Local MMA/Boxing Gym
DeeDeeEdmonds

United States

#1 Nov 2, 2012
Where are some locations of gyms to train boys age 11 & 14. My age 11 son is skinny but strong and my age 14 son is almost 200lbs already. They love watching the fights on tv and playing in house wrestling. Someone said 3 rivers, highly expensive. Please give names of coaches and locations
yeah

White Plains, KY

#2 Nov 2, 2012
three rivers. yeah it costs a bit, but its worth every penny. there is no other major gym anyway. i think for kids they offer brazilian jiu jitsu and kickboxing. the 14 yr old might be able to join the adult class.

Since: Jan 12

United States

#3 Nov 3, 2012
Try to get them into one of the high schools wrestling programs. Better time spent, easier to get into and learn when your surrounded by people your age. I'm not gonna dog any mma program, but I've been to the local ones, they teach you some moves, but as far as a real boxing, mma gym. We don't have one. Best bet is gonna be YouTube. Specially since the boys can partner up. I recommend "fall breaking" to start. Could save you a little in medical expenses. Good luck.
lolwut

White Plains, KY

#4 Nov 4, 2012
three rivers is where its at. if you want to be a pure boxer, then no, but it is the THE gym for BJJ/Judo. the mma program there is small, but the trainers are top notch and you will learn a lot. the only other choice is SSF in clarksville.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New girl at clarks river road McDonalds 11 min alan7 6
~~Song Title Game~~ (Jan '13) 18 min Brainsneeze 4,439
Looking for a girl to have a good night 54 min Lucky joker 1
scott dadah (Sep '13) 1 hr mzidaho04 14
Barkley center nursing home 1 hr Deb 21
Do girls poop? (Mar '11) 1 hr the best 45
PIR closing?? 2 hr Lightson 22
Nipple Play 2 hr Kevin 99
Ok, who's the idiot.... 5 hr lol 14
BBQ on the river 9 hr Queen of paducah Tlo 39