The morning after pill.

The morning after pill.

Posted in the Paducah Forum

Kim

Nashville, TN

#1 Jul 18, 2012
if im not on birth control, can i take the morning after pill?
ashley

United States

#2 Jul 18, 2012
Yep
Kim

Nashville, TN

#3 Jul 18, 2012
thanks

Food4thoughttss

Since: Aug 11

Calhoun, KY

#4 Jul 18, 2012
Yea but don't let the name fool you...you need to take it the morning before
Kim

Nashville, TN

#5 Jul 18, 2012
well sh!t thanks
ashley

United States

#6 Jul 18, 2012
Lol. Yeah, be sure to schedule your sex.

Food4thoughttss

Since: Aug 11

Calhoun, KY

#7 Jul 18, 2012
Kim wrote:
well sh!t thanks
I'm kidding BTW

LMFAO!
april

Bardwell, KY

#8 Jul 18, 2012
It doesn't work. Lol
Whatev

Owensboro, KY

#9 Jul 18, 2012
april wrote:
It doesn't work. Lol
It does work im surprised u go around saying u took it that baby boy is a blessing
april

Bardwell, KY

#10 Jul 18, 2012
Whatev wrote:
<quoted text>It does work im surprised u go around saying u took it that baby boy is a blessing
Not saying he isn't a blessing, bc he is. I wouldn't trade either of my kids for anything in the world. Him being here just shows that it doesn't work sometimes...
NOOOOOO

Nashville, TN

#11 Jul 18, 2012
Don't fool with that sh*t it ruins your body!!!!! These pharmaceutical companies don't care. I remember I took Yaz back in the day and had pains in the lower abdomen the Gyno told me to keep taking it the pain would subside but instead I knew better and quit taking it. Now there are lawsuits all over TV about it glad I only took it three weeks. It can prevent you from having a baby when you finally want one then you pay $$$$$$ for Clomid and stuff. Hell no!
abc

Crosby, TX

#13 Jul 18, 2012
It does work but its not 100% effective. It is a large dose of regular birth control pills. You can take a bunch of regular birth control pills & its the same but not sure exactly how many. It works better the sooner you take it but you have up to 72 hrs. Since it is a large dose of hormones it will throw your cycle off. It is only meant for emergency contraceptive use not a replacement for safe sex practice
where

United States

#14 Jul 19, 2012
It didn't work for me. I ended up having to have an abortion. And i took it 12 hours after intercourse. Big waste of money.
Duh

Paducah, KY

#15 Jul 19, 2012
If you're sexually active why not be on the pill, shot or have an implant. Birth control works, but you have to do your part. I'm sick of women saying it doesn't work. Use a condom for crying out loud. This world has enough children that are obviously not wanted, why add to it! Plus if you don't take care of your own body, I doubt you could take care of a child.
howie feldersnatch

Paducah, KY

#16 Jul 19, 2012
the best birth control, of course, is to do it in the butt. the other methods are not all they are cracked up to be!!!
Sad

Niles, IL

#17 Jul 21, 2012
where wrote:
It didn't work for me. I ended up having to have an abortion. And i took it 12 hours after intercourse. Big waste of money.
That sad u going kill a baby because u don't know how keep legs closed. Well maybe if had thought befor sex would not have happend. U will get yr in the end ..
no no no

Owensboro, KY

#18 Jul 22, 2012
Sad wrote:
<quoted text>
That sad u going kill a baby because u don't know how keep legs closed. Well maybe if had thought befor sex would not have happend. U will get yr in the end ..
I read what the morning after may do to the baby and decided I didn't want to take a chance of it being born with defects. Thanks for caring tho. Have a blessed day
abc

Claypool, IN

#19 Jul 22, 2012
the reason it must be taken within 72hrs is because there is no baby yet....birth control pills thin the lining of the uterus so that a fertilized ovum cannot attach. The morning after pill works much the same way as it is the same thing just in a larger dose. That is why birth control pills are used to help women with heavy periods & irregular cycles. If you take the plan b pill you are not killing a baby or a fetus...you are not letting an ovum attach to make a baby. I am not saying women should or shouldnt take it...everyone has their own beliefs & opinions but its not abortion so don't call it that. I personally would rather a girl take that than have an abortion. And if you take it & still get pregnant then your child was definitely meant to be...as are all children. But if you want to get religious ...isn't every action in our lives part of God's plan? The good, the bad...even abortions are part of his plan that makes our lives turn out the way they are supposed to.
Amy

Paducah, KY

#20 Jul 23, 2012
where wrote:
Worthless POS you need to keep your legs closed!! Some people just don't need to ever reproduce or ever get to have sex! They should be stitched up at birth so this can't happen!!
amazed

Paducah, KY

#21 Jul 23, 2012
abc wrote:
the reason it must be taken within 72hrs is because there is no baby yet....birth control pills thin the lining of the uterus so that a fertilized ovum cannot attach. The morning after pill works much the same way as it is the same thing just in a larger dose. That is why birth control pills are used to help women with heavy periods & irregular cycles. If you take the plan b pill you are not killing a baby or a fetus...you are not letting an ovum attach to make a baby. I am not saying women should or shouldnt take it...everyone has their own beliefs & opinions but its not abortion so don't call it that. I personally would rather a girl take that than have an abortion. And if you take it & still get pregnant then your child was definitely meant to be...as are all children. But if you want to get religious ...isn't every action in our lives part of God's plan? The good, the bad...even abortions are part of his plan that makes our lives turn out the way they are supposed to.
WOW !!
King James 2000 Bible (2003)Jer. 1:5
Before I formed you in the womb I knew you; and before you came forth out of the womb I sanctified you, and I ordained you a prophet unto the nations. This is in no way part of God's plan.This is God's plan....
Jeremiah 29:11

King James Version (KJV)

11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Focus peppered with stickers II 8 min friend 1
Julian Carroll 18 min The Actuary 12
Shelbie Mize/Kincade is on the prowl again 19 min Too funny 2
Where is Jay Bynum 1 hr Pimp boy 1
Does anybody remember baby Katie? (Aug '12) 3 hr Dumberthanaboxofr... 27
Why does Reidland Intermediate School lacking a... 3 hr Noworries 11
Who are the prettiest black girls/women in Padu... (Jan '13) 3 hr None 92
F##k boy in Paducah 4 hr teensy 31

Paducah Jobs

More from around the web