well dillon LaRock made it back to jail.

Posted in the Paducah Forum

baliff

Paducah, KY

#1 Dec 10, 2012
he must like the food there.
Nini Grace

Paducah, KY

#2 Dec 10, 2012
gtfo my f***** brotherr!!! damnnnnn!!!!!!
gansta wannabee so sad

Allensville, KY

#3 Dec 10, 2012
Well if your brother wouldnt try so hard to show people he wants to be a 3rd rate gangsta wannabee. So dumb he wants to post pics of guns, weed, and cash. Oh the tat on the neck, is that "Im gonna be somebodys bitch" tat.

Unfortunately I had brother who was killed the same way. Got away with several little jail stints when he was younger. But once grown and your put into the Big House and get more and more involved with low and lower crowd, life will get cheaper. I mean how stupid for pics showing his lack of class, distaste for societies boundries. Do the fool want to have his parole officers see that on facebook, twitter or whateva?

Small town little tough guy, and gangsta wannabee. It might be fortunate for him that somebody whip his ass while in jail and scare the $h!t outta him.

I hope his sis can influence him in a positive way.
paducah guy

Paducah, KY

#5 Dec 11, 2012
This was expected. This sad guy is just a bad person. His sister, Kristal, wants everyone to think he is so good and a good dad. I think he is just stupid, and does not really comprehend what is going on here. He is never going to make anything of himself, and one of these next trips will be to prison.
stop violence now

Paducah, KY

#6 Dec 11, 2012
Yep he is no different than all the ones before him that thought they could live that life and get away with it. Now most are sorry and wish they wouldof listened or changed when they had the chance. Oh if you think his prob/parole officers dont look at that stuff ur sadly mistaken Im sure. This to me does not really seem like a bashing post like the other ones. He will learn either the hard way or the rite way.
haha

Paducah, KY

#7 Dec 12, 2012
Wow I luv hw ppl thnk they knw everythn whn really they dnt knw shxt cracks me da fuk up! Its funny hw u cn tlk bout sum1 behind a comp screen and not in person haha sit da fuk dwn! Leave tht boi alone and wrry bout ur ownself! I thnk ur juss jealous of him and thts all u want to do is tlk bout him. R u wit him 24\7? Do u knw wat he does everyday? No didn thnk so! Juss petty axx ppl out ther who needz to get a life. Shxt makes me mad wen ppl wana tlk bout my friend like that
kevlar

Paducah, KY

#8 Dec 12, 2012
It appears another illiterate poster with a free Obama phone has surfaced. Anyone have an idea what they said?
hmmm

Paducah, KY

#9 Dec 12, 2012
Naw i cant tell kevlar. But hey let him go to prison, maybe that will learn him. Obviously he nor his friends want him to learn thru others thats been there. How sad. Cussing a bunch of people that just want to help. Some people don't have somebodies guidance and deep down would take it and run. But Dillon does and his friends reject it for him. Hmm maybe they don't want to see Dillon succeed? Ive never seen him get on here and run down good advise, just friends and family.
paducah guy

Paducah, KY

#10 Dec 13, 2012
I dont have any bad wishes for the boy. I try to help a lot of these young folks who are in jail. Most is drug related. I tell them all, when they get out the need to get all new friends, ones that are not involved with drugs. You cannot maintain your former friends. None of them got you in jail. You did it yourself, but being around them is a temptation and you need to be clear of that. I hope Dillon can get straightened out. He cant be much of a father in jail. He is just one of 500 other inmates that I can tell the same thing to at McCracken Conty Jail, and it can be repeated at all the other jails all over.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Paducah Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
Coming to Paducah Topix in 2015! 15 min Abeliever 1
Told you months ago Jason 22 min Hold ur nose 6
3 facing drug related charges in Graves County 22 min Another Single Mom 13
blue celica 45 min sorry 13
Teletech 55 min asdfghjkl 2
~~Last Post wins~~ (Jan '13) 1 hr purplelady1040 3,794
will barge companies hire deckhands w/out exper... (Jun '12) 1 hr Disappointed 34
stabbing at moes 6 hr Susan Jeffs ex 45
Paducah Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Paducah People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Paducah News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Paducah

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:46 pm PST