Impossible to find rentals in Lone Oa...

Impossible to find rentals in Lone Oak & West Paducah??

Posted in the Paducah Forum

opinions

Cheyenne, WY

#1 Aug 2, 2012
Outside of one bedroom apartments, how does one from out of town locate a decent rental in the Paducah area??
Help!
There is nothing advertised outside of one bedrooms!
lexi

Philpot, KY

#2 Aug 2, 2012
opinions wrote:
Outside of one bedroom apartments, how does one from out of town locate a decent rental in the Paducah area??
Help!
There is nothing advertised outside of one bedrooms!
nice 2 bedrooms apts on Colony drive in lone oak area
momof2

Paducah, KY

#3 Aug 2, 2012
There are several duplexes being built on Lightfoot Rd by the airport and close to the new high school.
brandon

Benton, KY

#4 Aug 9, 2012
are you looking for a home or apartment? How many Bedrooms? Pets? There are several apartment complexes in lone oak and west paducah. Try West Park Village (no pets allowed here), Colony Drive, Fox Harbor, there are a couple other nice ones out on Hwy 60 by the Tennis Complex but I don't know their names
Melissa

Paducah, KY

#5 Aug 9, 2012
momof2 wrote:
There are several duplexes being built on Lightfoot Rd by the airport and close to the new high school.
I heard they are going to be 950.00 per month though....ugh.
Choo choo

Benton, KY

#6 Aug 9, 2012
Melissa wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard they are going to be 950.00 per month though....ugh.
$950 a month to get rattled awake by the trains 10 times a night? I don't think so!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#7 Aug 9, 2012
I'm mostly looking for a house, maybe a townhouse...I don't think I can handle all the neighbors of a apartment building. It seems like nothing is online? Unless you are physically in the area, I have no clue how to find a home. I've looked in the Paducah Sun, Good Neighbor, Craigslist, and VCI!
Rents

Franklin, TN

#8 Aug 9, 2012
I've lived in an apartment and neighbors have never been an issue brin single it's actually nice people are close by for emergency or a helping hand. Most good apartments you will never hear neighbors or anything like that anyway. You won't know people are so close till you are outside.
ykz

Fort Scott, KS

#9 Aug 9, 2012
Any apartments allow small dogs? What do the rates run around here, anybody know from personal experience? Any tips? New to the area..
lexi

Philpot, KY

#10 Aug 9, 2012
ykz wrote:
Any apartments allow small dogs? What do the rates run around here, anybody know from personal experience? Any tips? New to the area..
colony drive allows small pets $20 extra a month. We like it there

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Annoying 25 min mhm 4
Snitch List 31 min Idfwy 34
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Feb '10) 1 hr So what 6,841
Drop a word, add a word (Nov '12) 1 hr So what 9,917
McCracken County Sheriff 2018 2 hr lies 22
Made 18000$ in 3 days on litecoin. Drug dealers... 2 hr Scambuster 2
May 2008 4 hr teensy 3
Anybody hear about the big braw at steak n shak... 14 hr The Tall Cool One 50

Paducah Jobs

More from around the web