Next Last
curious

Brookfield, WI

#1 Jan 22, 2013
Looking to pawn some time new to area where is the best pawn place
man

Paducah, KY

#2 Jan 22, 2013
There use to be sum real good ones but they all suck now. Wont give u a 1/4 of what your item costs. Pawn Express on 3rd street would prob be the best
Tony Day

Owensboro, KY

#3 Jan 23, 2013
Herzog pawn on 6th st. They are good Christian people.
ridiculousness

Paducah, KY

#4 Jan 23, 2013
Tony Day wrote:
Get the hell out of here. Last time I was over there they looked like they were going out of business. There is a new one on the south side by the skate rink.
Tony Day

Owensboro, KY

#5 Jan 23, 2013
ridiculousness wrote:
<quoted text>Get the hell out of here. Last time I was over there they looked like they were going out of business. There is a new one on the south side by the skate rink.
that's funny they just built a new building so they could expand so.....

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#6 Jan 23, 2013
man wrote:
There use to be sum real good ones but they all suck now. Wont give u a 1/4 of what your item costs. Pawn Express on 3rd street would prob be the best
there no douth Pawn Express is the best,,great people to deal with.
mia

New York, NY

#7 Jan 24, 2013
What abou the one in draffenville? It looks pretty nice
name

Nebo, KY

#8 Jan 24, 2013
The one in draffenville is good and the one on 3rd st. Fixin to be one on Park Ave...
reality

Duluth, GA

#9 Jan 24, 2013
Tony Day wrote:
yea good "christian" people running a pawn shop that's a joke its just legal robbery! Anyone who runs a pawn shop is a con artist!
LOL

Dallas, TX

#10 Jan 28, 2013
Oh my, what a question. I can't tell you the best, but I can tell you the worst. It's "Hankins Pawn Shop." They are not with the program. All the M**a R***y H*****s ever wants to do is hang out with gay guys and bowl. She is a horrible person, in my opinion. Her husband is the same way. They gamble too much, then try to use the pawn shop to make their money back. Not only can't they keep it together, they lost their house a few years ago and had to move into the pawn shop just to make it. Bad financial decisions from gambling too much. To be honest, I don't even know if the pawn shop is still open. One of their best friends in S**n B***r, and he is a horrible person. He has had a bad reputation for many years now. STAY AWAY FROM THAT PAWN SHOP. They will not give you what you deserve for what you are bringing in, that's for sure.
Agreeing With You

Clifty, KY

#11 Jan 28, 2013
LOL wrote:
Oh my, what a question. I can't tell you the best, but I can tell you the worst. It's "Hankins Pawn Shop." They are not with the program. All the M**a R***y H*****s ever wants to do is hang out with gay guys and bowl. She is a horrible person, in my opinion. Her husband is the same way. They gamble too much, then try to use the pawn shop to make their money back. Not only can't they keep it together, they lost their house a few years ago and had to move into the pawn shop just to make it. Bad financial decisions from gambling too much. To be honest, I don't even know if the pawn shop is still open. One of their best friends in S**n B***r, and he is a horrible person. He has had a bad reputation for many years now. STAY AWAY FROM THAT PAWN SHOP. They will not give you what you deserve for what you are bringing in, that's for sure.
WOW!! You hit that right on the head.
Yep

Clifty, KY

#12 Jan 28, 2013
Agreeing With You wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW!! You hit that right on the head.
I will second that...They can not be trust as far as you can throw them and if you know them personally then you know about how far that is, right? LMAO!!!!
LOL

Dallas, TX

#13 Jan 28, 2013
Yep wrote:
<quoted text>
I will second that...They can not be trust as far as you can throw them and if you know them personally then you know about how far that is, right? LMAO!!!!
That's hilarious, but so true. Bless their hearts.
Oh My

Madisonville, KY

#14 Jan 28, 2013
Yep wrote:
<quoted text>
I kept seeing this pop to the top, so I had to come see what was so interesting. I know exactly who these two are and the third actually. "LOL," couldn't be more right about this one. I have to mention you saying trusting them as far as you can throw them was so funny. Love it.
Oh My

Madisonville, KY

#15 Jan 28, 2013
People just have to see this. It put a smile on my face and gave me my much needed laugh.
hmm

United States

#16 Jan 28, 2013
Hankins has been closed down for a long time now. They were knowingly accepting stolen merchandise and got caught. Cash express pawn on 3rd street are jerks! Herzog is a good guy who will help u get what u need. U can pawn stuff at Cashland and they will give you more than the other pawn shops in town!
LOL

Dallas, TX

#17 Jan 29, 2013
Oh, now "hmm" has given me information I knew nothing of. I moved a few years ago and stopped talking to them. I had no idea about them getting busted for receiving stolen goods with knowledge before accepting them. Very interesting. Well, that just goes to show you how some people are in this world today. I have to say, in my opinion, they deserved it. We do things in life and expect to get away with it, but when we get caught we cry our little eyes out...Ha-Ha!! I can't help it, but it brings a smile to my face knowing this information.

Thanks "hmm." :)
Oh My

Madisonville, KY

#18 Jan 29, 2013
LOL wrote:
Oh, now "hmm" has given me information I knew nothing of. I moved a few years ago and stopped talking to them. I had no idea about them getting busted for receiving stolen goods with knowledge before accepting them. Very interesting. Well, that just goes to show you how some people are in this world today. I have to say, in my opinion, they deserved it. We do things in life and expect to get away with it, but when we get caught we cry our little eyes out...Ha-Ha!! I can't help it, but it brings a smile to my face knowing this information.
I have to say this...I didn't know this either. They are both very hateful people in my opinion. They try to act nice in public, if you know what I mean, but when you get to see the real them, then it's a totally different story. I have to say I am very amused by this thread and seeing it going up and down the ladder on "Topix" is funny to me. I am glad they got caught, and I too, since I read this have been smiling from ear to ear.
Hardcore Pawn

Cadiz, KY

#19 Jan 29, 2013
That's the best
hmm

United States

#20 Jan 29, 2013
LOL wrote:
No problem :-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Paducah Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
Opinions/ Dr Turnbos Office 5 min eyeno 2
Sarah Falder-aaron Bryant = baby??? 7 min Jake 3
Question about epo and dvo 11 min Common Sense 2
Parkview and the Employees (May '14) 29 min royOrbison 76
tow boaters are trash (Sep '13) 47 min I have a real career 106
~~Last Post wins~~ (Jan '13) 51 min texas pete 3,805
four rivers harley davidson (Aug '10) 56 min Dream Catcher 72
Jennifer Horbelt 7 hr Delta Dawn 9
Paducah Dating