Teacher in LA molest case paid to resign

Feb 10, 2012 Full story: Digital Game Developer 11

' The decision to pay $40,000 to a former third-grade teacher who has been charged with committing lewd acts on students was the most immediate way to guarantee he would not be a threat to any other student, school officials said Friday.

Full Story
Richard Fine

AOL

#1 Feb 11, 2012
Every one is asking why the LAUSB and the Supt haven't been forced to resign?

One of the Teachers put his semin on cupcakes and fed them to children.And the Teachers Union knew it and still he remained in the classroom.

If that doens't make every citizen in LA County demand an end to the Teachers Union ownership of the Public Schools, our kids should be taken away from us and placed in Foster Care in other States.
Sceptic

Orange, CA

#2 Feb 11, 2012
Who ever said you have to die to experience hell is dead wrong. But when the victims of these crime face their day of judgment, at least they can say "time served"
Dane Thorsen

AOL

#3 Feb 11, 2012
First,We all must pray that the cumlaced cupcakes don't infect any of the kids with HIV/AIDS.

Second, we must determine any politician who took money from the UTLA or CTA and vote them out of office if they refuse to resign.
pwc

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Feb 11, 2012
I say,feed the Teachers cup cakes with Dog semin on it. Void their retirement and put them in the same cell with BUBBA..."Bastards"
Nobody

Yorba Linda, CA

#5 Feb 11, 2012
Their PAID to keep their mouths shut, and told to bugger off
Susan Rothman

Los Alamitos, CA

#6 Feb 13, 2012
Why isn't there any oversight in LAUSD? Why do they even have an School Board if the Teachers are under Union protection no matter what they do to the kids? Why waste the money on LAUSB now that we all know they are only puppets of UTLA?
Nobody

Fullerton, CA

#7 Feb 13, 2012
well who can we get to investigate the LAUSD for these crimes hmm the LAPD, the FBI, what Local, State or government agency can we get to investigate a Government entity.

Your asking them to turn in their brother

My advise, Either don't have kids or don't trust them to the LAUSD history has shown us that this sort of thing will get pushed under the carpet and an event orchestrated by the same will distract the media and the public from the issue.
Dane Thorsen

AOL

#8 Feb 13, 2012
When are the LAUSB and the Supt going to resign. They are disgrace to decent, principled, citizens everywhere. Being "plenty good enough for LA" always means being a JOKE but kids suffered.
Douglas

United States

#9 Feb 14, 2012
This atrocity only came about from an extreme liberal climate permitting access to kids by gay activists. Emboldened, this teacher just took it one step over the boundaries with a more overt, literal expression of this warped freedom.
Danny R

AOL

#10 Feb 14, 2012
Dont' be too hard on LA. The majority of the citizens suffer from a psychiatric malady known as "obsessive superficialicity" which is common amoug "Delusional Morons" and emotionally stinted adults.
Nobody

United States

#11 Feb 14, 2012
Excuse me sir "I" am NOT a superficial moron

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pacoima Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Jaluco Custom Cabinets Inc 4 hr Movietitle 1
Review: Esmeralda Party Rentals Sun disappointed cust... 1
What is with all the Armenians in NOHO (Jul '09) Sat Kelly 158
Review: Barry O Bernstein Law Office (May '10) Nov 21 devilsadvocate 19
Review: XL5 Events LLC (Aug '11) Nov 20 Contractor 16
Pit Bull Rescue Tia Torres husband ex-convict a... (Oct '07) Nov 20 Amy 470
Ex-Michael Jackson prosecutor Tom Sneddon dies Nov 19 Len is Disgusted 27

Freeze Warning for Los Angeles County was issued at November 24 at 2:55PM PST

Pacoima News Video

Pacoima Dating