Anonymous

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Apr 15, 2013
you know what really grinds my gears...Selfish people, the type that will use and abuse anyone they can get to fall into their trap. People who don't have jobs, and think mommy and daddy will support them forever. It makes me sick hearing "my dads over drawn in the bank, but im going to go ahead and use his bank card and get $60 out for myself" how could you do that to the ones you supposedly love? and then take advantage of every situation when people try to help you out once you give them your pitty me story. Then they complain about not having a job.. go out and put applications in, damn its not that hard!!! Personally you wouldn't like it if I used you the way you use me.
chris

Republic, MO

#2 Apr 15, 2013
There's no such thing as love now a days everyone is out for themselves. So as the saying goes screw them before they screw you!
Anonymous

Franklin, IN

#3 Apr 15, 2013
There is such thing as love, people just abuse the word now days. I've been in love for the past 3years, this person I am talking about is supposedly my "friend" but if it doesn't involve them then basically you can go fucke yourself. They make you feel bad 24/7, 20 something years old, has a baby on the way and does nothing to support theirselves, they depend on mommy, daddy, friends, cousins and everyone else to tend to them, and buy them things then complain that they are stressed because they have no money but yet their mother and father take care of their every need. People like them make me sick and I've realized that they aren't a true friend all they do is use everyone around them.
haha

Paducah, KY

#4 Apr 15, 2013
This applies to at least half of paducah if not more
Heart

Franklin, TN

#5 Apr 15, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
you know what really grinds my gears...Selfish people, the type that will use and abuse anyone they can get to fall into their trap. People who don't have jobs, and think mommy and daddy will support them forever. It makes me sick hearing "my dads over drawn in the bank, but im going to go ahead and use his bank card and get $60 out for myself" how could you do that to the ones you supposedly love? and then take advantage of every situation when people try to help you out once you give them your pitty me story. Then they complain about not having a job.. go out and put applications in, damn its not that hard!!! Personally you wouldn't like it if I used you the way you use me.
. This is a sad generation but this is so very true!
Anonymous

North Vernon, IN

#6 Apr 15, 2013
Heart wrote:
<quoted text>. This is a sad generation but this is so very true!
It is very sad..and unfortunately very true. Its shitty when you think they appreciate your help but all they do is go from one person to the next and get whatever they can from you, especially when its someone you've known for years...guess you can't trust everyone and I've learnt that the hard way but atleast I learned before its too late, they just lost a true friend...
triumphant

Tucker, GA

#7 Apr 20, 2013
There is nothing sexier than a woman that can take care of herself.
Anonymous

Scottsburg, IN

#8 Apr 20, 2013
I agree (well I don't find same sex sexy but still), and now a days most girls don't. They depend on others to take care of them, what ever happened to women being independent? It really gets on my nerves when girls think they can have everything and not do anything like they deserve it for sitting on their ass. Don't get me wrong being pampered is nice and some women deserve it, but when you say your independent and have mom, dad, boyfriend, uncles and cousins etc giving/buying you everything because your spoiled or bitch and whine because you dont have money, yet you dont have a job...that is definitely not being independent. Im just ranting so please forgive me! Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word, drop a word (Sep '10) 8 min Analog man 1,705
smallest wee wees (Jul '12) 8 min TLO 172
Drop a word, add a word (Nov '12) 9 min Analog man 7,440
~~Song Title Game~~ (Jan '13) 9 min Chanta53 4,208
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Feb '10) 10 min Analog man 2,787
Word association (Jan '14) 13 min Analog man 186
Drugs 29 min Goodluck 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paducah Mortgages