Still don't sleep at night

Posted in the Paducah Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Nobody

Paducah, KY

#1 Jan 27, 2013
Regret.Sadness and what really puts the whole thing into circle spin play is that I know it was my fault..How can you move on?If the whole time you try the world seems to spin so fast without I can't stand long enough to even walk.
Inner Thoughts

Herndon, VA

#2 Jan 27, 2013
try xanex lol
what happened

Belvidere, IL

#3 Jan 27, 2013
Nobody wrote:
Regret.Sadness and what really puts the whole thing into circle spin play is that I know it was my fault..How can you move on?If the whole time you try the world seems to spin so fast without I can't stand long enough to even walk.
What happened?
Nobody

Paducah, KY

#4 Jan 27, 2013
xanax does not help..and long long story.guilty as charged though.
what happened

Belvidere, IL

#5 Jan 27, 2013
Is it fixable?
Inner Thoughts

Herndon, VA

#6 Jan 27, 2013
Everybody makes mistakes but sounds like you messed up good and your guilty conscience is eating you alive. Have a good long cry then wake up, smell the roses and move on. Lesson learned and hope to never do it again.
Nobody

Paducah, KY

#7 Jan 27, 2013
Inner Thoughts wrote:
Everybody makes mistakes but sounds like you messed up good and your guilty conscience is eating you alive. Have a good long cry then wake up, smell the roses and move on. Lesson learned and hope to never do it again.
very good way to say it.couldn't agree more.And no I don't believe I can fix it.thanks
never off my mind

Murfreesboro, TN

#8 Jan 27, 2013
Nobody wrote:
I feel like that everyday
Hell yes

United States

#9 Jan 27, 2013
Nobody wrote:
It will be ok in time man..hold your head up high and believe in your self worth.. There are many people that I'm sure care about you and there's plenty of fish in the sea..I have made some of the worst decision and regretted them so bad I cried for a week...it will get better
Nobody

Paducah, KY

#10 Jan 27, 2013
It's a terrible feeling.And even makes it where you can't move on.Less trusting of the next but more alert of losing someone you really didn't think loved you does.So in return.You will not take a good woman for granted because they are so hard to find.And when you do lose makes it where you won't even bother ever looking again.Women do deserve better then that and that's fo real
Missy R

Bowling Green, KY

#11 Jan 27, 2013
Wow so many people so quick to get over someone. Must have not really been in love. When u find it & lose for reasons unknown, it's even worse. I've been dealing with it for over a year now. Nothing has taken that feeling away no matter how hard I try, nothing or no one has been able to do so yet.
Nobody

Paducah, KY

#12 Jan 27, 2013
Love is just something that stays with you.TRU love can not and never will be imitated by anyone or anything.You will only find this when you find and experience love itself.
uhuh

United States

#13 Jan 27, 2013
She has a man now so get over her. Open your eyes and see what's in front of you.
Detroit fan

Belvidere, IL

#14 Jan 27, 2013
I'm going through the same thing bro. Anybody know if antidepressants work for this type thing?
Nobody

Paducah, KY

#15 Jan 27, 2013
they don't..only an illusion.
Detroit fan

Belvidere, IL

#16 Jan 27, 2013
Nobody wrote:
What do you mean? They don't work at all or ?
Jolly Jill

Paducah, KY

#17 Jan 27, 2013
Nobody wrote:
So what do u think you need to do?
whatanass

Paducah, KY

#18 Jan 27, 2013
You need to yank it every cpl of hrs.
Nobody

Paducah, KY

#19 Jan 27, 2013
I don know..move on.Cause saying sorry will not work.Just look forward do what I'm suppose to and try to remain happy and single.Relationships are jus not me.And no they don't work because you'll eventually have to wake up and you'll eventually run out of pills which on mask how you feel..shadowing your feelings with drugs is something only a dope head or fool wld do.I'm neither
Detroit fan

Belvidere, IL

#20 Jan 27, 2013
Nobody wrote:
I don know..move on.Cause saying sorry will not work.Just look forward do what I'm suppose to and try to remain happy and single.Relationships are jus not me.And no they don't work because you'll eventually have to wake up and you'll eventually run out of pills which on mask how you feel..shadowing your feelings with drugs is something only a dope head or fool wld do.I'm neither
Maybe give it one last shot dude. You never know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best head in Paducah yall GO 16 min Yuk 11
Best place to park for a quickie without gettin... 17 min Sam 19
sondra rankin 23 min Donald Trump 2
David Farris 1 hr MakeAmericaGreatA... 10
Landy shady thread continued 1 hr Puke 8
Walmart in Paducah going out of business?? 1 hr yeah yeah 6
Donnie Edwards 1 hr downvote this 6
Prostitution arrests last night and early am... (Jul '12) 10 hr Tlo 172

Paducah Jobs

More from around the web