john mann

Knoxville, TN

#1 Jan 29, 2011
Where is a good place on Saturday night to play in Paducah

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#2 Jan 29, 2011
The only place I even know of to play is James Town Plaza out on Clarks River Road. I know the cheapest night to go is Monday night. Never been on a Saturday night so not sure what all goes on on Saturdays but it's a good place and it's fun.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#3 Jan 29, 2011
It's only I think 10 and 15 on Saturdays not too bad love that place lol
Bingo Princess

Nashville, TN

#4 Jan 29, 2011
I love Jamestown its the place to go! Every night of the week is good. Mon is only 6&11 dollars. If you dont want to spend alot then Wed and Fri are the days to stay away. Wed it 20 and25 and its the same on Fri but the JackPot is way bigger. I go all the time jut ask and I'll tell u lol :)
john mann

Knoxville, TN

#5 Jan 29, 2011
Do they have it Sunday?
hmmm

Knoxville, TN

#6 Jan 29, 2011
Who owns this place?

Location hidden

#7 Jan 29, 2011
Yes they have it 7 days a week. And I can't remember the name of the guy that owns it...I know his last name is James and he also owns Jordan's Crossing out behind the mall among other things.
LoL

United States

#9 Jan 30, 2011
He doesn't own jordons crossing... That's his nephew.
jess

White House, TN

#10 Jan 30, 2011
Donnie James does own it, he also owns a lot of the mall property including Jordan's Crossing (named after his son). I've worked bingo for years at Jamestown and it is a great place to go.

Location hidden

#11 Jan 30, 2011
Yes he does own Jordan's crossing...he named it after his son Jordan.
everyone

Florence, KY

#12 Feb 9, 2011
there is a new place comming to town get ready.
hahahaha

Toledo, OH

#13 Feb 11, 2011
everyone wrote:
there is a new place comming to town get ready.
Thank god!!!! Hate Jamestown.
LoL

Detroit, MI

#14 Feb 11, 2011
Where's the new one going to be??? I wanna go!!!!!
iheartbingo

Paducah, KY

#15 Feb 11, 2011
So how bout the new place coming to town?? When and where we so need a new Bingo Hall here in Paducah..It gets so old seeing the same people win every single day
damnitman

Belvidere, IL

#16 Feb 12, 2011
NO he does not own Jordans market. Mr. Falkanite (spellcheck) built & owns it. His daughter Nicki owns Ya-Yas Island. Her husband owns Roof Brothers on Park Ave. The James family owns everything tho. Lol!! Money bags: they own All the James inc. Companies & Energy fitness,Sullies Steakhhouse. The list goes on. Donnie not Ronnie is a bank president. He did own the land where Sam's club is. He sold it for 2 million or more. Ronnie & his son Jeff own J.M.Inc. Jeff owns Energy & Sullies. He took over from his cousin Brian Crabtree.
Halliburton wrote:
Yes he does own Jordan's crossing...he named it after his son Jordan.
damnitman

Belvidere, IL

#17 Feb 12, 2011
Falconite
hello

Tomball, TX

#18 Feb 12, 2011
Who care what Donnie owns...where is the new Bingo hall going to be??? Or is that just a rumor!!!!!!
damnitman

United States

#19 Feb 12, 2011
hello wrote:
Who care what Donnie owns...where is the new Bingo hall going to be??? Or is that just a rumor!!!!!!
obviously the ppl on this thread. They were talking about it before I posted. I like to know who I patronize. Some ppl I don't want to give my hard earned money. Bingo is #1 on the list. I spend that time & money on me & my family Who cares about your comment. Hello! U must b jealous of the James Twins. They are ballers, shot callers. & you play bingo trying to win 500 bucks. They could wipe their ass with that & you to. Muuuuhahhh!
damnitman

United States

#20 Feb 12, 2011
Waiting for your stupid comments about that. Bring it..............

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tonya Ray Jailer 1 min Kimberly 26
Hook up websites/apps 3 min Sexualloving 21
B Street Bar 4 min Roy 9
Chins in Paducah Closed Down by the Health Dept 37 min Yuk 21
Chin Resturant 50 min HungryJack 8
Gabe Parker 1 hr Tlo 136
White > everything 1 hr Tlo 2
Best head in Paducah yall GO 3 hr Tlo 58

Paducah Jobs

More from around the web