idk

Chicago, IL

#1 Feb 6, 2013
I just don't understand why people only wanna do half of.what their susposed to do, if your a drug dealer do your dam job and deal. Which means you don't have set hours, but seriously don't go to bed at 8 pm if you Wanna make $. If you have a real job its probably cuz your a crappy dealer not cuz you don't wanna get cought, you may be at your real job but ppl still gunna be lookin the 8 hours you can't hustle, I mean seriously paducah has gotten so bad you can't just deal with one dam person you gotta txt everyone you know. Then the famous hurry up and wait. I'm sure ppd is ecfuckingstatic cuz of they job they ZDONT DO but they have there lil c.is and snitchs working for them so they don't have to even look in to it, thanks to the commen wealth state. These days if anyone is looking at any kinda trouble, not even jail time juat a slap on the wrist, pray to god you havent piased them off that day, Someone says your doing it then your doing it till you are proven not guilty. Stupid fn bullshit* is all that is. Sorry guess I vented a wee bit there but they pi$$ me slap the f off. So if your real and out there gettin your hustle on. Props. Keep up the work!
u r stupid

Paducah, KY

#2 Feb 6, 2013
idk wrote:
I just don't understand why people only wanna do half of.what their susposed to do, if your a drug dealer do your dam job and deal. Which means you don't have set hours, but seriously don't go to bed at 8 pm if you Wanna make $. If you have a real job its probably cuz your a crappy dealer not cuz you don't wanna get cought, you may be at your real job but ppl still gunna be lookin the 8 hours you can't hustle, I mean seriously paducah has gotten so bad you can't just deal with one dam person you gotta txt everyone you know. Then the famous hurry up and wait. I'm sure ppd is ecfuckingstatic cuz of they job they ZDONT DO but they have there lil c.is and snitchs working for them so they don't have to even look in to it, thanks to the commen wealth state. These days if anyone is looking at any kinda trouble, not even jail time juat a slap on the wrist, pray to god you havent piased them off that day, Someone says your doing it then your doing it till you are proven not guilty. Stupid fn bullshit* is all that is. Sorry guess I vented a wee bit there but they pi$$ me slap the f off. So if your real and out there gettin your hustle on. Props. Keep up the work!
You're seriously ranting because there are dealers out there who don't get off their asses and deal? What the fck is WRONG with you?!?!?
Chevy Chase

Cambridge, MA

#3 Feb 6, 2013
2 NORTH TIME
Truth

United States

#4 Feb 6, 2013
Must be having a hard time getting their dealer to answer the phone. Paducah has never had a street level dealer that lasted very long without getting busted enough to be known for it. I say if someone wants to put drugs into their body, its their business. But then the county as well as the state would go broke FAST. Thats where all their money comes from. You ever notice when a person with money gets busted, they get probated, all kinds of fines & fees and sent to a year or so worth of classes that are about $25 a pop. Plus they have to hire a multiple thousand dollar attorney who inturn feeds some of that money back into the system. dont believe me? Next time you get busted, dont hire one and see what that judge does for ya. But when a broke nobody gets busted, its jailtime. Cant squeeze blood out of a turnip. One of the biggest most lucrative rackets known to man.
smh

Machesney Park, IL

#5 Feb 6, 2013
Truth wrote:
Must be having a hard time getting their dealer to answer the phone. Paducah has never had a street level dealer that lasted very long without getting busted enough to be known for it. I say if someone wants to put drugs into their body, its their business. But then the county as well as the state would go broke FAST. Thats where all their money comes from. You ever notice when a person with money gets busted, they get probated, all kinds of fines & fees and sent to a year or so worth of classes that are about $25 a pop. Plus they have to hire a multiple thousand dollar attorney who inturn feeds some of that money back into the system. dont believe me? Next time you get busted, dont hire one and see what that judge does for ya. But when a broke nobody gets busted, its jailtime. Cant squeeze blood out of a turnip. One of the biggest most lucrative rackets known to man.

