truth-teller

Mayfield, KY

#1 Jul 10, 2012
JERMAINE REED is a rapist! BEWARE!!!
truth-teller

Mayfield, KY

#2 Jul 10, 2012
incase there is more than one in the area... he is a black male late 30s. has 6-8 kids. i think he lives in elmwood now.
Wtf

Hoffman Estates, IL

#3 Jul 13, 2012
What happened and when. He dont live there any more. He has like 3u daughters why would he do that to a girl. I need proof. U could be mad at him cause he don't want u. I'm sure u r some nasty white trash that chased a black dick and he dont want u. He is home with his wife and kids. Did u report it. Go to hospital? U can't just make this statement and not back it up. Tell the cops bitch not Topix. He has a huge family and if he hasn't fucked u up enought. We will bitch. So tell the truth.
warning

Mayfield, KY

#4 Jul 13, 2012
Wtf wrote:
What happened and when. He dont live there any more. He has like 3u daughters why would he do that to a girl. I need proof. U could be mad at him cause he don't want u. I'm sure u r some nasty white trash that chased a black dick and he dont want u. He is home with his wife and kids. Did u report it. Go to hospital? U can't just make this statement and not back it up. Tell the cops bitch not Topix. He has a huge family and if he hasn't fucked u up enought. We will bitch. So tell the truth.

You sound real ignorant. Since when are rapists only single and unmarried? Why would anybody need to chase after black dick? It is so readily available. Take up for the drug dealing, dead beat father, cheating husband. He is an ugly nobody. Who cares?
wtf

Chicago, IL

#5 Jul 13, 2012
Prove it!!!!!!!! I will know who is ignorant from the proof. I didn't say he wasn't I said call cops prove it dont spread lies if u won't take justice. He lives with his kids. Goes to school. Works and helps his community. So prove he is other wise or shut the fuck up white trash bitch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Captain's Place 17 min Bri 20
Ryan Massey 39 min She 2
ms Paducah is a 40 yr old tattle tale 1 hr Moo 6
p lo same shirt 4 days 1 hr Moo 5
Dr Dennis Owens 1 hr jcm 8
M C S Department & PPD 2 hr Probably not 5
stupid posts 2 hr seriously 2
Who's the wealthiest man in paducah? (Oct '11) 5 hr Wondering 287
Heath High School shooting (Feb '14) 10 hr Jif 501

Flood Warning for McCracken County was issued at March 26 at 10:40PM EDT