Looking for a good church for mixed r...

Looking for a good church for mixed race couples and children?

Posted in the Paducah Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Miss R

Sainte Genevieve, MO

#1 Sep 14, 2012
My fiance and I are new to paducah and we are looking for a home church for us. He has 3 mixed children and I have 2 white. Anyone know a place that we will feel welcome at?
hope this helps

White Plains, KY

#2 Sep 14, 2012
I am white and my fiancé is black, and i like to go to mt moriah baptist church on south 8th st, which is predominately black, and everyone has always made me feel very welcome there. Great service and choir.
Miss R

Sainte Genevieve, MO

#3 Sep 14, 2012
hope this helps wrote:
I am white and my fiancé is black, and i like to go to mt moriah baptist church on south 8th st, which is predominately black, and everyone has always made me feel very welcome there. Great service and choir.
Thank u :-) I appreciate ur reply. I will definately give it a chance :-)
yuck

Owensboro, KY

#4 Sep 14, 2012
You will not fit in or be accepted here. Please go back to where you came from. You are trash.
Aryan Princess

Nashville, TN

#5 Sep 14, 2012
Perhaps the Church of Dante's Inferno would be most welcoming. Anytime. It is located downtown on Hi-Lo Street and people there are real nice.
Miss R

Sainte Genevieve, MO

#6 Sep 14, 2012
We
yuck wrote:
You will not fit in or be accepted here. Please go back to where you came from. You are trash.
We have been fitting in nicely here for quite some time now thank u :-) we both work, don't drink, smoke or do drugs of any kind and we are monogomous. I believe if there were "trash" anywhere then its with someone full of hate for people. Christian or not, I will always defend the people I love against that kind of trash. God see's u
lol

Sainte Genevieve, MO

#7 Sep 14, 2012
Aryan Princess wrote:
Perhaps the Church of Dante's Inferno would be most welcoming. Anytime. It is located downtown on Hi-Lo Street and people there are real nice.
Princess? Of hate maybe, we will all be answering to a higher power at one point or another. I would love to be a fly on the wall when ur standing before our Prince of peace :)
Joan

United States

#8 Sep 14, 2012
Try Concord Assembly of God. They are a very loving church. Also Grace church is. God bless.
yep

Paducah, KY

#9 Sep 14, 2012
I have heard that House of Hope Ministry is also very accepting. Don't let the idiots on here set the standard for those of us who do are more tolerant and are not full of hate.
Jungle fever

Franklin, TN

#10 Sep 14, 2012
Dear ape lover,
If you love your ape so much, go back to Africa with him where he belongs. You are the most awful person ever the bring mixed children in the world for them to have a life of grief.
Sincerely,
Hardworking white man that pays for those chimps
Paducahmom

Paducah, KY

#11 Sep 14, 2012
4 Rivers Church on Jefferson St across from Allen Auto Sales is probably the most down to earth and welcoming church in Paducah. They have 2 services 9:30&11:15. There is a variety of people that go there. Its a blue jean type of environment where you sit down in comfortable chairs, drink your coffee and get such an amazing message for such a great and down to Earth pastor (btw, he wears jeans sometimes too). If you visit, you won't be disappointed. I have also heard wonderful things about House of Hope. Good Luck :)
get a life

United States

#12 Sep 14, 2012
Jungle fever wrote:
Dear ape lover,
If you love your ape so much, go back to Africa with him where he belongs. You are the most awful person ever the bring mixed children in the world for them to have a life of grief.
Sincerely,
I beg ur fkn pardon but my child is biracial and by no means has a life of grief. I am a hard working WHITE person that pays for my own child, u don't pay for shit of mine believe that! It's ppl like u that raise ur inbred kids up to dislike ppl of different races. Discriminate against a person for things they have done but don't damn a whole race based on color.
Jungle fever

Franklin, TN

#13 Sep 14, 2012
My kids are far from inbred, and dont hate yours will work for mine one day. Never you people dont work what was i thinking. Ohhh silly me
Joan

United States

#14 Sep 14, 2012
This started out as a Christian mom trying to find a church for her family and it quickly becomes racial and with vulgar language. Don't you people even think about anything else?

United States

#15 Sep 14, 2012
Try out Heartland Worship Center. They have some interracial families who attend there. Great church!
eww

White Plains, KY

#16 Sep 14, 2012
this is nasty. too much of this crap in this town.
lol

Chicago, IL

#17 Sep 15, 2012
eww wrote:
this is nasty. too much of this crap in this town.
maybe u should get God in ur life........or move lol u will find that there is no where to go if ur trying to find white only couples. U seriously need help.
lol

Chicago, IL

#18 Sep 15, 2012
Jungle fever wrote:
Dear ape lover,
Sincerely,
What the hell are u talking about? U are so ignorant.......my man is native american and black and I am also native american. This land ur standing ur trashy white azz on was ours at one time so u can go on back to where u came from with ur uneducated azz. And apparently u can't read because the post ur replying to said I have 2 white children and he has 3 mixed......retard. and I work 2 jobs at least 15 hrs a day so u think ur hard working? Please, apparently u don't work much at all with all the time u have to spread hate into tthings that are none of ur buisness and u couldn't possibly change. And let me to u something about who will be working for who........first of all my man fights for the very land ur trying to say he doesn't belong too, secondly, my sons already have they're careers planned out and have begun them. Yes I said careers......not jobs at fast food resturants like ur kids will have. Poor things :) Ur trash and full of hate and jealousy and yes we know ur jealous that my tall dark and handsome black man who treazts me like a queen has taken another good white woman out of the white mans race........I mean, why else are u so angry? It makes no sense unless its pure jealousy.
geronimo

Paducah, KY

#19 Sep 15, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text> What the hell are u talking about? U are so ignorant.......my man is native american and black and I am also native american. This land ur standing ur trashy white azz on was ours at one time so u can go on back to where u came from with ur uneducated azz. And apparently u can't read because the post ur replying to said I have 2 white children and he has 3 mixed......retard. and I work 2 jobs at least 15 hrs a day so u think ur hard working? Please, apparently u don't work much at all with all the time u have to spread hate into tthings that are none of ur buisness and u couldn't possibly change. And let me to u something about who will be working for who........first of all my man fights for the very land ur trying to say he doesn't belong too, secondly, my sons already have they're careers planned out and have begun them. Yes I said careers......not jobs at fast food resturants like ur kids will have. Poor things :) Ur trash and full of hate and jealousy and yes we know ur jealous that my tall dark and handsome black man who treazts me like a queen has taken another good white woman out of the white mans race........I mean, why else are u so angry? It makes no sense unless its pure jealousy.
HOW!
lol

Chicago, IL

#20 Sep 15, 2012
geronimo wrote:
<quoted text>HOW!
And I don't even know what to say to that lol.........all u have is HOW? Maybe concentrate on an education instead of ur hate

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Feb '10) 10 min Mutant-cucumber 5,324
Tori Shaw (Oct '14) 22 min riverrat 109
How much does Genova Plastics in Paducah pay fo... (Feb '16) 2 hr Sjsnsbdj 11
McNabb & Morgan Elementary 5 hr Poor PArent 3
Boudreauxs 5 hr Love 19
Jobs with high turnover (Feb '16) 6 hr Truth 19
Amy Fee? 7 hr Undercover 6
Gold Rush Cafe (Nov '11) 8 hr erik 69
I 24 trash truck 9 hr Queen of paducah Tlo 113

Paducah Jobs