I know many people who don't have a dime to there name other then to Get their fix. Which means he's a small fish, they want the big fish who's sitting on a good amount. If that little fish tells on big fish, poof they might have spent a few hours in the sheriff's office spilling there guts. But I'd you have money you can buy your way outta pretty much anything. & so what if someone is.on here ranting about a non drug dealer, c.is I mean that's one I've seen were someone Aint playing the name game bashing people on here and can't put there real name. But obviously haters gunna hate either way so what's the difference???
dummy

United States

#6 Feb 6, 2013
smh wrote:
<quoted text>
I know many people who don't have a dime to there name other then to Get their fix. Which means he's a small fish, they want the big fish who's sitting on a good amount. If that little fish tells on big fish, poof they might have spent a few hours in the sheriff's office spilling there guts. But I'd you have money you can buy your way outta pretty much anything. & so what if someone is.on here ranting about a non drug dealer, c.is I mean that's one I've seen were someone Aint playing the name game bashing people on here and can't put there real name. But obviously haters gunna hate either way so what's the difference???
This doesnt make any more sense than your original post. You need to lay off the airduster.
Jeremiah

Paducah, KY

#7 Feb 6, 2013
Guess what bytch..I know every single one.And wouldn't tell you peoples for no reason.LOL Do your own job
steve o

Madisonville, KY

#8 Feb 6, 2013
idk wrote:
cuz some people have a life actually, real mf shut down at night, cuz u get crackheads like u tryin to f around all night, u the type to get somebody caught up with your b.s. i will cut off an anoyying buyer quick, its called u want somethin from me , then u r on my time, n u meet me when i say, where i say or no deal. Simple as that buddy, we cant tell u everything either. Play it smart if u dont wanna get caught up, or dumb if u want to, its all on u, and fucc yall rats
steve o

Madisonville, KY

#9 Feb 6, 2013
Truth wrote:
Must be having a hard time getting their dealer to answer the phone. Paducah has never had a street level dealer that lasted very long without getting busted enough to be known for it. I say if someone wants to put drugs into their body, its their business. But then the county as well as the state would go broke FAST. Thats where all their money comes from. You ever notice when a person with money gets busted, they get probated, all kinds of fines & fees and sent to a year or so worth of classes that are about $25 a pop. Plus they have to hire a multiple thousand dollar attorney who inturn feeds some of that money back into the system. dont believe me? Next time you get busted, dont hire one and see what that judge does for ya. But when a broke nobody gets busted, its jailtime. Cant squeeze blood out of a turnip. One of the biggest most
lucrative rackets known to man.
you obviously dont know everyone in paducah either, by saying everyone been busted, some people been around a long time, and its good not everyone does know.
Dealt to Mich

Mount Juliet, TN

#11 Feb 7, 2013
Good dealers do know how deliver. It is a shame that you do not know one. I guess that none trust you.
Steve o

Paducah, KY

#12 Feb 7, 2013
Name some then! Fool
whatnat

Paducah, KY

#14 Feb 7, 2013
go to Harris Road.
lol

Chicago, IL

#15 Feb 7, 2013
And what ask everyone you see lmao
RealTalk101

United States

#16 Feb 7, 2013
Give them time guys, give them time. You youngsters just don't understand. You have a 95% chance of getting busted EVENTUALLY if you play that game long enough around here. You ever heard of a dealer actually retire from dealing? It will catch up with em. Want to know why they dont last around here?? Ill tell you, its because the clients get popped and cant do the time thats exactly why. Either that or their buddies hate on the success they have. Sure there might be 1 or 2 thats gotten by with it for any amount of time. The police has got this on lock now. Only a young fool cant see that from a mile away. That damn jail is packed with people that thought it couldnt happen to them. It will like I said, give it time.
Try this

Paducah, KY

#17 Feb 7, 2013
smh wrote:
<quoted text>
pretty simple to figure out the big dealers! You just have think out side the box!!! Why don't they get caught? Who are they? Hmmmmm. Yeah. Insiders ! Lawyers doctors police not just a Joe blow in a trailer park selling a little weed once in a blue moon and stays in trouble 24/7 because they are drunk idiots that live in a trailer park.
Lol

Buchanan, TN

#18 Feb 10, 2013
The biggist dealer in Paducah is the same guy who has been the biggist dealer for years.Black is always a step ahead of everybody else.they tried to get him at BA's--but he heard something he didn't like-so he didn't show up.good thing--Feds where waiting on him.he knows you can't do it forever-and he now has a few different things going on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fantasy World Adult Bookstore 54 min Adolph trump 21
Boycott NFL 1 hr American Patriot 12
Xavier from da/golds 2 hr Boots his bixch 1
Tony H 2 hr Try a Gettysburg ... 4
Has anyone ever tried a Gettysburg Sausage? 2 hr Try a Gettysburg ... 5
Tina Tlo Cain 3 hr DEADPOOL 49
Bethani adams is back with david hunter!!! 5 hr Rollin 60

Paducah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance