanting to be accepted like we all do. Who cares where she works. She is a good person and if your good to her she will fight the devil for you!
truth

Barlow, KY

#12 Sep 21, 2012
sugar pie wrote:
I have known that gal her entire life. You can't help but like her. She has spent her whole life just wanting to be accepted like we all do. Who cares where she works. She is a good person and if your good to her she will fight the devil for you!
There is nobody anywhere that will try to do more for you than Tina. She has been there for me when I thought I was completely alone. There has been a time or two when I needed help getting a few groceries, Tina was there, arms loaded with food. When I need help just getting around from place to place, Tina's there. This little girl would do anything to help anyone who needs help. She's good as gold, and I cherish her friendship so much, and, I'm so very proud of how great she's doing.....I love her like she was my own daughter....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wpsd - fail!! 14 min J Wadd 10
IHOP close? 16 min J Wadd 15
Drop a word, add a word (Nov '12) 1 hr Chanta53 9,075
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Feb '10) 1 hr Chanta53 5,766
river city mission (Sep '14) 1 hr Rfd 17
News Paducah Murder Remains Unsolved (Jun '08) 2 hr MsWine 18
Eclipse Glasses 2 hr Bugs Bunny 8
confederate statue 3 hr Dave 44
Petition to remove monument to remove monument ... 9 hr Hmmm.... 58

Paducah Jobs