from experience

Paducah, KY

#177 Aug 8, 2012
any subway....pay is shitty left by ur self all the time n they talk to u like u dog
turd wrangler

Kevil, KY

#178 Aug 8, 2012
red lobster in paducah is by far the most bulls*it job ever... the managers are f**king babboons tryin to throw ppl under the bus except for the big nosed manager he is cool the rest are morons
huh

Paducah, KY

#179 Aug 8, 2012
The jameses
cheapass

Paducah, KY

#180 Aug 8, 2012
kingston
Remind me

United States

#181 Aug 9, 2012
Ya Know wrote:
Mary-Ann at Huck's in Lone Oak...which that ho just got fired!!!! Heard she was stealing money and the company tried to cover it up till an employee started investigating!!! That ho deserves what she got because she was by far a horrible boss....said when your turn over rate is higher than probably any other place in the U.S. sad they let her stay there for so long! Company still owes me money from when I worked there...but I'll never see it and its ok bc I'm not hurting with out it!
She was there this morning when I stopped
inspector gadget

Paducah, KY

#182 Aug 9, 2012
Ya Know wrote:
Mary-Ann at Huck's in Lone Oak...which that ho just got fired!!!! Heard she was stealing money and the company tried to cover it up till an employee started investigating!!! That ho deserves what she got because she was by far a horrible boss....said when your turn over rate is higher than probably any other place in the U.S. sad they let her stay there for so long! Company still owes me money from when I worked there...but I'll never see it and its ok bc I'm not hurting with out it!
sounds like you may have been the investigator, lol!
bfg

Madisonville, KY

#183 Aug 9, 2012
van newberry
aid

Madisonville, KY

#184 Aug 9, 2012
toy-us
david bender

Lapeer, MI

#185 Aug 9, 2012
Lone Oak Kmart! is a joke and always will be as long as they let criminals work there and scratch each others backs and sell out the back door. they get credits from companys then pocket the cash for damaged goods. the store manager should be brought up on charges.
4real

Paducah, KY

#186 Aug 9, 2012
sounds like this comes from experience.
The Truth

Paducah, KY

#187 Aug 9, 2012
Bobby Rich is a horrible boss! He treats his employees like shit unless your a girl and you better flirt with him or he wont be nice, he lies about what he pays and all the businesses that his company cleans dont like him because he very rude to them and charges them out the ass!
umm

Benton, KY

#188 Aug 9, 2012
The Truth wrote:
Bobby Rich is a horrible boss! He treats his employees like shit unless your a girl and you better flirt with him or he wont be nice, he lies about what he pays and all the businesses that his company cleans dont like him because he very rude to them and charges them out the ass!
Truer words were never written.
Sunny

Bellevue, WA

#189 Aug 10, 2012
The Truth wrote:
Bobby Rich is a horrible boss! He treats his employees like shit unless your a girl and you better flirt with him or he wont be nice, he lies about what he pays and all the businesses that his company cleans dont like him because he very rude to them and charges them out the ass!
I work for Bobby. I dont have to flirt with him to get him to be nice to me. I work hard, I do my job and nothing more. He pays way above minimum wage, so I am not sure where you are getting your info. As far as the guys go they are also treated right and are paid well. If the companies that he cleans for dont like him because you say, he is rude to them and over charges them. Then why do they keep him? He has cleaned most of these companies for years. So you dont know what you are talking about.
oooooo

Paducah, KY

#190 Aug 10, 2012
sounds like the 1 sleepin w/him
umm

Benton, KY

#191 Aug 10, 2012
Sunny wrote:
<quoted text> I work for Bobby. I dont have to flirt with him to get him to be nice to me. I work hard, I do my job and nothing more. He pays way above minimum wage, so I am not sure where you are getting your info. As far as the guys go they are also treated right and are paid well. If the companies that he cleans for dont like him because you say, he is rude to them and over charges them. Then why do they keep him? He has cleaned most of these companies for years. So you dont know what you are talking about.
I don't think you work there no one who does has anything good to say.
Sunny

Bellevue, WA

#192 Aug 10, 2012
oooooo wrote:
sounds like the 1 sleepin w/him
I happen to be a 46 year old woman with my own man, I dont have to sleep with my boss. He has his own wife that he loves. You people need to grow up
Sunny

Bellevue, WA

#193 Aug 10, 2012
umm wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think you work there no one who does has anything good to say.
I have worked for this company almost 6 months now. The employees that talk bad about him are the ones who lost their jobs because of their own stupidity. They dont clean their building they way they are supposed to, they miss work, steal, etc..... They are only trying to make themselves look good by blaming someone else. As with any company, if you dont do your job then you get fired, plain and simple.
Sunny

Bellevue, WA

#194 Aug 10, 2012
oooooo wrote:
sounds like the 1 sleepin w/him
I happen to be a 46 year old woman. I am very good at my job, I do not have to sleep with my boss to keep my job. He has his own wife, that he loves, I also have my own man, that I love. Comments like yours is how rumors get started.
LJS1990

Chicago, IL

#195 Aug 11, 2012
I work at Lourdes. Happy to have a job in this economy. Not a perfect place and not a perfect boss, but then I'm not perfect either. Good pay and good benefits. I feel like they try to do the right thing for their employees.

Since: Aug 12

Barlow, KY

#196 Aug 12, 2012
CIGARETTES FOR LESS (which is a bald-faced lie), wins this hands down!! Randy or his sister neither one know how to treat a person with respect.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Paducah Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
Merry Christmas!! 36 min Brad 2
Ladies what would you do if you parked up besid... 42 min Nice lady 4
jimmy francis 59 min curious 1
Josh(tabor) and kass 1 hr iknow 10
fight at captains 1 hr captains regular 2
Jennifer Horbelt 1 hr watcher.. 4
who want good d%%k tonite 2 hr rup 4
Paducah Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Paducah People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Paducah News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Paducah

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:17 pm PST

ESPN12:17PM
Giants' Jenkins irked after getting $16K fine
NBC Sports12:17 PM
Jurrell Casey won't go to Pro Bowl as an alternate
NBC Sports12:47 PM
6 Giants fined by NFL for actions in Rams game - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 2:23 PM
Ogletree, Laurinaitis 1-2 in tackles entering finale - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 5:50 PM
Complete Preview of Rams vs. Seahawks