Moe

Paducah, KY

#1 Mar 12, 2013
I seem that at fat mo's she was so drunk and didn't know Jason was gay all kissing up on a black guy. I watch the news a lil different now
johnny

Tinley Park, IL

#2 Mar 12, 2013
Learn the language.....
lol

Paducah, KY

#3 Mar 12, 2013
Um u saw tlo then cuz she was there on the dance floor where they were at bumpin and grindin
Mike

Romeoville, IL

#4 Mar 12, 2013
So Jason was kissing another man?
Moe

Paducah, KY

#5 Mar 12, 2013
johnny wrote:
Learn the language.....
ohhhhhh so sorry not perfect like you. Maybe the phone does auto correct smart azz
Get a life

United States

#6 Mar 12, 2013
Yes she knows he is gay they are friends I'm sure just having a good time. GROW UP.
Get a life

United States

#7 Mar 12, 2013
Oh then don't watch the news, Obviously your a judgemental person. His job is to present story's on the news not to please you.
observer

Dunmor, KY

#8 Mar 12, 2013
the media is getting more gay all the time.
johnny

Schaumburg, IL

#9 Mar 12, 2013
Well if your phone has auto correct....you need to turn it on... Azzhoe
Moe

Paducah, KY

#10 Mar 13, 2013
Get a life wrote:
Oh then don't watch the news, Obviously your a judgemental person. His job is to present story's on the news not to please you.
yes his job is to report the news and please the watchers thank you!! If u are going to be in public eye u need to be more professional then that. He was kissing and licking all on a dudes neck. A gay couple or straight couple should not act like that in public . Period!!!! Nothing to do with him being gay just act like an adult when out not like like a whore! And she was way to drunk really you are watched by people every night act like a lady not like a stripper
Moe

Paducah, KY

#11 Mar 13, 2013
johnny wrote:
Well if your phone has auto correct....you need to turn it on... Azzhoe
wish I could turn you off . Go suck a d@@@!
johnny

Scottsburg, IN

#12 Mar 13, 2013
Sounds like you want too your the one watching guys make out. Stop your bitching about them and let it be. No one cares
Moe

Paducah, KY

#13 Mar 13, 2013
johnny wrote:
Sounds like you want too your the one watching guys make out. Stop your bitching about them and let it be. No one cares
umm when sitting beside me how can u not look. U stop commenting no one cares if u do. So poof be gone Johnny u must be jealous that u was not in on it. Maybe they will do a train on u.
johnny

Scottsburg, IN

#14 Mar 13, 2013
Ok moe im done not worth my time to aggravate you..
So sad

United States

#15 Mar 13, 2013
Moe wrote:
<quoted text>yes his job is to report the news and please the watchers thank you!! If u are going to be in public eye u need to be more professional then that. He was kissing and licking all on a dudes neck. A gay couple or straight couple should not act like that in public . Period!!!! Nothing to do with him being gay just act like an adult when out not like like a whore! And she was way to drunk really you are watched by people every night act like a lady not like a stripper
lol your an idot and not worth the argument! As long as they do there Job on air their lives are not worth your opinion! Not like they are the president "Paducah news people" and btw who has time to make a forum to talk shit about people anyway!? Don't watch so you can't judge and just stay the person you are. Loser....
Moe

Paducah, KY

#16 Mar 14, 2013
So sad wrote:
<quoted text> lol your an idot and not worth the argument! As long as they do there Job on air their lives are not worth your opinion! Not like they are the president "Paducah news people" and btw who has time to make a forum to talk shit about people anyway!? Don't watch so you can't judge and just stay the person you are. Loser....
u must be d sucker to
So sad

Paducah, KY

#17 Mar 14, 2013
Lol what a looooser
Moe

Paducah, KY

#18 Mar 14, 2013
So sad wrote:
Lol what a looooser
yes u are

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
vci classifieds (Sep '15) 3 min Sold 3
river city mission (Sep '14) 7 min Yikes 10
Tina Cain still uses the internet to harass people 27 min TLO 18
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Feb '10) 34 min Gregory Peck 3,330
Fox Harbor Apartments (Sep '15) 1 hr Desperate 14
Samuel David hunter 1 hr TLO 18
St Francis De Sales Church 1 hr TLO 5

Paducah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance