Four Rivers Harley Davidson

Posted in the Paducah Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
XYZ

Tucker, GA

#1 Jan 24, 2013
Heard their having a job fair at the end if the month. Please if you're thinking of going save yourself the trouble and stay away! For one, why would a established business that has been there for some time continue to have job fairs? Think people, its because they can't keep anybody! They are absolutely a Horrible company to work for!
Billie

Tucker, GA

#2 Jan 24, 2013
Very true! They could care less for their employees! All you are are $$$ signs to them, nothing more nothing less! All around bad bad place to work.
Loyal customer

Owensboro, KY

#3 Jan 24, 2013
Been buying and going to for years and the only big turnover I've noticed is motor clothes. Mainly cause they hire young girls who Finnish college and move on to careers such as McCracken county sheriffs department, insurance, management positions in other local business and a host of other positions where the moved up or into their career choice!
XYZ

Tucker, GA

#4 Jan 24, 2013
FYI, the job fair states that they are hiring for ALL departments.
shovel

Versailles, IN

#5 Jan 24, 2013
i wouldnt buy a tshirt from these wanna ne jokers! they sell junk and dont stand behind their bikes
shotgun

United States

#6 Jan 24, 2013
I've bought three bikes there over the years and have always been satisfied. Just my experience though.
Momma

Owensboro, KY

#7 Jan 24, 2013
Well actually the job fair is to get interested people that are wanting to work in the motorcycle industry into the dealership to apply for a position. They are always looking for interested, knowledgable, HD enthusiasts. It's not a bad place to work at all ... been there MANY years and am very satisfied with my experience. I have had the opportunity to meet some great people and have made many friends with our customers throughout the years. Several people have been hired through the previous Job Fairs that they have held, so if you know anybody that is interested, send them to FRHD on the 29th!
Sportster

Murray, KY

#8 Jan 24, 2013
I bought my bike there as well as clothes, and have my bike serviced there. I've been very happy with them.
shovel

Tucker, GA

#9 Jan 24, 2013
That's because y'all are yuppie riders! But I guess that's what most bikers are these days yuppie sissys!
Panhead

Albertville, AL

#10 Jan 25, 2013
Sportster wrote:
I bought my bike there as well as clothes, and have my bike serviced there. I've been very happy with them.
Wow, you actually take your bike somewhere to have it "serviced". How do people and better yet, why do people allow anyone to handle your girl? Where has the world gone to when we support people doing things we should pride ourselves in doing ourselves.
Momma

Owensboro, KY

#11 Jan 25, 2013
shovel wrote:
That's because y'all are yuppie riders! But I guess that's what most bikers are these days yuppie sissys!
So what do you call yourself?? I am not a "yuppie rider" ... and def. not a sissy!I would just like to know what classification you put yourself in ... just curious
pretty girl

United States

#12 Jan 25, 2013
If u wanna ride then ride but the pathetic "clubs" give all riders a bad name! Iron horsemen etc. suck hairy balls! FRHD just a bunch of over priced crooked wanna b something they arent! Not to mention all the affairs n hoes there!
Uhhh

South Fulton, TN

#13 Jan 25, 2013
shovel wrote:
i wouldnt buy a tshirt from these wanna ne jokers! they sell junk and dont stand behind their bikes
I have to disagree, they have bent over backwards and have been super loyal to me and have stood begins the bikes I har purchased 100 % and never even questioned me
Lol

South Fulton, TN

#14 Jan 25, 2013
Momma wrote:
<quoted text>
So what do you call yourself?? I am not a "yuppie rider" ... and def. not a sissy!I would just like to know what classification you put yourself in ... just curious
Yea me too
Lol

South Fulton, TN

#15 Jan 25, 2013
Momma wrote:
Well actually the job fair is to get interested people that are wanting to work in the motorcycle industry into the dealership to apply for a position. They are always looking for interested, knowledgable, HD enthusiasts. It's not a bad place to work at all ... been there MANY years and am very satisfied with my experience. I have had the opportunity to meet some great people and have made many friends with our customers throughout the years. Several people

have been hired through the previous Job Fairs that they have held, so if you know anybody that is interested, send them to FRHD on the 29th!

Got a question I make 13.00 hr right now at my current job and of course I love riding motorcycles period especially my harley.. Is there any positions available there that pay that or more? Been on the river 13 years (since I was 18) I'm 32 now... Any chance for a guy like me?
Lol

South Fulton, TN

#16 Jan 25, 2013
Momma wrote:
Well actually the job fair is to get interested people that are wanting to work in the motorcycle industry into the dealership to apply for a position. They are always looking for interested, knowledgable, HD enthusiasts. It's not a bad place to work at all ... been there MANY years and am very satisfied with my experience. I have had the opportunity to meet some great people and have made many friends with our
customers throughout the years. Several people have been hired through the previous Job Fairs that they have held, so if you know anybody that is interested, send them to FRHD on the 29th!
. One more thing just so it's on the record I have been working 69-75 hours a week for the past 13 years so I'm somebody that could be there and dedicated.... I'm interested because I had the best experience I have ever had with purchasing from y'all and the owner was super great all he told me was he wanted me to be happy and whatever that took even if it hurt them they would take care of me and they have stuck to there word so far
neighbor

Owensboro, KY

#17 Jan 25, 2013
My neighbor has worked there for years assembling Harleys and likes it fine. He has a modest (but nice) home with some land in the country with a nice car and a big sweet "redneck" truck. Seems happy - just FYI.
Momma

Owensboro, KY

#18 Jan 25, 2013
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>. One more thing just so it's on the record I have been working 69-75 hours a week for the past 13 years so I'm somebody that could be there and dedicated.... I'm interested because I had the best experience I have ever had with purchasing from y'all and the owner was super great all he told me was he wanted me to be happy and whatever that took even if it hurt them they would take care of me and they have stuck to there word so far
A sales position is the place to go. Honestly, I know what I get paid but not sure for the rest of the crew but the salesmen and F&I people I know do very well, esp. in the warmer months. If you are interested then you should really take the opportunity to come over and talk to them about a position and then they can talk with you about the $$$. I go to school and have a small child and they have worked with me tremendously throughout the years. It is really a great place to work!
Momma

Owensboro, KY

#19 Jan 25, 2013
pretty girl wrote:
If u wanna ride then ride but the pathetic "clubs" give all riders a bad name! Iron horsemen etc. suck hairy balls! FRHD just a bunch of over priced crooked wanna b something they arent! Not to mention all the affairs n hoes there!
No it's actually the idiot riders that give themselves a bad name! And how old are you? You seem like you are really intelligent in your verbage skills. And FRHD only prices things at what the Motor Co. prices them at...they don't mark up or down. What you see in the book is what you are charged. Sounds like you THINK you know more than what you actually do ... not sure on "all the affairs and hoes there".
Momma

Owensboro, KY

#20 Jan 25, 2013
Billie wrote:
Very true! They could care less for their employees! All you are are $$$ signs to them, nothing more nothing less! All around bad bad place to work.
Are you a former employee? Sounds like you have had a bad experience

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Guy named Tony who is a co-manager at WalMart..... 14 min Stop 4
David Grim 22 min Stevie 2
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Feb '10) 1 hr SHIRT JUNKIE 5,762
Media inciting a race war. 2 hr Mrs Tootsie 8
Petition to remove monument to remove monument ... 2 hr Hmmm.... 58
Nicole & Qunicy Kessler swingers (Jan '14) 2 hr Curious 3
IHOP close? 2 hr Get off of it 12
confederate statue 3 hr Dave 41

Paducah Jobs

More from around the web