First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Sickened

Paducah, KY

#1 Dec 13, 2012
There just like ticks on a dogs azz Everytime i get anywhere near that mall area all i see are people being pulled over, trying to suck those benjis out of people wallets. If they dont have anything. Better to do i think they. Need to be relieved of there duties
none

Tucker, GA

#2 Dec 13, 2012
You go ahead a provide a better plan...IN DETAIL for law enforcement. Seriously you show them how to do it better....love to hear it
well

Nashville, TN

#3 Dec 13, 2012
They don't have anything better to do.
The Unknown

Nashville, TN

#4 Dec 13, 2012
well in case you couldn't read the ppd has a new traffic enforcement unit and what better place for them to work than the mall area. just sayin
well

Nashville, TN

#5 Dec 13, 2012
They are being ridiculous. My husband who drives like a granny, got pulled over for speeding on Jackson street. Left the road that comes out beside McDonald's and supposedly got up to 45 by the time he reached the stop light. First of all he drives like granny, 2nd of all he wouldn't have been able to get up to 45 with traffic coming. He saw lights ahead of him at autozone and the carwash. So he sure in the hell wouldn't have been speeding. Not only that he didn't get pulled over until loneoak rd. Cop said we are ordered to give tickets, I don't give tickets I get bad routes.
Sickened

Paducah, KY

#6 Dec 13, 2012
Whatever NOBODY likes having a bunch of ticks hangin on there azz suckin there blood. PITIFUL
Sickened

Paducah, KY

#7 Dec 13, 2012
Plan? Plan for what ? If your trying to be obnoxious there is no better plan that. Eing a tick on ur azz!
justbsayin

Paducah, KY

#8 Dec 13, 2012
The nerve of ANYBODY getting out there and doing what they are PAID to do.......get a life people

Tina aka tlo

“#istandwithrand RAND PAUL 2016”

Since: Aug 10

miss paducah ky that is

#9 Dec 13, 2012
I drive 60 dwn Jackson lol
well wrote:
They are being ridiculous. My husband who drives like a granny, got pulled over for speeding on Jackson street. Left the road that comes out beside McDonald's and supposedly got up to 45 by the time he reached the stop light. First of all he drives like granny, 2nd of all he wouldn't have been able to get up to 45 with traffic coming. He saw lights ahead of him at autozone and the carwash. So he sure in the hell wouldn't have been speeding. Not only that he didn't get pulled over until loneoak rd. Cop said we are ordered to give tickets, I don't give tickets I get bad routes.

“Cowforce”

Since: Jun 12

Cumquat Farms

#10 Dec 14, 2012
Any law officer can leave their home today and not reutrn due to the dangers of the job they have. I wouldn't want the job that they have and yes, there are good law officers and bad ones but sadly the public only hears about the bad ones.
Sickened

Paducah, KY

#11 Dec 14, 2012
The. They should fire the bad ones. No sense in all that

“Cowforce”

Since: Jun 12

Cumquat Farms

#12 Dec 14, 2012
True on that sickened. They are the ones who give the good ones a bad name.
just saying

Lockport, IL

#13 Dec 14, 2012
Paying for riverfront expansion !!! No merger No money HELLO !!! JUST SAYING
wondering

Franklin, TN

#14 Dec 14, 2012
just saying wrote:
Paying for riverfront expansion !!! No merger No money HELLO !!! JUST SAYING
you need to better inform yourself. The riverfront money is a federal grant and cannot be used for anything else, it is not coming out of our local tax coffers. Speeding tickets have nothing to do with the riverfront expansion.
soon to be officer

United States

#15 Dec 14, 2012
They are police officers. Their job is to write tickets. So if they didn't what would be the point in them having a job? Do you like it when someone bitches about u doing Ur job?!?!
JBR

Tucker, GA

#16 Dec 14, 2012
soon to be officer wrote:
They are police officers. Their job is to write tickets. So if they didn't what would be the point in them having a job? Do you like it when someone bitches about u doing Ur job?!?!
There is enough crime and drugs in Paducah to keep them busy. It just does not fill the coffers like the traffic tickets.
knowthefacts

Elm Grove, WI

#17 Dec 14, 2012
They have a drug division that deals with the drug problem. Major crimes are investigated by detectives. That leaves patrols to work traffic accidents and tickets.
shut up and pay

Whitewater, WI

#18 Dec 14, 2012
GOOD LORD..... SHUT UP AND PAY YOUR FREAKING TICKET, THE LAW IS THE LAW, YOUR A$$ BROKE IT, YOU SHOULD HAVE TO PAY, JUST ANYONE ELSE THAT BREAKS THE LAW, IT DON'T MATTER WHAT PD. THEIR JOB IS TO UPHOLD THE LAWS
just saying

Lockport, IL

#19 Dec 14, 2012
Ok wondering.... Lets see Federal Grant to build sounds like more like our tax money since you know so much. Then maybe you can tell me where our Federal Government is getting the money since we are fixing to go over the fiscal cliff ??? Oh I'm sorry maybe you forgot about that or maybe your just someone who won't be affected to any Tax hikes or Maybe your a politician ??? Either way Paducah is going to spend their money on whatever they want and line the pockets of those in politics.
wondering

Franklin, TN

#20 Dec 14, 2012
They cannot spend that grant money on anything except the riverfront expansion peroid. Our LOCAL taxes (payroll, property) are not being raised for that. I am no politician,lol that's funny, I just make sure I know what I am talking about before I open my mouth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
beware 5 min Tiger 12
Greg garrison.... Jailer 12 min haha 61
any body knows jason wells 16 min elbow2 R U CRAZY 1
Jilly juice 39 min me 2
Guys white shorts 48 min Chris 1
2018 election 1 hr Queen tlo 1
Add a word, drop a word (Sep '10) 1 hr Princess Hey 1,934

Paducah Jobs

Personal Finance

Paducah Mortgages