A. Thomas

M. Maxwell

Glore

J. Wilson

D. Bryant
hhhhhhh

Metropolis, IL

#2 Dec 28, 2012
benberry? get momma belt to help you out.
ridiculousness

Nashville, TN

#3 Dec 28, 2012
Benberry has his own church. Donelson has more baby mamma's and kids than should be allowed (considering he aint never married none of them) and he is bi-sexual. Shack had his own topix going on for a while that it would appear was started by his buddy Jewel Wilson. He also had a new wife awfully quick after his wife died. McKinney has a topix and I must say much of it is true and his behavior on the post speaks for itself. You see parishioners, one must 1st practice what it is they are trying to preach. One must live a life of exemplary behavior and impeccable standards. Benberry is the only mentioned who fits any of these criteria.
Clarfikation

Paducah, KY

#4 Jan 2, 2013
Does every post on topics must end in negativiti? It seemed dat this is suppose to be good. But what's funni is while all of theese man are human and make mistakes ridiculusness only comment on a few (must be personal)
The piano player is a good man and an even better preacher
And the pastor is a good pastor in lilville.
And I know personally his friend didnt start know post bout him hell the post talked bout him to, besides most people know it was a mad ex member. But what sad is Shack is probably one dat said he did. Dats messed up. They good friends and all but one wears his title on his fohead and covers up his stuff the other admit his issues and you see the God in him. You figure witch is witch. But nobody is perfect. They may have problems in they friends ship but they steal brothas.4078
The other dude I don't know but what I'm do see is these they be trying at least. Some don't even try but more important is that the preachers you think are perfection has just much issue. You just don't know they issue. A
Laughing out loud

Paducah, KY

#5 Jan 2, 2013
The one you say exemplifies, has impeccable, ya da ya da, and all that other garbage well look a little closer for he too is imperfect. He has destroyed a lot in getting where he is. Again nobody I mean nobody is perfect.
ridiculousness

Nashville, TN

#6 Jan 2, 2013
Clarfikation wrote:
Does every post on topics must end in negativiti? It seemed dat this is suppose to be good. But what's funni is while all of theese man are human and make mistakes ridiculusness only comment on a few (must be personal)
The piano player is a good man and an even better preacher
And the pastor is a good pastor in lilville.
And I know personally his friend didnt start know post bout him hell the post talked bout him to, besides most people know it was a mad ex member. But what sad is Shack is probably one dat said he did. Dats messed up. They good friends and all but one wears his title on his fohead and covers up his stuff the other admit his issues and you see the God in him. You figure witch is witch. But nobody is perfect. They may have problems in they friends ship but they steal brothas.4078
The other dude I don't know but what I'm do see is these they be trying at least. Some don't even try but more important is that the preachers you think are perfection has just much issue. You just don't know they issue. A
Nothing personal, strictly business-PARTNA. You keep following these "so called" pastors and I'll follow Jesus. We ARE all sinners, but we all are not hypocrites. How can one expect a true believer to sit and listen to a sermon from a false prophet. That's exactly what most preachers (in this area anyways) are. I'll be damned if I pay tithes to any of these fools. No, I will pay mine in-kind, on my own, but I will NEVER give a dime to any of the aforementioned.
ridiculousness

Nashville, TN

#7 Jan 2, 2013
Laughing out loud wrote:
The one you say exemplifies, has impeccable, ya da ya da, and all that other garbage well look a little closer for he too is imperfect. He has destroyed a lot in getting where he is. Again nobody I mean nobody is perfect.
You may be correct in that I know a little history there to. Still, he is a family man who doesn't run the streets, drink, smoke, has served his country, etc. As for destruction he caused, I do not know of this so please elaborate because my point was that of all mentioned I would pick him if I had to pick any. Good thing I don't believe in organized religion though cause I would be assed out from these pickings.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#8 Jan 2, 2013
Gossip is the devils network!
ridiculousness

Nashville, TN

#9 Jan 2, 2013
Hots wrote:
Gossip is the devils network!
I agree, so why are you checkin in saint? The gospel is God!
Aureus

White Plains, KY

#10 Jan 2, 2013
Isn't Benberry the one that left his wife for the nanny or something?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wild bunch heath high 2 hr J James 33
Paducah riverfront 3 hr Dirty secretes 22
Mccracken senior prank 6 hr Mustang 5
McCracken graduation 6 hr Smiles 9
father in law wants to know.... 6 hr Billy 2
James yous had your fun today rught lol 6 hr Mama 2
hope suzie sunshine comes back this werkend. 9 hr IT is brain dead 3

Paducah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance