United States

#2 Apr 16, 2012
seriously wrote:
Any word, anything new???
no pretty quite.
Dusty Roads

Ashburn, VA

#3 Apr 20, 2012
Saw today in an SEC filing that although USEC stock closed under $1, executives will be receiving performance bonuses--usec must be taking lessons from Wall Street.
seriously

Brentwood, TN

#4 Apr 20, 2012
Dusty Roads wrote:
Saw today in an SEC filing that although USEC stock closed under $1, executives will be receiving performance bonuses--usec must be taking lessons from Wall Street.
Stock closings always a pretty good indicator; things not looking good. Oh well, its not like the workers and community weren't warned to expect the worst. If I were a young man or woman with young children, I would relocate. Yesterday.
Nice

United States

#5 Apr 20, 2012
The good news will come out soon. Within the next couple of weeks. Then everyone can go cry about how USEC didn't shut down after all.
Dusty Roads

Earlington, KY

#6 Apr 20, 2012
Nice wrote:
The good news will come out soon. Within the next couple of weeks. Then everyone can go cry about how USEC didn't shut down after all.
Actually I did hear a rumor recently that usec had closed the deal on a contract to remain open. Hope it's true.
Nice

Paducah, KY

#7 Apr 20, 2012
Dusty Roads wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I did hear a rumor recently that usec had closed the deal on a contract to remain open. Hope it's true.
The rumor you heard is true. They will make an official statement soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sarah and skip swingers 15 min Alex Trebeck 3
Massage 1 hr Jif 4
Job at Murtco 2 hr Paul Mitchell 78
Beat criminal defense attorney in western key? 3 hr Not guilty 12
Amy Fee? 4 hr Dlcum 45
whats wrong with mobile patrol (Oct '16) 4 hr Nat Sass 7
wake up people 5 hr along for the ride 181

Paducah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance