kasey

Eddyville, KY

#1 Feb 9, 2011
Anyone know anything about him?
Factz

Emmetsburg, IA

#2 Feb 10, 2011
He is a dead beat loser that runs around trying to give young chicks his national guard recruiter assistant cards trying to be fly. LOSER. And the guard is F'N gay
kasey

Earlington, KY

#3 Feb 10, 2011
LOL what else is new? Wanna know somemore dirt bahahaha
SOO ANNOYING YUCK

Nashville, TN

#4 Feb 14, 2011
I cant stand mike mitton!! He is the lamest guy on the face of this earth. He thinks his s*** dont stink and he knows deep down that hes that kid that always wanted to be accepted but never was even though he tried his poor little scumbag heart out I will admitt! Mike I among many others smile in your face just to get you to go the hell away and not start any fagot a** drama bc ur gay as hell! Mike, note to self ok, when a girl turns you down, either says no to go out w u, says no to giving u her #, or wont mess around w u bc ur a discusting little dorky weisll,......... dont get mad and start yelling and cussing and screaming and calling them names bc u r the true POS! Get that Mike??? Do u hear that?? I hope so bc We want you to know that we really dont like you at all. I mean who is Mike Mitton??????????
ABC

United States

#5 Feb 14, 2011
He's a nice guy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Swingers club 12 min swinging losers 5
Dayla Dawn 13 min pitiful people 4
WPSD Sucks! (Dec '14) 15 min that is not right 48
I want some of Crystal Russells Puss 22 min not here 67
boom in LO 23 min boom 2
Bethani and Austin on and off 1 hr Told ya 8
News Poll: 70 percent of Kentuckians support $1 toba... 2 hr Say What 40
Mellow mushroom to close soon? 23 hr hipster 53

Paducah Jobs

More from around the web