Fat chicks that think their hot sh*t

Fat chicks that think their hot sh*t

Posted in the Paducah Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Smooch

Franklin, TN

#1 Nov 26, 2011
FIrst off I want to say there is nothing wrong with women that are overweight, fat, chunky or whatever else you want to call them. I do however have a problem with a fat woman that thinks she's hot shit and acts like her shit don't stink. Also if you are obese...please refrain from wearing clothing that a skinny woman would wear. Thanks
FatGirl

United States

#2 Nov 26, 2011
Did a fattie steal your man? Maybe us fat chicks think you skinny bitches should quit being prudes and you wouldn't have to worry about us stealing your man!
Smooch

Franklin, TN

#3 Nov 26, 2011
FatGirl wrote:
Did a fattie steal your man? Maybe us fat chicks think you skinny bitches should quit being prudes and you wouldn't have to worry about us stealing your man!
lmao keep dreaming this has nothing to do with a man. You must be one of those fat chicks that I was referring to.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#4 Nov 26, 2011
Fat chicks give good head !!!
So sad

Paducah, KY

#5 Nov 26, 2011
It's really sad that this board is littered with ridiculous posts like this. With all the problems in this world, you are concerned about this? Show this much passion for a good cause!
FatGirl

United States

#6 Nov 26, 2011
So sad, you are so right! Thank you for calling me out for stooping to her level. Happy Holidays
a fat girl. too

Magee, MS

#7 Nov 26, 2011
Well not all of us are that way. We know we are over weight and trying to be happy with who we are. Thanks for this.
So sad

Paducah, KY

#9 Nov 26, 2011
I'm not trying to be hurtful or mean to anyone. The problem is there are so many problems out there that we as a society needs to start focusing on. There are children starving in Africa right now that needs people to start raising awareness and support for. All you have to do is turn on the news to see the staggering amount of problems in our own country, and we are coming up on Christmas! There is work that needs to be done, and so many people are sitting on topix badmouthing people. We could spend our time doing much better!

Now that I've said this, World Vision is begging for help from churches all over the USA. They are in a serious food crisis in Africa. Even a $10 or $20 donation helps. Looking at their catalogue, you can even send a donation to buy a family chickens or goats etc. Just do a search for their website if you feel touched to help.
Hello

Philadelphia, MS

#10 Nov 26, 2011
I hear you smooch. There is a woman works Bridge st eagles. Diane I think is her name, she wears clothes that shows her fat belly . Big ass woman !! Why don't they cover that shit up!!!
a fat girl. too

Magee, MS

#11 Nov 26, 2011
You are right they are kids right here that go with out food. So we need to help them too.
hey now

Paducah, KY

#12 Nov 26, 2011
Hello wrote:
I hear you smooch. There is a woman works Bridge st eagles. Diane I think is her name, she wears clothes that shows her fat belly . Big ass woman !! Why don't they cover that shit up!!!
Diane is an amazing person. She may be overweight, but she can wear what she wants! She is grown!!
Hello

Magee, MS

#13 Nov 26, 2011
I don't know how u get amazing! Amazingly fat ass
wow

Paducah, KY

#14 Nov 26, 2011
Hello wrote:
I don't know how u get amazing! Amazingly fat ass
Ooooh she's fat!! Welcome to America!! Who gives a shiiit!!
oh yeah

United States

#15 Nov 26, 2011
Fat girls swallow
Hello

Philadelphia, MS

#16 Nov 26, 2011
The point is fat..How many people are hungry!!! Fat people need to back away from the table.. Maybe others could have some food ha ha..
hello

United States

#17 Nov 26, 2011
So sad wrote:
I'm not trying to be hurtful or mean to anyone. The problem is there are so many problems out there that we as a society needs to start focusing on. There are children starving in Africa right now that needs people to start raising awareness and support for. All you have to do is turn on the news to see the staggering amount of problems in our own country, and we are coming up on Christmas! There is work that needs to be done, and so many people are sitting on topix badmouthing people. We could spend our time doing much better!
Now that I've said this, World Vision is begging for help from churches all over the USA. They are in a serious food crisis in Africa. Even a $10 or $20 donation helps. Looking at their catalogue, you can even send a donation to buy a family chickens or goats etc. Just do a search for their website if you feel touched to help.
I'm sorry if you think this reply is uncompassionate, but I am really tired of hearing about starving people in other countries. There are people in our own country that need assistance. There are starving, homeless children. There are beaten and battered women living in a shelter with nothing - to get away from an asshole and keep her children free from danger. There are people who are jobless that have lost everything and are being forced out of their homes to live on the streets. How will they feed their children?
I get that there are starving children in Africa. There always has been, and there probably always will be. What they need is birth control and education to prevent them from continuing to multiply in droves when they can't feed the children they already have, and to prevent the spread of bloodborne disease!
Let's focus on protecting our people at home for a change.
agree

Franklin, TN

#18 Nov 26, 2011
hello wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry if you think this reply is uncompassionate, but I am really tired of hearing about starving people in other countries. There are people in our own country that need assistance. There are starving, homeless children. There are beaten and battered women living in a shelter with nothing - to get away from an asshole and keep her children free from danger. There are people who are jobless that have lost everything and are being forced out of their homes to live on the streets. How will they feed their children?
I get that there are starving children in Africa. There always has been, and there probably always will be. What they need is birth control and education to prevent them from continuing to multiply in droves when they can't feed the children they already have, and to prevent the spread of bloodborne disease!
Let's focus on protecting our people at home for a change.
amen. i could not agree more. thats just like us sending money to Haiti after the earthquake when we ourselves were and still are in an economic crisis. start saving lives in America before giving what little money we do have to other countries
So sad

Paducah, KY

#19 Nov 26, 2011
Then those are the things we need to focus on instead of silly stuff like this.
bbw

United States

#20 Nov 27, 2011
Ima big girl but i hate wen fat girls try to dress like they skinny. I kno my body type and dress very well for my shape and size.
Seriously

Paducah, KY

#21 Nov 27, 2011
Smooch wrote:
FIrst off I want to say there is nothing wrong with women that are overweight, fat, chunky or whatever else you want to call them. I do however have a problem with a fat woman that thinks she's hot shit and acts like her shit don't stink. Also if you are obese...please refrain from wearing clothing that a skinny woman would wear. Thanks
Fat women? Welcome to america sweetie, and im sorry everyone is not magazine cover perfect! If everyone looked the same, this world would be messed up worse than it is! You say they act all that?? What, are bigger women supposed to sit around depressed with no self confidence and hate themselves? NO! Im a big girl, and I love myself. I dress to cover everything up, because that is the ONLY thing I agree with on your post, the fact that a lot of them dress to skimpy for their size, but what about all of these little skinny girls walking around in shorts that look like underwear, tanned to the point that they look like leather. Most of those type of girls, you see in the bars every night, taking home someone else every night, mooching off of people, treating EVERYONE they see and know like complete garbage. At least bigger women know how to respect people, because we know what its like to be ridiculed and made fun of. We dont sleep around, because men are shallow and want women they can dispose of after a piece of ass, instead of having a relationship with substance,(with exception of myself, and a lot of others because I have a GREAT man), they work hard because they would rather make money than make a bad reputation, most dress with dignity, instead of dressing like they just stepped off of a pole. One of these days, people will stop being so damn shallow and realize that we are all PEOPLE, not animals, and we all deserve to be treated with respect.

Only god can judge me. The rest are non factors. If you dont like my lifestyle or size, you dont have to talk to me anyway, because people with ugly attitudes and ugly souls are not important to me and do nothing for me!:) Have a blessed day!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Smelly women 25 min HER MAJESTY 2
Best head in Paducah yall GO 1 hr Mall rider 59
Gabe Parker 1 hr murray 137
Poll Petition to ban "Tina aka Tlo" from all Topix f... (Dec '10) 1 hr Merrimack 109
B Street Bar 2 hr Andy 10
Hook up websites/apps 2 hr Jean 22
sondra rankin 2 hr fishin 5
Chins in Paducah Closed Down by the Health Dept 5 hr Yuk 21

Paducah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paducah Mortgages