why so many white sex offenders

why so many white sex offenders

Posted in the Paducah Forum

JustWondering

Gilbertsville, KY

#1 May 1, 2011
why do white people rape, incest and sodomize people? are all white people like that? I heard they do they family and anybody? I hope that is not true. But Mostly all you see on there is white man especially committing sex offenses.
elvira

Nashville, TN

#2 May 1, 2011
Go be stupid somewhere else.
lmao

United States

#3 May 2, 2011
I have to agree with elvira!...are you retarded?? White ppl commit sex offenses, for the same reason others do. They aren't right in the head. There are plenty of black people just as well as other races, that do the same thing. You know, clearly, it isn't ONLY white ppl, and its not ALL white ppl. Do all black ppl rape others? NO...you freakin dumbie. You are an idiot for creating this forum. And the more I read your post, the more stupid it becomes.
usa

Paducah, KY

#4 May 2, 2011
JustWondering wrote:
why do white people rape, incest and sodomize people? are all white people like that? I heard they do they family and anybody? I hope that is not true. But Mostly all you see on there is white man especially committing sex offenses.
It's probably an American thing too, American's do like their violence.
lmao

Paducah, KY

#5 May 2, 2011
And you are just as retarded, if not more! I'm not even gonna go there, and attempt an argument with ya'll. That's obviously what you want. Ya'll cleary have no common sense.
huh

United States

#6 May 2, 2011
Sorry I don't speak Ebonics!
Chuckles

Paducah, KY

#8 May 2, 2011
Why? I'll tell you why; because we're really mad from having to pay all of your welfare checks, that's why. Next question. haha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nastiest Cooch In Paducah 8 min Kelso 25
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Feb '10) 25 min Chanta53 3,271
Clint Sampson 45 min Topg 2
apa 55 min Richard Noggin 10
apa pool league (Jun '13) 59 min Richard Noggin 49
Attn Dirty Buts: Free... 1 hr lonny 6
Who does eyebrows good 1 hr 270fem 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paducah Mortgages