Pacifica Police respond to Fairmont s...

Pacifica Police respond to Fairmont shooting - Pacifica Tribune...

There are 24 comments on the Pacifica Tribune story from Jul 2, 2008, titled Pacifica Police respond to Fairmont shooting - Pacifica Tribune.... In it, Pacifica Tribune reports that:

Pacifica Police responded to the Sunshine area of Fairmont on the afternoon of June 26 on a report of a shooting victim.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pacifica Tribune.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
strange saying

United States

#22 Dec 8, 2008
Funny how Dork says "And yes I still think Pacifica is fool of imbreads".

While Bob in Springville, CA says he has "...I have roots which run very deep in pacifica..."

Sure it wasn't meant to be tied together. Funny though
da king og

Fairfield, CA

#25 May 21, 2010
Manor blk suckz dey r doperz dwn there nd sharp park iz gay
Dey kant fight or shoot so jus quit y y'all kan
ohhhhh

South San Francisco, CA

#26 Jun 11, 2010
what wrote:
Dude, Pacifica is a hell hole it doesn't deserve a place in history let alone an article. Its an embarassment to all beach front cities. Let those inbreads from Pacifica kill eachother off.
lolz
FLAMING PAUL

Portola Valley, CA

#27 Aug 21, 2010
It would seem that there is an under/current in this community..Festering/hysteria. ..All of you left out the real problem (real living wage employment)...We all had blue collar good paying jobs...This community use to have a cottage industrial base......You all seem to complain about the children,it took how many years to put in a skate board facilities.?.and the location(poor-ly located unprotected from elements and the criminals element)....Where are the teen centers ? where do our children play ....when they closed the coast highway you would find hundreds of them there ,just being kids .........Something this town seems unable to provide ,our children ,a place of there very own.....hell, we can't even provide prudent guidience at the skate board facilities,we let the cops do that with (tickets)......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pacifica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colon Krapernicks Hair 1 hr Thug Advisor 1
Caperhugnuts 21 hr Ace 1
Join the athletes! 21 hr Ace 13
Las Vegas Shooting Victim Sues Stephen Paddock ... 23 hr TMZ 2 1
0-6 49rs capernuts Mon SOUTHERN MAN 1
san fran 49rs suck Mon SOUTHERN MAN 3
News Gov. gives Bay Area voters chance to increase b... Sun Dbeez 1

Pacifica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance