Mandingo has HIV?
Concerned S

Tomball, TX

#1 Sep 2, 2011
I just read that Mandingo has HIV. And now on here I see he's sleeping with local women? That is so repulsive! Someone needs to turn him into the health department.
SWF

United States

#2 Sep 3, 2011
Despite your flagrant, irresponsible, lies, we are gonna continue to get that big ass dick of his. You redneck, deer hunting white boys, just don't have it, the more yall say he has aids, the more we're gonna open our legs for him.

Food4thoughttss

Since: Aug 11

Tomball, TX

#3 Sep 3, 2011
Hey Single White F ag! You're gayer than AIDS! And you have AIDS! Bahahahha
SWF

United States

#4 Sep 3, 2011
I c u love black cocky too huh food4thoughttss!!!
other foot

United States

#5 Sep 3, 2011
First off, who takes hear say and assumes its true? That guy has been here like a couple months now or something? So how in the world would ANY of us "know this man's medical status"? I'm pretty sure the odds of Mandingo infecting someone with HIV is highly unlikely for the simple fact these females aren't unprotected virgins, if you catch my drift......

Food4thoughttss

Tomball, TX

#6 Sep 3, 2011
Old news... Mandingo caught the HIV with Magic Johnson back In the 90s!
Fan

United States

#7 Sep 3, 2011
I smell an idiot that has hiv. Silly old white man.

Food4thoughttss

Centertown, KY

#9 Sep 3, 2011
Now your gettin it!
Clayton Bigsby

United States

#10 Sep 4, 2011
I have a bigger penis than mandingo but only my wife will be the recipient of it. I certainly hope mandingo wraps it up fn chicks round paducah bc if he aint got the herpiesyphaghondaids yet he will.
uralame

United States

#11 Sep 4, 2011
Read it where? You're a lame for starting this post and not providing proof. If someone gets anything from him because they didn't do anything to prevent it I think it's their on fault.
Pashasha

Europe

#12 Dec 25, 2012
Concerned S wrote:
I just read that Mandingo has HIV. And now on here I see he's sleeping with local women? That is so repulsive! Someone needs to turn him into the health department.
pls guys,who is this mandingo?

Chee!! bafana baa!!
well

Nashville, TN

#13 Dec 26, 2012
Won hung low

Hopkinsville, KY

#14 Dec 26, 2012
I have hung around him in ptown. He's a cool cat and we all like the white women. Some local TV personalities have tried us out. Peace out
lloyed king

Ashburn, VA

#15 Jan 1, 2013
chicks realy lyk tht guy wish i wz hm hw dd he became so popular wth gals
lloyed king

Ashburn, VA

#16 Jan 14, 2013
who wnts sweet sex
HungHonky

United States

#18 Jan 20, 2014
SWF wrote:
Despite your flagrant, irresponsible, lies, we are gonna continue to get that big ass dick of his. You redneck, deer hunting white boys, just don't have it, the more yall say he has aids, the more we're gonna open our legs for him.
Dumbass SWF ur probably a bigfat sheeboon posing as a dumb red neck white slut!!
Jonah Falcon, WHITE, has the worlds biggest cock! Poor blacks need something besides basketball & track to be the best at! It will never be in the IQ. department!
mickswagga

Hartsville, SC

#19 Apr 6, 2014
this is not mandingo!!
john homes

Arima, Trinidad and Tobago

#20 Dec 22, 2014
Mandingo prick dead like aluh pimp

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Feb '10) 12 min winner 7,957
~~the (3) word (3) letter game~~ (Jun '13) 16 min winner 198
Drop a word, add a word (Nov '12) 3 hr what a russsh 10,928
Teresa Tyler 3 hr Curious 7
Toothbrush 5 hr Adam 3
Pokemon go (Jul '16) 5 hr Spicoli 34
Ashley McFarland Davenport 5 hr Momma 1
Jason Lindsey- WPSD Channel 6 10 hr Vladimir Trumpski 40
Joshua Scott Meyer 20 hr Justme 37

Paducah Jobs