White Plains, KY

#1 Feb 13, 2013
how good is reception? internet speed?
yep

Murfreesboro, TN

#2 Feb 13, 2013
ben wrote:
how good is reception? internet speed?
Exactly the same as att. 4g speeds (but not lte) so u will see about 3.5 mbps which is only slightly better than 3g. Of course that's if your phone is capable of 4g. I have straight talk and love it. No contract and only $45 a month. If u decide to go with it, sometimes there are promo codes on the net but u have to buy from website

-sent from my galaxy s3 on straight talk :)
Lisa

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Feb 14, 2013
I would not advise anyone to purchase a straightway plan or phone. The customer service is the worst i have ever experienced in 48 years of life. If if sounds to go to be true, its because it is. Pay a little more with a reputable carrier for good service.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#4 Feb 14, 2013
Does AT&T own it???
Hmmm

Paducah, KY

#5 Feb 14, 2013
People have only been using cellphones about 10 of those 48 years of your life.
Inner thoughts thighs

Benton, KY

#6 Feb 15, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
People have only been using cellphones about 10 of those 48 years of your life.
she said customer service, I don't think she meant actual phone service, customer service is been around a long time
yep

Murray, KY

#8 Feb 15, 2013
First, I dont know what straightway is, but this is about straight talk I think. Maybe u just mistyped. I havent had the need to deal with their customer service so I cant speak for that. I havent had any trouble with the service though. It is not owned by att. ST contracts through att and verizon. I think they contract with another carrier too. Basically is you get a sim card based phone its att. If no sim, u are getting verizon. I think that ST is blocked from lte access. I read that somewhere and didnt get lte service while in nashville recently. I had the same phone on att and had lte there. Buy since we dont have lte here, I dont care.
ben

White Plains, KY

#9 Feb 15, 2013
walmart owns straight talk
Mini

Buchanan, TN

#10 Feb 15, 2013
Was thinking of switching to straight talk but its kinda new an was worried about the service.
TLO2

United States

#11 Feb 15, 2013
Mini wrote:
Was thinking of switching to straight talk but its kinda new an was worried about the service.
I have it and love it with my 4s same as AT&T
No problems with customer service
I emailed them about a problem once and had 3 people messaging calling and emailing me to fix it
Mini

Buchanan, TN

#12 Feb 15, 2013
TLO2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have it and love it with my 4s same as AT&T
No problems with customer service
I emailed them about a problem once and had 3 people messaging calling and emailing me to fix it
Sounds good maybe I will switch!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pizzagate 3 min Denny 29
Sarah Nichols 41 min Bahahahhaha 3
overweight women 2 hr Scott 49
BOJANGLES possibly opening? 2 hr LOL 7
White girls who act ghetto (Mar '14) 3 hr JTFF 31
The cooks at waffle hut? 3 hr MIA 5
Dr graves Ky care 4 hr Glite 3

Paducah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance