First Prev
of 4
Next Last
me

Owensboro, KY

#1 Feb 18, 2011
I heard sara peck from reidland died, is this true? Does anyone know?
Still Hanging On

Smyrna, TN

#2 Feb 18, 2011
My sister is her cousin and she just said that they have took her off of life support and she is still hanging on. She will be in my prayers. I think she will pull through.
WoW

United States

#3 Feb 18, 2011
What happened?
sad

Paducah, KY

#4 Feb 18, 2011
How old is she...what happened? Praying for her family reardless
Still Hanging On

Smyrna, TN

#5 Feb 19, 2011
I am sorry. I can't really tell what happened to her because i don't even know her personally and I don't feel like it is really my place. But I can tell you that she went to Reidland, she is 23 or 24, she is married and has a beautiful 1 yr old baby girl. They took her off of life support yesterday and she is still hanging on. Please keep her in your thoughts, especially for her baby and husband. I am glad there are still ppl out there that have a heart and no one is on here getting smart. Thank you.
sypathizing

Brentwood, TN

#6 Feb 19, 2011
Still Hanging On wrote:
I am sorry. I can't really tell what happened to her because i don't even know her personally and I don't feel like it is really my place. But I can tell you that she went to Reidland, she is 23 or 24, she is married and has a beautiful 1 yr old baby girl. They took her off of life support yesterday and she is still hanging on. Please keep her in your thoughts, especially for her baby and husband. I am glad there are still ppl out there that have a heart and no one is on here getting smart. Thank you.
OMG I'm def sending up my prayers for THT family! R thy kin to Greg Peck?
Jennifer

Murfreesboro, TN

#7 Feb 19, 2011
I used to work with her a long time ago.. she will b in my prayers!!
reidland chick

Franklin, TN

#8 Feb 19, 2011
i went to reidland with her and was in choir with her.I still dont know what happened to her but i hope everything is ok and hope god brings her back.Does any one know what happened??
me

United States

#9 Feb 19, 2011
Sarah is an awesome funny person! I just hope she surprises everyone and pulls through this! I heard she had a Serizure from mixing medication the doctor gave her and caused brain damage. I hope it's not true! I'll be praying hard for her!!
sad

Paducah, KY

#10 Feb 19, 2011
Will keep everyone in our prayers......
Donna

Nashville, TN

#11 Feb 19, 2011
Sarah is a very good person and comes from a good family ! I am glad no one is on here making flase statements about her ! Hopefully everyone will respect the family and keep it this way!
lil one

Nashville, TN

#13 Feb 19, 2011
First of all this has nothing to do with her damn so u need to grow up fool!
lil one

Nashville, TN

#14 Feb 19, 2011
this has nothing to do with her dad ! get a life!
DR CHEEZEBURGERMAN

Richmond, KY

#15 Feb 19, 2011
KIDS PLEASE WHATS Up
DR CHEEZEBURGERMAN

Richmond, KY

#16 Feb 19, 2011
I dont like this
just so you know

United States

#17 Feb 19, 2011
Sarah died about 3 hours ago please keep her family in your prayers. Please be respectful and quit with the stupid comments! A young woman is now gone leaving behind a husband and a beautiful baby girl!
sosad

White House, TN

#18 Feb 19, 2011
R.I.P Sarah!:-(
what ????

Galax, VA

#19 Feb 19, 2011
hard truth 51 wrote:
she was a waist of air. and her dad is a peace of shit cheatn basterd and his girl friend looks like a man.
Your wrong for that ! Karma will get you hope it don't happen to you or your family .......
so um

Paducah, KY

#20 Feb 19, 2011
hard truth 51 wrote:
she was a waist of air. and her dad is a peace of shit cheatn basterd and his girl friend looks like a man.
you are a sorry excuse for a human being. how could you say she was a waste of air? you are a heartless bastard. this poor girl just lost her life and you get on here dogging her. she has a child and a husband. she was someones daughter. someones friend.
what ????

Galax, VA

#21 Feb 19, 2011
That's terrible ! Her and her family are in our prayers ;(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pizzagate 2 min Denny 29
Sarah Nichols 41 min Bahahahhaha 3
overweight women 2 hr Scott 49
BOJANGLES possibly opening? 2 hr LOL 7
White girls who act ghetto (Mar '14) 3 hr JTFF 31
The cooks at waffle hut? 3 hr MIA 5
Dr graves Ky care 4 hr Glite 3

Paducah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance