Truth about OK tornado!

Posted in the Paducah Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Chuck Webb

Chicago, IL

#1 May 20, 2013
The Tornado is a false flag to give Obama more power over our lives! He ordered the weather control base, HAARP, to level this town.

Learn about HAARP here:
http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtrut...

It's a plan by his Muslim brotherhood to keep him in office. They've already started implanting children with microchips during "Routine" vaccinations.

The kids that where "Killed" are really the children from Sandy Hook. These young actors couldn't keep low so they where killed and placed in this school.

He'll take our guns. Make our faith illegal. Then use common core to Indoctrinate our children to report on us.
Turd Ferguson

Dunmor, KY

#2 May 20, 2013
Chuck Webb wrote:
The Tornado is a false flag to give Obama more power over our lives! He ordered the weather control base, HAARP, to level this town.
Learn about HAARP here:
It's a plan by his Muslim brotherhood to keep him in office. They've already started implanting children with microchips during "Routine" vaccinations.
The kids that where "Killed" are really the children from Sandy Hook. These young actors couldn't keep low so they where killed and placed in this school.
He'll take our guns. Make our faith illegal. Then use common core to Indoctrinate our children to report on us.
I'll say this only once, and I expect complete cooperation.

Shut up.
Chuck Webb

Chicago, IL

#3 May 20, 2013
Turd Ferguson wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll say this only once, and I expect complete cooperation.
Shut up.
He's setting things up for the coming of the anti-Christ. Slowly putting an end to the faithful. He's already been linked to demons, aliens ( http://youtu.be/Tb8mU_g_f2w ).

He had the benghazi attack staged because they had come across video proof of him meeting with the the anti-Christ child king.

How can you sheeple Obamanites be so blinded unless bewitched by your own sinful natures! I will not be silenced as long as this is a free country. It will continue to be a free country as long as I have my gun.
Turd Ferguson

Dunmor, KY

#4 May 20, 2013
Alright, lil buddy. I'm giving you the benefit here. Since I don't like messing with my lesser brethren.

Do yourself and your cause a favor.

Shut up.
You're embarrassing yourself.
Jack Webb

Tulsa, OK

#5 May 20, 2013
Chuck, you are a delusional moron. Do the world a favor and step in front of a speeding bus.
Okie Doll

Oklahoma City, OK

#6 May 20, 2013
I live in Oklahoma City and you sir are an idiot!
VickyKnows

Towson, MD

#7 May 20, 2013
The tornados may not be false flags but it is "ironic" that the Obama Administration took advantage of the public's obsession with praying for the victims to make another attack on our free press and issue an indictment to a Fox News Reporter for simply doing his job. The tornados also have taken the focus off the IRS scandal. I have a hard time believing HAARP is real because it sounds like something out of a science fiction novel BUT Jesse Ventura did hit some brick walls trying get answers about rumors concerning the existence of HAARP. It is tragic that there has been loss of so many lives in Oklahoma ... It is also tragic that we live under a corrupt government, intent on muzzling our free press and financially ruining (via taxes) anyone who opposes them ... We truly are at a crossroads in this nation and it is terrifying to me.
Turd Ferguson

Dunmor, KY

#8 May 20, 2013
VickyKnows wrote:
The tornados may not be false flags but it is "ironic" that the Obama Administration took advantage of the public's obsession with praying for the victims to make another attack on our free press and issue an indictment to a Fox News Reporter for simply doing his job. The tornados also have taken the focus off the IRS scandal. I have a hard time believing HAARP is real because it sounds like something out of a science fiction novel BUT Jesse Ventura did hit some brick walls trying get answers about rumors concerning the existence of HAARP. It is tragic that there has been loss of so many lives in Oklahoma ... It is also tragic that we live under a corrupt government, intent on muzzling our free press and financially ruining (via taxes) anyone who opposes them ... We truly are at a crossroads in this nation and it is terrifying to me.
WalMart has some nice tinfoil, if you're needing a new hat.
JUST SAYIN...
Blacksheep

Paducah, KY

#9 May 20, 2013
Turd Ferguson wrote:
<quoted text>
WalMart has some nice tinfoil, if you're needing a new hat.
JUST SAYIN...
Is this your idea of fun? Trolling topix trying to anonymously pick childish arguments and degrade other people knowing they will never know who you are? A real badass
Turd Ferguson

Dunmor, KY

#10 May 20, 2013
Blacksheep wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this your idea of fun? Trolling topix trying to anonymously pick childish arguments and degrade other people knowing they will never know who you are? A real badass
I was gonna be a real jerk, but against my better judgement, I'll just answer your question ...

Yes.
Turd Ferguson

Dunmor, KY

#12 May 20, 2013
I googled "blacksheep+Paducah" and didn't get ANYTHING.
Don't call me names. It hurts my feelings.
Blacksheep

Paducah, KY

#13 May 20, 2013
Turd Ferguson wrote:
I googled "blacksheep+Paducah" and didn't get ANYTHING.
Don't call me names. It hurts my feelings.
Wtf? Man you got issues. If you want to know who I am you don't have to go to all that trouble. I would never hurt yours or anyone else's feelings on purpose. Unless they jump in on a conversation of 2 GROWN MEN trying to help one another. I tried using plenty of periods because I know you have even more issues with run on sentences LOL

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#14 May 20, 2013
Chuck Webb wrote:
Learn about HAARP here:
It's a plan by his Muslim brotherhood to keep him in office. They've already started implanting children with microchips during "Routine" vaccinations

Say it with me..... 4 rivers... Medication...its free
Calm down people

Paducah, KY

#15 May 20, 2013
Interesting read. You must listen to coast to coast during the late hours like myself. None of this is made up for no reason. If people actually had an answer they would be able to clear these allegations but they cannot. Why? Because we don't know the truth. Remember the guy who randomly died of a massive heart attack after he had videos on Obama. Be close minded if you want but if you are then don't read a post on here that is better than 90% of the other trash these grown kids put on here. Another term that's a joke is Global Warming. It (HAARP) makes sense
maria holland

Epping, Australia

#16 May 21, 2013
very suspicious.
teensy

Kevil, KY

#17 May 21, 2013
This beats anything I've ever read/heard. I'm gonna have to agree with "bs card" up there, either get some good meds, or back off on whatever you're already taking.....

“Living the perfect life,always”

Since: Jun 12

Wherever

#18 May 21, 2013
I never realized that acts of nature were a President's fault. I am not a big fan of Obama but I sure don't blame him for this.
You really need to get some meds for those delusional thoughts you have.
Sal Monella

Pelham, NY

#19 May 21, 2013
What's so hard to believe about weather manipulation? Using a pre-existing weather system and making it 10-20x stronger is not exactly rocket science. Heating the ionosphere with high frequency radio waves has been done since WWI & WW2.
sTeVe O ThE tRiLL

Madisonville, KY

#20 May 21, 2013
Look up harp, nwo, Population stabilization. You can have my guns and my country over my dead body!!!
whatever

Paducah, KY

#21 May 21, 2013
I believe some of you are giving our government way too much credit. They can barely balance a budget. Highly unlikely they can play God with the weather.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hal Mabry (Apr '16) 11 min Adam 109
Drug deal 13 min Jeff 3
Tori Shaw (Oct '14) 16 min The Tall Cool One 132
Ryan Jones 16 min Jamie 3
Drug house on Jefferson 42 min Deputy Dog 12
Judge Executive Bob Leeper 1 hr write WRONG 6
Dealo Starks 1 hr Will 2
Next coach at Paducah 14 hr lexi 26
Worst bosses in paducah (Aug '15) 15 hr Bus 61

Paducah Jobs