honeywell strike would endanger commu...
Juan Carlos

Nashville, TN

#221 Jul 3, 2010
proud usw 7-669 member wrote:
And Little John, you are wrong. I give a shit about Keith Adams and that snake Jeff Smith. Might as well throw Dean Palmer, Ed Story, Tommy Barnes, Joe Dodd, Bill Muiter, and Joe Johnson in there to. Its past business now. Now its personal. They want to ruin our lives so now with all of this time on my hands I'm out to ruin theirs. They dont care about our families so why should I care about theirs. Turning the other cheek is way overrated. I'm a vengeful sob and I will get it somehow someway. What goes around comes around. Whether its having a little fun with all of their wives, cant do that with Tommy's or the one Bill got questioned on now though can I, or just seeing them out in public and having a seat at their table in a restraunt. Lives will be changed.
Not just ours, but these lying cowards to. Bank on it.
I am ashamed you call yourself a Union man. Even you upset with the company , business is business and personal is totally seperate. You are the reason our Unions have such a bad reputation for protecting the idiots and stifling the hard working proud masses. You have no pride sir.
FapFapFap

Stockton, MO

#222 Jul 3, 2010
Quizzical expression.
FapFapFap

Metropolis, IL

#223 Jul 3, 2010
Tip wrote:
<quoted text>In the early 60's NASA and Redstone Arsenal contracted with a rocket engine manufacturer for small thruster engines using N2F4 as the "propellent" instead of UDMH. Problem was the fluorine corroded everything it came into contact with, so valves, etc wouldn't operate. End of N2F4.
Sort of like KIWI exhaust eating and contaminating the engine test stand at JF.
Cool. Thanks for the info.:-)
proud usw 7-669 member

Paducah, KY

#224 Jul 3, 2010
Juan Carlos, get an american name and we can talk. You my friend are wrong. When someone tries to take food out of my wife and kids mouths, when someone such as yourself calls me an idiot, and when management turns my workplace into a hostile work environment and out and out lies, then it shifts to personal. You are no union man. If you were you would know about the good old days when men could be men. Not hide behind laws to protect the cowardly. Some people on here seem to think the company has all of the power. In the old days lies were dealt with accordingly. Companies werent so fast to lie to suit their cause. So all I can say Juan Carlos, Pedro, Juanita, or whatever the hell your name is, if you dont like it, if you dont want to read it, then dont look at it. Quit being a bitch.
Force

Hawesville, KY

#225 Jul 3, 2010
proud usw 7-669 member stop complaining about the company and make preparations to take care of your family.Dont bitch about what Honeywell is trying to take from you. The salary package they offer managers suck. Why do you think supervisors leave or get fired? Because that job is the worst job in the plant. You got Jeff Smith bitching everyday about whatever, and that changes from the 7am meeting to the 3pm meeting.You have union guys that you want to treat like decent human beings but they wanna stab you in the back. Jeff Smith gives you direction, then he will not stand behind you. Oh yeah he will stand behind you with a knife. Im not against company or union, but those who treated me unfairly will get what they deserve. Tell Jeff Smith there will be an investigation into his actions and boy is there alot of people down on his ass right now.
_Jean Marquette

Severn, MD

#226 Jul 4, 2010
proud usw 7-669 member wrote:
Jean Marquette, why no mention of the dust out on the 4th floor? Heard they were cleaning up green salt from the building to the fluorine plant. Why no mention of the Shaw guy cutting his hand so bad it should have been an OSHA recordable but Joe Johnson made them cover it up? Why no mention of the 2 first aid cases at the plant yesterday? The union workers would have a great safety record to if the company covered up our mistakes the way they do the scabs. Grow a set Dean and tell the community the whole truth. Not what fits your side of the story. I heard that a health physics lab tech is training an 18 year old to run wet process. Wow. That should be interesting.
Heresay is simply that. And, if in fact an eighteen yr old can fight in our wars, why can'the/she work in a high paying highly trained job?
proud usw 7-669 member

Paducah, KY

#227 Jul 4, 2010
Force, I am making preparations and you made some very valid points. I respect your opinion. And Dean Marquette, I find it very ironic you use a reference to war when your country is where everyone goes when they want to dodge one.
Keith Adams

Metropolis, IL

#228 Jul 4, 2010
_Jean Marquette

Severn, MD

#229 Jul 4, 2010
Keith Adams wrote:
http://www.topix.com/forum/cit y/cincinnati-oh/T5HM82P6TAUB5B JBM
Nice try. Anyone can start their own topic thread in any town. Wow! You act like this man is singlehandedly ruining a whole Union entity. It takes a whole lot more than one man to do that.
Maturity and facts and information (accurately used) can do a whole lot more than idle threats toward ones family and community. Get some facts together and stop all the name calling and threats. That should help.
Just Wunderin

United States

#230 Jul 4, 2010
I submitted this question to the USW Local 7-669 web site a couple of days ago. Now I'm going to ask it publicly:

Do you extend "Line Crossers" ( http://usw7-669.com/LineCrossers.html ) to suppliers/enablers? Big Johnís is making a ton of money selling food to the caterer that is supplying food for the plant during the lockout.
USW Rules

Mount Morris, MI

#231 Jul 4, 2010
_Jean Marquette wrote:
<quoted text> snip--->
Get some facts together and stop all the name calling and threats. That should help.
i was under the impression the union has offered seversl valid, factual points. But each time they do, the attacks begin. We're just overpaid, lazy, crybabies in all your eyes. I'd like to see some of you come work for a few months in the 130-150 degree heat sucking down uranium dust and hf fumes. Then come tell us how much we're overpaid, and all the benefits we don't deserve.
proud usw 7-669 member

Paducah, KY

#232 Jul 4, 2010
Dean Marquette, not one union member on here has threatened one member of the community or anyones families. Nor will we. It is not your families fault you are what you are. And why would be threaten a community that has been so good to us and supported us so strongly. I have nothing but love for the town of Metropolis. As for you, the select group of liars. I didnt threaten you, I merely said it is my mission to ruin your lives. And that isn't a threat. I just want to change your lives as you know it. We have stated the facts. You are the liars. We arent the stupid vigilante hicks you want to portray us to be. Look at the crosses out front. Every time you cross that line u canadian scab you are spitting on their graves. Some of the people in there have to and I understand that. The salary people not in management, I understand. No hard feelings. But the ones in management, the liars, the ones who have brought all this on, it will never be the same. What goes around comes around.
ungroundround

Waterloo, Canada

#233 Jul 4, 2010
Suck it up u bunch of pussies. Good god, if the conditions are as bad as u claim, then why do you want to work there?
little john

Hawesville, KY

#234 Jul 4, 2010
proud usw 7-669 member be careful of what you say on here because the company has the means to get you run off. I know when you all get back to work it will take years to get over this and you probably will have lost a ton in pay and benefits. Keep onr thing in mind its a job.
Ricky Bobby

Mayfield, KY

#235 Jul 5, 2010
If they had just let Dan Huffman be the plant manager, none of us would be in this mess!
ungroundround

Warwick, RI

#236 Jul 5, 2010
Out of curiosity, are you dipshits picketing today since july 4th was on sunday? Figure there's some union rule that you get the day off
Just Wunderin

United States

#237 Jul 5, 2010
Ricky Bobby wrote:
If they had just let Dan Huffman be the plant manager, none of us would be in this mess!
RB, you may be right about that. If we had made UF6 quotas the last few years, we might not have been on Morristown's radar.
FapFapFap

Mount Morris, MI

#238 Jul 5, 2010
ungroundround wrote:
Out of curiosity, are you dipshits picketing today since july 4th was on sunday? Figure there's some union rule that you get the day off
hmmm..."ungroundround " does that mean you like raw "meat"? Sounds like a tube steak lover to me.
And we're on the line 24-7 and will be until the bitter end. That's a dedication to fighting for what is right and fair. Something that is undoubtedly a foreign concept to a pickle hugger like you.
ungroundround

Waterloo, Canada

#239 Jul 5, 2010
Wow, pickle hugger? Are we fuckin 10? And for the record, you're the one in the middle of a big sausage-fest. I find it ironic that you picket 27-7 and are so dedicated. Probably the closest thing to work you've done in years. I'm gonna laugh so hard that I shit when you all end ip without a job. Good call dumbasses.
Steichenteidgazo on

Severn, MD

#240 Jul 5, 2010
I don't really see where EVERYONE is backing this strike/lockout. I know a few who are against it. You got locked out because you didn't want to warn them 24 hours in advance of a strike which would have left us in danger in this town. You keep telling us how unsafe it is to have the so called
scabs there. You didn't care if we got nuked so quit saying you did. Fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap. I hear thats a sexual sound but it also could sound like a flat tire.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word, drop a word (Sep '10) 1 hr Tshirt Junkie 1,742
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Feb '10) 1 hr Tshirt Junkie 6,202
Telethon of Stars 1 hr melanie brown 14
West Kentucky Star 1 hr nat turner 3
Drop a word, add a word (Nov '12) 1 hr Tshirt Junkie 9,402
What are the nice areas in paducha to buy a home 1 hr FACTS 5
what are the odds of getting pregnant with your... (Aug '11) 2 hr Cute 307

Paducah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paducah Mortgages