Man accused of running over son, 2, r...

Man accused of running over son, 2, released from jail

There are 3 comments on the Asheville Citizen-Times story from Sep 30, 2008, titled Man accused of running over son, 2, released from jail. In it, Asheville Citizen-Times reports that:

Comments on Topix forums : Spartanburg, S.C. A Spartanburg County man is out of jail, a day after authorities charged him with running over his 2-year-old son in his driveway while under the influence.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asheville Citizen-Times.

MtnMaam

Johnson City, TN

#1 Sep 30, 2008
Why was a 2 year old outside unsupervised? And what did he think he ran over, the dog?! My prayers are with this child.
Keith former Gun-bunny

United States

#2 Oct 1, 2008
MtnMaam wrote:
Why was a 2 year old outside unsupervised? And what did he think he ran over, the dog?! My prayers are with this child.
The child might of been supervised, wasn't like he was in the road. The idiot just whipped into the driveway not paying attention if something might be there. Anybody with a little common sense just won't whip into a driveway without being alert. May the good Lord be with this child and the father's azz be grass.
Lilwest5091

Gaffney, SC

#3 May 12, 2015
Keith former Gun-bunny wrote:
<quoted text> The child might of been supervised, wasn't like he was in the road. The idiot just whipped into the driveway not paying attention if something might be there. Anybody with a little common sense just won't whip into a driveway without being alert. May the good Lord be with this child and the father's azz be grass.
The story on the news is shit. Me and my dad was driving back home to pick up the credit card. I was in there 2 mins then when I came back that's when we noticed my little brother was ran over.(There also was a big tree and the limbs blocked the driveway a little.) My brother is healthy and smart now. He is turning 9 on May 19

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pacolet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nikki Haley Supports Spartanburg "Resettlement"... Aug 26 Stool Pigeon 37
Bo the loan man at riders roost Aug 17 crazynurse 3
background checks at bmw Aug 10 katelyn 1
Murderer Jonathan Benny Aug 3 lynn 2
Moving to Spartanburg Jul '15 Rebel Fighter 2
News Dollar Tree Investing $104M, Creating 400 SC Jobs Jul '15 Dana Wiggleton 1
REMEMBER in NOVEMBER the DEFENDERS of our Flag Jul '15 Time4Seccession 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pacolet Mortgages